Neko

Confused and in a weird situation

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

Confused and in a weird situation Empty
PostSubject: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:17 pm

"Yea its hard to forget, i hated forgetting everything but i had to. I remember when i never cowered from a fight i dont know what happened, i just feel so weak and i hate it. I dont even know where ill go after this, or even what i can do i have broken ribs im easy prey." Burnout finished with hatred of her venerability she used to be so strong, now what was she a runt who cant defend herself again. She thought of ways to hide everything but she couldn't help but feel she could trust mystify, she looked at her coat thick with dry blood and just forgot about all the scars she was gonna have
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 pm

He looked at her a second. This was all to different. Theses feelings.. They weren't him. If they were, he had not been this wolf in the longest time. It wasn't what he knew. He shook his head slightly, atempting to dislodge the distracting thoughts from his mind. But this talk. Of being weak? Well his mind never worked that way. Honestly he liked his wit better than any strength he might have when it came to geting around and surviving in general. But that was a matter of opinion, and Mystifys was somewhat debatibly screwed up.

He smiled. Just a bit, a small turning up at the corner of the lips. But it was enough, "Doll, weak is a relativity. Sometimes all you have is yourself. No matter how battered and damaged you are, it's still there. That fact. And I havn't done too bad, seeing as the last 'fight' I was in happened a few minutes ago. But, I supose, I wouldn't mind going with you. Depending of where your going anyways. Wandering was already in my adgenda, why not give it some point." He said with a soft chuckle. What the heck was he doing? The last time he was with another wolf.. Well, he couldn't recall it perfectly, but he knew it didn't go too well. But that had to do with that habit of pissing everyone off. Right now just wasn't a moment when his normal personality was out in the open. He would see though. Might even be somewhat fun.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:55 pm

"Thanks, and its just when i say im weak i feel like when i was a pup and my mother went to go hunt. Viper would just be so cruel i was two weeks old when she started, and ive always hated my venerability. and actually i have no clue where to go now." She said as she got lost in thought having flashbacks about her pup hood, they always scared her she once had a "panic attack" as the humans called it.(by the way panic attacks are scary i had one once) She remembered her mother had left to hunt and viper bit burnout too hard on the scruff of her neck, and she whined and begged viper to let her go but it was no use. Viper threw her down a hill hoping to get rid of her but burnout limped up the hill, and she scrambled to the safety of her mother. She came back to reality hoping she didn't connect with mystify like she did many wolves when she had flashbacks, they could see the flashbacks happening and feel the pain she felt. she shot a worried glance at mystify wondering if he saw what just went through her mind
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:55 pm

He looked at her with a sideways glance. He felt something stirr in his mind a moment later. A strange pull coming from her. Her mind atempting a small connection with his. Not something he ever had happen before. And not something he liked. Who was he to know what went on with her? She could explain things perfectly well without him seeing them. His own mind pushed the connection away with a large force, but not so much she would notice anything. His gaze dirifted away from her. He was geting overwhelmed by all of this.

He listened to her half consiocsly, mulling it all over. So the one he had killed was indeed a truly aweful wolf. At the least he knew she probably hadn't deserved to live anyways. His heart; or however much of one he had, went out to her. To see pain in someone else that was this much like how he might have felt when he was small. He wasn't sure how he had felt, but he figured she was something like it, "Dont worry then. I'll bet there's somewhere nearby where you could get some rest." He said, ignoring the previous mental complications. He stood up and looked at her a moment, thinking, "I think I saw a place not far. Think you can get there?" He asked softly. As if he actualy cared about her.. But he himself wasn't even sure if he did.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm

"Yea i can walk there" burnout said as she felt his blast of energy push her connection away, she followed him and had no clue where she was going she felt her fear rise up. It consumed her aura and she could feel it the terrified emotions running through her, she stayed close to Mystify somehow it helped ease her fear.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm

((I'm posting on a more advanced site as well right now, so forgive me if I take a while to respond Razz))

He walked back up the rocky slope he had origionaly come down. His legs hit the ground with a steady beat, moving his forward with an ease he only wished he had when it came to these complicated emotions and weird situations in life. He looked at Burnout to make sure she followed, then kept moving. He glanced at the sky. It was late afternoon he suposed. He didn't fancy hanging around in the open when the stronger predators came out to play. Even he had fears. And Mystify really didn't plan on facing them any time soon. That was that and he was done with the topic.

When he reached the top of the slope, he checked on Burnout once again. She was close enough. He figured he would only have to worry about her if all her legs spontaniosly snapped. But fat chance that might happen. His mind wandered, as usual while he walked. As he drifted into the real of what was, and what had already happened, he considered a fact that was almost as scary as the situation he was in now. He was changing. It probably had to do with Burnout. She triggered something. Something he didn't know was there. His heart, the compassion and feelings, were being dusted off by a stranger and made to begin working once again. He flicked an ear, a frown crossing his face at the thought. But what could he do? Maybe things were better this way.

He listened to a distant cry of some animal he knew for one thing was much bigger than him. But he had a way of hearing things others didn't. The brute thought of Burnouts' broken ribs and how vulnerable they really did make her. Of course he wouldn't have thought that if he knew her. He himself had been in a similar situation. The difference, he knew how to survive on sheer wit and quick thinking. He didn't need what strength he had. But now, he guessed it wouldn't hurt that he had it. Mystify had no intention of letting anything hurt the female. Not after what bit they had been through. No. It wouldn't do to lose her. His mental state would suffer greatly if he did. Finaly he reached a cave. It was large and spacious with plenty of coverage from the elaments. He walked over towards it, eyeing the trees that grew nearby, littering the landscape with their tall, lean figures. Sitting down, he waited for Burnout to catch up to him, eyes shineing as he looked on.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Burnout was anxous as she made her way to the cave when she got in her legs collapsed and she curled up, she focused on her aura and it was filled with fear. She thought about things for hours on end and she got up Burnout was so tired but she was also thinking about how she got herself into this, not that she was complaining besides the fact that her walls keeping her mind from reaching out to Mystify. "Mystify yo do know i can tell that my mind is trying to connect with yours, its really been like that since i had that flashback." She sighed and walked into a spot where it was a little warmer but she was still cold so she curled up and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 am

He frowned just slightly. Of course he had figured she would be aware of that. But that wasn't what he was focusing on. No, a different fact had his attention. Why was it happening to him? Honestly, he figured she had this happen before, but it still wasn't something he was very comfortable with. The brute didn't like these things. Things he had no say in and no control over at all. So he kept up a mental block to keep the connection from happening. At least untill he knew this female better. Then, maybe he would see where things went from there. He was only here because this cought his interest and it was later than he liked for wandering around. He got up with little effort and padded into the cave almost soundlessly. He lay down not far from her, his steady cyan gaze watching the enterence for any movement.

He couldn't shake the feeling that she had been feeling scared. Understandable, he suposed, in this situation. But what frightened Mystify was not that, but the feeling that he seemed to give her some degree of a feeling of safety. That was worse than most everything else. Nothing could frighten the wolf like the thought of having someones trust. Even just a little. It was okay when he was in the process of manipulating them from whatever reasoon was handy, but this was not the same. The last time he had anyones real trust at all, well that didn't go over well at all. No. And because of it he figured his sister was dead. Or somewhere far off thinking the same as he did. Both ways it wasn't a great outcome. He hoped that he would get over it. Maybe he wouldn't mess life up again. But it was, after all, only the begining of this brand new adventure.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 am

Burnout let herself slip into a dream, but not a lucid dream that she had control of it was more of a vision. At the moment she hated the fact she inherited that. She woke up before it started it was actually colder than when she fell asleep. Burnout tried to stop her body from shaking in the cold, burnout tried to fall asleep again but it was no use so she just stared at the entrance of the cave until she fell back into a dreamless sleep
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm

He lay his head on his paws, glancing at Burnout every now and then. He didn't know what he would do next. Thinking ahead now would just make things worse for him, but he couldn't help it. She was hurt, he was new to these lands. It was a huge complication. How would he be able to stay? Mystify had a habit of wandering off and not coming back. But that could be disasterous. If he didn't stay, what might happen to her? It was just broken ribs. But that was still something to be concerned about. Really. Why did he have to get draged into all this?

He noticed her shivvering and sighed softly. He didn't have any way to help her. As it got later it would only be colder. But mystify was almost always warm He streched out on his side, yawning and thinking about sleep perhaps. His body gave off a lot of heat, something he perticularly apriciated in winter. A season not too far off he guessed. He stayed where he was though, a few feet away from Burnout. Mystify wasn't avarage. He had his namesake for a reason. Most simply couldn't understand him. Although he got lonely a lot, when he did meet other wolves he tended to piss them off and eventualy drive them away. It was an inevitability that he sometimes questioned. Closeing his eyes, he relaxed some and fell away into a light, blank sleep. Absent of all dreams.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Burnout woke up with her face inches away from mystify, she moved back a little so they weren't so close. She rolled over on her other side and held back all yelps,she rolled over again. muttering to herself in her mind she saw something move in the trees. Burnout stood up and leaned against the wall and kept her eyes on the trees
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"Hey its old runaway" Burnouts brother said "Flare get out of here i told you why i ran" Burnout growled "Oh well it doesn't matter, you ARE coming back to the pack! I am alpha now that viper is out of the picture, and who is the wolf near you?" Flare said with a deadly tone in his voice "No im not coming back flare, and this is mystify" Burnout said while glaring at her brother "Finally got yourself a mate? About time but i dont care what you think you are coming back" Flare said "N-No he isn't my partner he is just a friend, plus stop being an idiot and get it through your thick skull im NOT coming back" Burnout shot at her brother. Flare was going to take her by force he had done this before, but she was able to run before and didnt have broken ribs. She looked at mystify with a pained expression remembering every detail of Viper again. Burnout got behind mystify scared of her brother because she knew her brother could easily hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm

(awwh! I has been so busy! I missed you guys! D: I refuse to leave for that long again if i can help it! I'm so overwhelmed with LIFE -.-)))

He blinked, being jerked away from his sleep by the distant sound of voices. It become clearer as he gained conciousness, that they were in fact, much closer than he had origionaly thought. He half heard some of the conversation, yawning as Burnouts brother said something in his bruteish tone. Such a terrible annoyance. A glimmer of interest sparked in Mystifys mind as he sat up, looking at the cowering Burnout and her brother, Flare.

The interest set aflame a hint of his old self. He knew exactly how he would conduct himself. This was a bit different from who Burnout had seen him as. But this would be fun. His cyan eyes widened a bit as he smirked, looking at Flare. The brute had a lofty air about him, like one proud of his own athority. One who actualy might think others would respect it. Foolish. The thought came and went as non chalontly as if he had called it a greeting and said no more. He moved on, studying Flare to get as much information as possible in a short span of time. The male seemed to be sure of his own power. More one to rely on strength then sheer wit. Stupid.

This was not going to be an even match in many kinds of ways, should it resort to a fight. But of course, Mystify was one to use his loud moth before he would ever challenge someone else. His ashy grey ears flicked back in an almost amused way as he put together the peices of what he could figure out about this situation, fileing them away for future use if needed, "Oh? Do we have company? And with such a big mouth to disturb my rest then. So, who are you anyhow?" He said in a tone that could be discribed in full with one word. Disrespectful. One of the few things that had gotten an alpha tearing at him faster than a bolt of lightning. Mystify just loved to pick at others. Finding a chink in their armor and pulling it apart. He was disturbingly good at geting around in their minds the way only a pro could.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm

(its ok i have alot of stuff to do too)
Burnout just waited to see what would happen, and her brother gave her a glare that told her to come without a struggle or she would get hurt. Against her common sense she stayed where she was. Flare knew all of burnouts weaknesses especially panic attacks, he could cause them and start them at any minute. He had also figured out how to sneak into her mind so he knew she was hurt and couldn't fight, so he had chosen now to come. "Well well looks like my little sister is gonna have to learn to respect me, and as for you mystify stay out of my way. I can get my pack down here within a minute, and they could get to CLAIR within a minute" He laughed and put emphasis on clair "YOU KNOW NOT TO CALL ME CLAIR AND AS I RECALL WHEN WE WERE PUPS, YOU WERE AFRAID OF THE DARK. AND I KNOW THE REST OF THE PACK WILL HAVE MY BACK OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT ALEXIS" Burnout yelled at her brother "Alexis? Well she is scared im going to kill her so she wont be rebelling any time soon" Flare laughed "You didn't hurt her i dont care if you were dad's favorite, being the alpha's son doesn't mean you can abuse your power!" Burnout growled "Oh yes i did hurt lexi like viper did to you, you little runt" Flare barked That was the last straw hurting Lexi is the worst, she was two years younger than burnout, so Burnout attacked her brother but wasnt able to do any damage. Flare flipped burnout to the ground in the same position mystify had viper, burnout hated her stupidity now because in one move her brother can kill her. She looked at mystify just completely helpless and defenseless so she put one last effort to push into mystify's head "Go for his stomach, he is defenseless there and cant stop you from attacking him there. Please I dont want to die here and now" Burnout said in her message that was sure to get through any walls he had up against her mind
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

The severity of the situation shocked Mystify. It pounded into him, attacking his calm, collected appearence. He had to watch that. Amidst all the chaos, he had neglected to reinforce any mental barrier, making it that much easier for the thought to get to him. It tore though his mind, over-taking him in one fluid second. He was horrified by the stunning similarity in the way Flare had Burnout pinned. But this was different. Mystify had been given a reason for what he did. It bothered him the way the peices of Burnouts past had fallen together. Forming a disturbing tale in deed. He himsle hated facing up to the things that had happened to him. This could not be fun for poor Burnout.

As the thought Burnout sent him rang through his mind, he finished a dozen other thoughts and suddenly his mind stilled. One thing had his concentration now. And that was geting out of this rut that he had accadently fallen into with Burnout. It was a mess to clean up. He would not let Flare do these things so harshly with no reason. Tactless jerk. The insults played through his mind as his body tenced, preparing for what he would do. He cleared his mind again, forcing out all distracting thoughts and heading toward his goal. He surged forward, barrel held low to the ground, pillars striking the earth in quick, rythimic pattern. He launched at Flare, smacking hard into the other males side. He whirled around, geting into a good fighting position. Mystify smirked a deadly smirk, looking down at Flare before he moved forward only a split second later, sharp teeth beared, and tore at his stomach wildly, blood flying into the air. He only made crippling attacks, as Mystify would not finish this one off unless he had to, or was given good reason. he moved back out of range of any retaliation and looked at the brute, cyan eyes sparkling. His white fur was spattered with the bright crimson colored blood, the coppery smell hanging thickly in the air.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Burnout got up and was shaking from reliving her past, flashbacks and all she looked at her brother with hate. "Clair this will NOT be the last time we see each other again, and you still have a rank in the pack but its only below me. You always were meant to lead the pack, i was the one who threatened viper to do that to you as a pup, i ACTED defenseless. Yea i hate you more than words can describe, and be glad you have mystify looking after your sorry excuse for a life. When your backs are turned you are dead" He said as he limped away Burnout couldn't feel anything but stupid. "Im sorry for getting you into this mystify, i really am." Burnout said as she couldn't help the fact that she needed to calm down or she would have a panic attack, she had relived all the memories she kept locked up and now they would keep her awake at night, she hated feeling like this and she looked at her burn scar. Always there to remind her of her past, never dissapearing just knowing her brother set her life up to be like this hurt her more than anything. Her sibling killed her parents and set up viper to do all that stuff. Burnout wanted to do something to calm her mind but she couldnt and she could feel the connection she involuntary made to mystify but she couldnt break it, so she let her mind wander through everything seeing as it was pointless to keep it from happening. After every memory she had surfaced the link broke and mystify looked scared at what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 pm

He watched as Flare left. The other male was nothing but an idiot, that much he could see from the start. Really. Who would do such terrible things for so little gain. He could see, perhaps understand, doing something for a cause. To rise, get something one did not have before. Whether it was power or ranking there was a reason behind everything. He could still feel their mental link. It bothered him some, but he could tell without trying that it would be terribly dificult to sever. He figured not to try untill he had good reason. It made life easier.

Turning back to Burnout, his audits pricked up as she spoke to him. He felt the memories washing over her, filling her mind to burst. It was overwhelming to say the very least. He watched them pass through his own mind, like a terrible, aweful movie. It was intence and he flinched away at times. But afterwards the connection broke away. He straightened, recovering from the shocking feeling. He looked down at the blood spattered ground. This was a situation layered in malace, something he didn't like to practice himself. It was uncomfortable for him, if he had to choose a word.

The only question that presented itself now to him, was a plain one, and obvious to end up being asked. How were they going to overcome this? What was the next step? His own logical mind had only one thing that could follow this new threat up. To beat her brother to the punch. Flare wanted to drag Burnout back, well why not go there themselves and end this before it had truely begun. Of course with the female still injured that would be a bit of a fool hearty moove. But perhaps, if he could lend to her what was for now out of reach.. The entire pack couldn't be as dark as her brother. Maybe if he was lucky.. But he was jumping to conclusions and making plans with no basis and far too many faults. If he hadn't been through this much allready with her he might have chosen to leave now and avoid these retaliations of a vicious past.

But, he wasn't the type to leave a lady hanging in a postion like this. She was as good as dead now anyways. But, if he wanted to make things interesting, he could make it look that way, watch from afar and intervine before the bad stuff happened. Too bad she allways seemed to snuff out the risky side of him. It would be so much more fun. Still, he coudn't be so cruel to a wolf with so much that had already gone so very wrong. It was conflicting, but solving conflict was something he excelled in from day one. It was all a matter of playing ngles, and doing that effectively. He was proficient enough at the practice, "Doll, I was in the thick of it the moment I saw Viper attacking you. I'm not one of many types, and among them is the kind to leave another alone in a bad situation like this." He said, eyes holding nothing but honesty in them. A playful smile tuged at his face as he gazed at her a moment before adding, "So, what do you propose we do next?"
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

burnout took a deep breath and looked at mystify, she had control of herself again and she knew her eyes were shining brighter than usual. "We need to beat him to the point, plus the rest of the pack hates him." Burnout told mystify with a determination that she hadn't had in a long time. Burnout lead mystify to the pack and Lexi (she looks almost identical to burnout) pounced on burnout "IM SO GLAD YOUR HERE BURNOUT! H-HE HAS BEEN......" Burnout knew what the answer was he was forcing her, burnout could feel hatred for her brother radiating off her. "HEY IDIOT GET OUT HERE BEFORE I GO AFTER YOU" Burnout shouted to her brother, he came limping out still hurt but he looked scared because of the anger that came off of burnout. "So you decided to show your face Clair, im surprised you usually run from these situations" flair said with his cocky attitude back "dont play coy with me and dont pretend, that you have no clue whats gong on" Burnout growled with pure hatred she howled for the pack and sure enough mystify was next to her and the pack was behind them. "Who has the upper hand now? I think i do" Burnout said with a smirk flare got his own pack that burnout knew had been trained to fear him. Burnout attacked her brother but the biggest wolf pinned burnout, and she struggled because she knew her brother. and he would have the wolf pack force her as a punishment, burnout almost got out from under the wolfs grip but he broke burnouts front right leg and she yelped. but got up and attacked her brother despite the pain. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lexi was cornered and they would force her if burnout made another move. "you wouldn't dare" burnout said in shock "Oh yes i would Clair so i wouldn't make a move if i was you" Burnouts rage turned into fear of lexi being hurt. "Burnout attack him ill be fine save the pack" lexi shouted burnout attacked the wolves surrounding lexi instead of her brother almost as instantly as they held burnout down she went into heat, her brother smirked. Burnout looked at mystify with fear and knowing what her brother would have the wolves do to her. "Y-You wouldnt" Burnout almost pleaded "HE will as soon as i tell him" Flare laughed and burnout shed a tear she was scared and she couldnt move because her leg was broken, her brother had the most sickening smile on his face and burnout remembered her mother and unborn siblings. Flare had killed them for power and flare would do the same thing to burnout if no one did anything, thats when burnout felt her second panic attack and she was shaking and crying flare had planned it. he knew she would do a stupid stunt but burnout didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 pm

He followed her to the pack, a hotty smille on his maw. He sat down and observed as Burnout faced her brother with valient effort. He licked at the dried blood on his white fur on his chest a moment as there was a lull in conversation and movement. But quickly after that things sped up. Burnout launched at her rivels. He stared on, frozen as things swiftly turned around on her, and spirled out of control.

Suddenly everyone was focusing on what went on between the siblings. Burnout was pinned, Lexi was doomed, and soon things would go to pot in a terrible manner. He stared on for only a second longer. Then, like a statue coming to life, he stood to his full height and crouched down in a single, fluid motion. Once more he became animated, muscles moving in a wve, propelling him forward. He aimed for those holding Burnout, an insane gleam in his eyes as his other personality came out to play this dangerous game. (When he fights he goes a bit insane. After a while he has to be stopped or he will get out of control) A wicked grin streched over his maw. He sank his ivories into the enamy wolves, slashing at the throat of another with his dagger-like claws. In moments he had killed off two and driven any others away, growling and snarling like a demon. His white coat was spattered with scarlet, like speckled markings. His chilly cyan orbs softened when he looked at Burnout, but he quickly turned again, attacking another that was near Lexi. He lept away, leaping at any enamy wolf nearby, slowly making his way towards Flare, the insanity consuming him as he plotted his goal.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 am

Even though burnout had a broken leg she ran to mystify afraid he was gonna loose it. This was the only time she was glad she could convince wolves well, it was the only distinct trait she got from her mother"Mystify dont, your letting yourself get consumed by my brothers actions. Stop before you do something you KNOW you will regret" Burnout said in a calming tone the pack looked at Burnout as her brother snuck out of site. Mystify almost jumped for Flare but Burnout held him back, he soon came to his senses and his eyes went wide with shock
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 am

He lept about wildly on his rampage. It was so surreal. Like he was on the otherside of a pane of glass, staring out into the real world, as he was trapped in a fantasy. But soon something had gotten his attention. Yes. It would stop. The monster inside him slowed, listening with the rest of him as Burnout tried to talk sence into him. Like some weird out of body experience he watched on. The wolf doing these things could not be him. But, oh, it was. He was a coin with two heads. Completly different from that outside now. The one they saw was a crazy killer. He felt himself lunge for the retreating Flare, but Burnout was in his way. She was stoping this terrible monster. What bloodlust he had when this happened. If he had not already liked Burnout, chances were she could have been dead now with the rest. His other side was little but a killer. Just that. One who murdered others, whether friend or foe. Burnout would be quite helpful in stoping the madness. Suposing it was stopable.

Mystifys body quit leaping. He stoped atempting to reach Flare. Slowly enough, the creature within receaded back, away from his conciousness. He took over again, in control. The master of himself again. But he never really had been. It was all a balancing act, one he failed miserably and he didn't know if it was ever going to be fixable. But that wouldn't matter now. He had done his part. Burnout was safe now, he consoled himself with the fact alone. That was what happened to be important now. Nothing else. Not even him. No..

Blinking repeatedly, he looked at what he had done. What he did. Terrible, aweful things inside him. A beast out of control. He only decived himself in saying otherwise. The shocked male sat down, frowning a bit as he looked around them. What a bloody mess. He himself was covered in scarlet spatters. Discusting as always. But deep down he couldn't make himself mind. His own history, his bloodline. That was why. That was the reason for his partial insanity. His parents were every bit as bloodthirsty as Mystifys fighting personality. One of his siblings had been just like him. But she was gone now. Someday though, he thought he might follow. Looking at Burnout again, he atempted speech. His voice was weak, frail like a wounded animal. He cleared his throat, the words now coming more smoothly. A voice like silk when he wanted it to be, "I.. I'm sorry Burnout. I never told you.. When I killed viper, that was the last of my self control. Now this.. Because, whenever I fight too much, the insanity. There's a monster inside that takes over. I doubt I can ever be able to stop something like this happening again. It's what I do sometimes. Only to those deserving. But sometimes.." He trailed off, his explination bringing forth his own tourrent of painful memories. What could he do? His icy eyes closed as he suffered through the recalling of those things he could not stop. He opened them again moments later, lookinng at the ground in a sheepish manner.

(((Although I do fancy pretty language, I can't spell worth ten cents.. sorry for that, but this sight dosen't have a spellchecker for me to use -.-)))
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 am

((lol its ok and as you are gonna find out im a huge green day fan))
Burnout looked at Mystify knowing that he couldn't control it, she just knew that he would blame himself for this. "Mystify your sister has been in this pack since i can remember, she has never told us her name. She doesnt trust us enough so she let me call her whatsername, whatsername can you come over here for a second?" Burnout says and Mystify looks dumbstruck as he sees his sister come out from the middle of the pack
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 am

(((hehehe.. His sister isn't one of my usual characters, but I looooove her! xD She is so amazing! I'm gunna put her charrie sheet from Archaic up here so the world will know of her awesomeness <3 my time to have multiple characters here! 0.0)))

Mystify stared on, eyes wide. How the... A frown creased his forhead as he looked on, tail curled around him. This was too dang weird. He had been following his sister, or rather sisters, for some time now. One, he knew, was probably dead. Either way she was almost more crazy then him. But the one who stood before him, now she was an interesting one. (man I looove his sisters description! o.o and the player cassy owns the character who it was intended to be Mystifys other sister. ) Her ebony fur covered her in a soft darkness that almost invited you to be swollowed up and lost within it. It charmed the light just to end it. She had aqua markings bellow her eyes, on her ears, and the tip of her tail. But the female had more to that aspect. She had an impressive set of wings on her back. So big and powerful looking, yet he could tell she didn't fly often.

He trembled slightly, looking at her like she was a terrible ghost. Then it shattered. The scilence that held him captive like a giant plate of plexiglass. He watched on for one more second. Then he spoke, voice shaking just slightly, "Oh, Fatale," He said softly, simply. She only turned her head to the side. This meeting pained her just as much as it did him. Mystify went forward, moving next to her.

(this is a picture I made of mystify! A note: No one is permited to use this without my permission before hand! Confused and in a weird situation New_cr12it is a bit of a work in progress right now.. but STILL! No art theifs! bad things happen to them...

(I will writ more with his sister after school and work today -.- ugh.also, I belive in the rules it trictly says, "No powerplaying". It means you can NOT control the actions of another players character. If you have a direction you would like the thread to go in, you may ask the other player if they will help you acomplish that, but you are not suposed to be controling any of the actions and such of another members character. I'm not tryin to be harsh, just telling you that is a rule. I can only put up with rule breaking for so long before I atempt to correct it.)
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:52 pm

(its ok and i understand the rules pretty well, and sorry i usually write my own stories alot, i literally think up over a hundred a day. i might get carried away a little bit sometimes)
Burnout walked away for a little bit not far from the pack of wolves, but far enough that she could think. She knew her brother was right in one way burnout was too helpless or weird to have a partner, she heard it all the time not knowing what to do with herself she would be alone again. Lexi would take over as alpha she deserved it but burnout looked at her matted fur, covered in scars and blood she got her looks from her mother. But her personality from her father her mother had been really pretty, burnout tried to drag her thoughts away from her parents and her brother it was too depressing. Burnout just sat there and got lost in her thoughts until someone dragged her back to reality
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Im sad. I had a huge, beautiful reply, but It took too long and now the stupid thing is GONE FOREVER! -.- im going to suld for a while. Then I'll work on a new one after I scream out the window and such with frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused and in a weird situation   Confused and in a weird situation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next