Neko

Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Empty
PostSubject: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 am

Kiakio skipped along the branches of the trees, hopping from one to the other. She was mostly high in balance; but of corse, that was expected from someone like her. She frowned as she kept going along, looking all around. Where was she? and how did she get here? it lingerd in her mind untill she fianally hopped off, landing lightley in the ground. Her bright red eyes were the only things that could be seen in the heavy fog that coverd the area. She cringed after hearing several noises she hadn't heard before. Shaking and shivering, half because she was cold, half because she was scared, she wanderd down to a tree trunk and slumped down. She mumbled under her breath before burrying her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

(((I'm only usin this guy cause Amos has had far more threads and Cano is less epic xD plus I luiuv him! O-O)))

It was so foggy.. His silvery grey eyes looked around with cautious interest. He wasn't sure how much he liked this place, but it wasn't as if he could turn around now. Sometimes he envied the fact that Amos could just appear anywhere he wanted. Probably stopped his from geting lost so much as Angelos was finding himself. The only sound he could make out was one he created himself, the jangling of zippers and straps and such on his leather clothing. This obviously was not going to make the list of his most favorite days anytime soon. The tall man had to be satisfied with the protection of his weapon and his own skills at this point.

The fog was everywhere.. He could barely see where his own feet were landing at this point, much less what direction he was heading. Apparently Relent had been right. Angelos probably should not have gone off like this. But it wasn't like anyone could blame him. After all, life needed to be interesting once in a while or things in this town would become terribly droll. In retrospect, he doubted that would happen soon. His long legs carried him quickly along as he considered what to do. He moved with ease, using slight and efficient movements to get on without having to use much energy. Something he needed if he was going to be lost right now. He had no idea who was out here. Oh how fun..

((( I'm changeing him up a bit from how he origionaly might have been in his profile.. I will use an actual comp in the morn and edit it a bit xD)))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:08 am

(Wow...so LONG Shocked ! anyways did you read her profile?)

Kiakio lifted her head up a small bit; did she hear something? No, it was probabley her imagination. The fog suprisingly built up around her. Now she couldn't even see in front of her. Dangourous. Sighing, she dropped her head again. The noises of screetching owls made her jump a bit, and the cold wind didn't really help either.

LOL i can't keep up with you
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 am

((course I read it! =\ why do you doubt meh? XD and I has much muse hehe! Always with the muse..))

Was it just him, or did this place get more creepy the longer he was here? It was ditrurbing at the moment. Everything looked the same! Or what little he could see. Stupid ideas. He really needed to get out. Fat chance of that happening soon though. He blinked, realizing how terrible his vision was in such a thick sea of white. Beautiful. He found it to be a curse that he saw the world this way. So dull, all simple shades between two colors. It hadn't always been this way. Sadly he managed to piss someone off enough that they retaliated. Now, angelos was annoyingly color blind. Cruel punishment that what was taken from him not only stole the vibrant beauty out if life sometimes, but now it was making things doubly dificult.

The man frowned as he looked at the massive walls of white that surrounded him. It was an overload. He felt vulnerable. At the same time he knew keeping his wits about him was key to living much longer. He had no idea who was out there, but he got a sence someone else was most definatly around. His hands compulsivly reached back to the hilts of two swords which poked out of his grey back pack. He pulled them out, taking small comfort in the familiar feel of their weight in his hands.

What now? He was no closer to geting out. He took a couple deep breaths, testing his sence of smell. Since a major event a few years back, he had noticed his sences were far better. He realized now that an odd smell hung in the air. As he checked his memory he came to the decision it was some other being. It these lands, the chances of finding a true lure blooded human bacame less and less likely as days went on. He narrowed his eyes, searching for any sign he was approaching someone else. It might not be pleasent to stumble apon them randomly. Angelos found out the hard way once that it was to be recomended when coming across someone new to ease into the meeting and not be too quick about it. Spooking anyone dangerous never ended well. He stopped where he guessed was several yards away from this other. Now to decide how he would go about this all. Much to figure out he noted.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 am

(much..muse...yes...uhhh....right...)

Her body stiffened. Yes. The presance of somebody else was here. But who? It was a strange aroura. She had never sensed this type before. She could take chances, or she could take action. But because this was an area she didn't know, she decided to pull it off carefuly. She got up, and started slowley walking around, carfull not to bump into anything.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:49 pm

He stopped a moment, his sensitive ears picking up the slightest of noises. It was dificult to tell exactly where they were with no visual aid to help him, but Angleos backed quietly as he considered what the next move ought to be. He had no idea if this was a friend or foe. If he came up slashing, things could go badly and he might make a regretable mistake. But if he wasn't prepared well enough, he might be attacked and end up defenceless. He shivered as confusion coursed though his veigns.

Angelos ran a hand though his blond hair which was streaked with bright green. Or, so he was told now. It was just a darked shade that he saw in the mirror. Nothing special. But he had a different outlook since he started making enamys. All he could think of now was how this should be done. The feeling that the other who was here knew he had approached was strong. Great. Cause all he needed now was a face off. A soft scoff escaped his lips before he could stop it. Mistake? Probably. If he wasn't so sure of who and what he was, if Angelos was still a normal human, he would be fearful. Knowing that someone was searching for him as he searched for them was unerving. But, it wasn't like he hadn't encountered things like this before. It was time to make a move.

He thought of how similar his feelings now were to how he had felt that night so long ago. Of course now the memory was more like brutum fulmen. It still made him tremble slightly. Simply defined as a weakness. Even if he knew the old saying, factum est quod factum est. What's done is done. His iron grey eyes blinked, surreptitiously glancing around, even if it did little good. Sooner or later they would encounter each other. He was guessing that sooner would be most likely. At least today couldn't possibly be boring..
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm

(0.0 i see you have LOADS of muse...)

She glimpsed down at a small puddle that he stepped in. Well, this was just great. This was getting her nowhere. This was going on for long enough. She pulled a glance. She wasnt really the talking type. No. She was the action type. Should she just try kill whatever was out there? No. A small grin appeared and windened across her face. She should have a little fun first. She looked down and hoverd her hand across her muopers (they're aa type of dagger thing) that were held in her belt. She blinked. Well, just standing there wasn't really going to do anything. She cleared her throat and pulled up her muopers, which were now in between her fingers. She lowered herself a tad and listened for anything.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 pm

(oooh yes, check dis out Razz)

He stiffened. In this crummy weather he was as good as blind. Wonderful. A big disadvantage seeing as that gave this other the upper hand. He stilled his movements now, trying to decide where they were. They would have to be a good hunter now, especialy if Angelos decided they were an enamy. He might not know where to look, or where he was, but the man was very good at geting away undetected. Of course, he usualy skeaken up on others when sent to kill, but this could work out the reverse.

Holding the twin swords with a practiced grip, he moved on with light steps, trying hard as he may not to disturb anything and leave signs of where he went. A slight breeze stirred, slinking over the terrain and doing little for him save making it a tad bit more dificult to listen for who ever was here. How absurdly pointless this whole thing was. He was on gaurd against something he knew nothing at all about. Well, this had to end. As much as the guy liked playing this proverbial game of chess, it was time to make it known what game he really was playing, and who it was with. Anonymous players were so awefuly annoying to him. A smile stole over his face for a moment. He put away one of the swords and pulled a set of throwing knives from his ink colored belt, tossing it in the air and catching it again several times before giving it a powerful throw into the fog.

A furtive expression took over and held on as he looked around. The movements had made little sound, but he heard the knive plunk down into the soft soil. The distance between him and who ever the other one might have been wasn't too great, and he had made an eduicated guess where to throw. If he was lucky enough, it would have landed not far off of its mark. He wasn't sure if he even wanted to have hit them with it, but either way they would have something to look for now. Gripping another throwing knive, as well as his sword, Angelos lie in wait for an appearance from the one he was in the process of meeting. An odd first encounter, but still one none the less.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

(.....)

She blinked. The fog was crashing into her eyes, which was highley annoying. She heard osmething being thrown in the air. She quickley jumped when she relised they were strraight her way. They stuck in the soil, both relief and hints fear flowing through her mind. Mabey this wasn't really safe. But she had done it before. Still. She still had her muopers wedged in between her fingers, they're shiney steel-grey coat blending in with the fog. She sighed quietley and looked up. Better view from the tree? well, it would if she knew where she was jumping. All she knew was that she could hit her head on something, and that would be it. Oh well. She shrugged gebtley, the grin re-appearing on her face. She bent down and examined the knives. Mabey she could get something off them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 pm

(( ^W^ ))

Of all the things that he could be doing.. Why did this have to happen? It was such a dreadfuly time waisting thing. He wasn't thrilled about the whole lost in a huge cloud of fog with some unknown other here. Not the funnest thing in the world at all. He looked around more carefuly and noticed some darker splotches not too far off. They might not have been visible if he saw color, but to Angelos they were patches of grey amough white. Good enough. He set off, listening cautiosly and scenting the air for any changes at all.

As he neared the trees, he noticed the visibility looked better higher up. Wonderful. So one wrong move and he wouls be spotted. They would see him, and he would remain blind to their position. He side stepped a couple paces, coming to a halt under the protection of some thick branches. With a smirk he tossed anothe knive, sending it shooting upward at an angle, arching through the air and burying its blade in the trunk of another tree. All fun and game till someone got stabbed. But this was mildly entertaining, no matter hom unerving it all was. He could throw knives all day. Though, that wasn't what made him formidable at all. No, the man was well versed in a lot more dangerous things than tossing these small things. Still fun.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 am

( Razz haha)

She blinked the fog away again, now quietley stepping over the puddle. She frowned, deciding what would happen if she did the thing on her mind. Oh well. Worth a shot. She held her arms across her chest, and flung them hard, the muopers flying in all directions. She listened.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 pm

What was this? Movement? Oh, yes. He saw a motion somewhere, acompanied by a noise. Oh, just so wonderfuly great. Angleos made use of his reflexes, jerking over to the right as a muoper slammed into the tree in the spot he had occupied but a moment ago. Interesting. A loud breath had escaped his lips when he had dodged away, possibly giving away his location. He glanced back at the mouper. So, they had to have some skill to handle those. Not bad at all. Well, it might be bad for him in this situation, but he wasn't going to let himself dwell on such things. No, best to keep his wits about him and find a new angle to play this dangerrous game from. One where he wasn't so terribly cornered.

He took out a Kaji throwing knife, playing with it a moment before giving it a powerful hurl in the direction the moupers had come from. Shame he was loseing all these, but he needed any extra seconds so he could take up a good position. On swift legs Angelos lept to a low branch of another tree some yards away, scaleing it in a matter of sconds. Looking down from his new perch, he smiled. Satisfied. He was in a perfect position to watch everything around him, but the branches were set protectivly enough that an attacker would have to get up here too before there was any room to throw things. He sat on his branch, puting away his sword and pulling on a pair of Hand Claws. Such effectively deadly weapons

Looking at his work with a satisfied smile, he leaned back for a moment. It might look like his gaurd was down, but in reality, that wasn't something he ever turned off. It was a reflex. Even with his gloved weapons, which he noted quite nicely hid another set of the throwing knives, he was still capable of using his sword. Oh, the fun he could have today. Just beautiful. It was like a training day, yet he knew there was a far higher death risk. Thank goodness someone owed him. Death wasn't even a concern right now. Now; it was a waiting game. One he would be oddly glad to play.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:35 pm

(Haha lol you come up with suh good things Smile )

She had already strode a few meters after the had thrown them when a knife came back at her. She smirked, no-where near it. It made a muffled noise as it stuck into some soft bark. She glanced to where it had came from, but the fog was still there. It was like a game of cat and mouse. Exept there were two cats, or two mice. What fun, she thought.

She breathed in heavily as she took a daring jump upwards. She flew pas ta large branch. She came back down and landed perfectley on it. The fog was throwing her off quite a bit, but she wanderd to the base and tryed to atleast spot anything.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:56 pm

(((<3 thanks! xD I try!)))

He grinned wider, grey eyes shimmering with a somewhat insane delight. This was fun! His grin showed off the needle sharp ivory fangs he hid so well. No time to care about that now. He lay flat on the branch, staying scilent for now. Interest sparked when he say a shape moving in the distance. This stupid fog was so annoying. But it hid them well. It was a huge chess game, but they didn't nesicarily have to wait for the others moves. Also, this was so much more enthralling then a silly board game. Higher stakes and all that.

He watched as a shape came flying through the air. At first, it almost looked reckless, but he spotted hidden precision in the move. Yes, an interesting day for sure. No doubt in this mans mind. He couldn't see them clearly, but from what he got, this was a deceptive one. In a package that would surely not be taken seriously at first. Yet, they had to be dangerous if they could handle those moupers. Well, why not an introduction? With easy grace he pushed himself up, stepping forward into empty air. He fell from his branch, a dark figure in a pale reality. Eaten up by fog.

In the last few feet he took control, shifting his position in the air and landing in a crouch on his feet. He regained his balance and sence of composure, a moment later rising in a single fluid motion. His steel grey eyes cought a shaft of light, reflecting it and seeming to turn silver for a moment. He gave her a small smile. Allmost not deserving of the title, being so insignificant and all. To him, this girl, as she seemed, was a dark shape amoungst the fog. Standing above him on a large branch. Nothing but a colorless thing that had gotten his attention in these last few minutes. And done a good job of it too, he noted with an amused air. No words were nessicary yet. No, he had been loud enough in his approach. Now he would see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

(Lol now i know why Foxy said you are one of the worlds most longest writers Razz )

Hm? What was this? a shadow? damn that annoying fog, she thought. That was the only thing that kept her from throwing her muopers, and that would be the end. It was a pity to throw them away; they were good weapons. Deadly, too. Oh well. Atleast now she could make out an out-line of somebody. Was he the one throwing all those knives? well. This is what you get when you fight dangourus with dangourus. She sneered slightley and quickly flung the muopers at the shadow. Never let your guard down. That was the rule of suvival.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 pm

( -.-' I'm not sure if I'm flattered or annoyed. Part of me said shut up, but the writer in me is grinning wickidly xD)

He gave a grunt of annoyance as it came flying at him. Moving to the side, he attempted to dodge away from it, and only sort of suceeded. It slashed his right arm, cutting away and leaving a large gash. Can't always be lucky. Even the best reflexes don't save you one hundered percent of the time. He stifled a pained cry, glaring up at the one who was throwing these. The fresh pain gave him a burst of clarity, focusing his mind and sharpening him to all his surroundings. Peering closer through the fog, he could see the profile of this one.

A laugh sounded through the air. It was crisp, penitrating the fog like there was nothing there at all. So this was how she wanted to play. Fine enough. There were always much more sivilized options. But thoses were no fun. He pulled out another knife, hurling it with an extra strength. Why, this was fun. In a twisted kind of way, but it was so none the less. Slipping to the side like a cat on scilent paws, he moved from her view. If this was how it went, then maybe he didn't want to play. Of course that was a lie, he Lived for danger and all that encoumpased it. But this was as much a mind game as a physical cat and mouse. But here there wasn't one hunter and one hunted. The were both one and the same, occupying both roles quite nicely in varrying instances.

He took out another knife, one that wasn't like the others. It had a clearer sheen to it, looking more beautifuly shiny than any other one might come across. He sighed. Angelos couldn't bare to lose it. It was so fun to use. Maybe later he would go find it. scaleing a new tree, as seemed to be the M.O. in this battle, he found a good position. Looking out to where he knew they must be, he tossed this knife with expert precision. He knew how to handle it better than anyone else ever would. The first time he ever killed, this was used. It arced through the air, catching the wind just right and traveling some distace past its mark. Then another gust of wind cought it, as if assisting it in reaching the intended target. He smiled, moving his hand as if he had control of the air carrying his weapon. It curved back around, coming down and flying at the girl.

It missed. By only a few inches. What. The. Heck.. was that about!?! He cryed out in an annoyed frustration, not caring if she heard. This was some sick trick! He did that totaly perfect! Not one wrong movement! Oh how he wanted to throw some big object at her. In fact, he would have, if one was available. But the only option was to pull up a tree and that didn't appeal. Trees were nice. He couldn't do that. A glare took over as he stared at her through the fog a moment, then lept away and raced to a new spot. This was terrible! He had just been practicing! Insanity. Just some sick humor. How he wanted to take it all out on some thing.. That could wait. Now he focused on being quiet and making a new plan. Still.. NOT OKAY!

( hehe.. ^^ I was inspired by a characters temper on this anime I'm watching. lmao! So funny xD )
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

(Haha Razz *gives evil writer a free set of pens* here! a free set of pens xD)

She shook herself and grinned at the same time when she heard his cry. Wow. It hit. In the fog. That was impressive. She smirked, then frowned as she seen another knife coming towards her. Time to show off. Just as it was about to hit, in the last second she quickley stepped to one side, letting it fail and slice into bark. She blinked with amusment and stepped back. A game of death-switch. Great. Nothing else to do better, through. Deciding that killing was her best option, she grinned again, making even more muopers appear. In one hand, she threw up directly at where the knife had come, and with the other hand, she quickly and quietley tossed them up high in the air, sure giving the enemy a supprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 am

((what the fluff?! There's no ink in these stupid things! What do I do with a set of inkless pens dang it?! WHY?!?!?!?!?))

His eyes widened as more of the things came at him. Dodgeing and weaving back and forth as he went, Angelos managed to only get a few minor cuts. He watched as they began to heal. Slowly, sure. But no human could heal so quickly either. It wouldn't take long. His only problem was the bleeding going on from the larger gash on his arm. The man only recently got the ability to heal himself, and he wasn't as quick, nor as efficient as some. But the loss of blood was bad. He frowned. This could still work out though.

Leaning on a tree, he studied the situation. He was in the middle of nowhere, hurt, someone planned to kill him eventualy, and he was too dumb to have at least brough a phone. Great. Well that summed it up quite nicely. All he wanted was to go chill now. Fat chance of that! Ha! No, but he figured one of his regular visitors would find him. Just a matter of time really. He looked at the crimson stain he left on the bark and smiled. Time to make use of a past life where he learned a useful thing or two! He moved through the trees and brush, making a wild, looping trail that doubled back on itself and created an intricate patter through the area. Yeah, this would entertain him for quite some time if he was lucky.

He pulled a cloth from his back pack, toeing it around the wound. As he did so an annoyed look crossed his face when he though he should have done that a bit sooner. Stupid.. But past was past and he only knew a few who controled time every now and again. Like he would bother going to them ever anyways. The man moved to a hidden spot amoung some bushes, both effective as a hideout, but also a small maze with multiple escape routs. Like a little personal war. How idiotic. Maybe he would tell her so. Talking wasn't his only option. Silly limitations like whether she felt like it didn't apply. Angelos was far too different. And it was darn fun too. He sprawled out in his selfproclaimed spot, weary of all sounds and scents. Where would this go? He had to wonder what could possibly happen next. It would be more entertaining when he had the chance to slice them up into tiny bits. He still was upset from earlier. But he could wait..
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:55 am

(Ohh..uhh...*quickly snatches them back* here. new ones- *hands ink-filled ones*)

She huffed when she noticed half of them hit trees. Why didn't he just die already? Sheesh. Now it was serious. She was getting a tad bit annoyed, seeing the shadow move past and dissapear under the heavy layer of fog. She didn't have time for this. No. She quickley edged over to the edge and jumped, quickly landing in a crouched positian. She looked up and around her, standing up slowly. She whipped her arms, making spare muopers appear, ready to instantly fling them if she saw anything.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:25 am

He smiled. She had to be getting mad by now. A knowing look came over him as he mentaly noted that she was an idiot for screwing up his throw earlier. But payback.. Well he learned a long time ago that revenge for anything, even big things, seemed a lot more fulfilling than it was. It was empty. He frowned, trying to make out her shape in all this. She might have prooven to have good aim, but it was bittersweet when he was at a huge disadvantage.

Maybe it was time to play the fun cards. Why not? He had other methods if she though talking wasn't worth it. He knew she held up a good gaurs on the outside, but how far down did that go? It would be fun to find out just how good she was. It might be stupid, but there weren't many other options right now. It would be his pleasure..

He lay on his back, flopped on the ground. He had his arms crossed under his head and kept up his accute listening and smelled for any sign she approached. Yes, this was very fun. Of coure, he always had enjoyed the stranger, more twisted games. Time to do or die. Angelos. He sent out a mental probe, searching for and soon finding the girl. No warnings. Instead of the standerd curtious warning he was coming, instead his mind attacked like some feral thing. He sent a thought at her, Why don't you play nice, doll? Don't you know it's a bit rude to throw things at someone you just met? What right have you anyways? His tone in the thoughts was lofty. The sort one expected acompanied by a smirk.

(((hmm.. I has school to go to, soz no super duper long Sad oh well xD )))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 pm

(NOOO I HAD A BEAUTIFUL LONG POST AND IT DISSAPEARD >Sad)

Blinking plainly, she was still searching around her for anything. A black crow screetched and dove down, landing on her arm. (Haha she has a crow xD) she smirked and gently petted it, the crow still lowley screetching in reply.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

((( I have effin' bed -.- and my charrie nara has a crow. His name is cadfan. Its epic. Means "battle raven" so amazing ^^ I will actualy post tomorrow after school. Stuuupid school! GAH! )))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 pm

(okay :3 see'ya!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...)   Unusal....Kiakio seems lost....(okay. i am going to DIE of boredom...) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1