Neko

kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Burnout brought kodiak to the river while lifting her up as much as possible, even though her body was screaming at her not to move. She finally got to the water and cleaned kodiak's wounds then, she fell asleep in the grass
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

((Oh.. I forgot about this one haha Shocked ))

Mystify moved carefuly down a rocky slope, eyeing the two females cautiously. As he reached the bottum of the slope, he lept onto a larger rock and sat, head tilted to the side in a curious expression. His icey blue eyes gazed at them a moment, taking in the scene before him as he analyzed every inch as quickly as possible. Scoffing with a look of quiet repulsion he bounded down from his perch and aproached the two, his weary gaze glued to them so he would miss nothing. Mystify refused to be cought with his gaurd down; especialy when he knew his presence could create one. Sitting down a dozen or so yards away, he watched them for a moment. They would notice him quickly. Only then might he speak to them.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

(um...where can I jump back in?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 pm

((Here? Now? I doubt it matters really xD))
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

(yea jump back in any time) Burnout woke up with her ribs aching and every muscle telling her to not move, She looked over at kodiak who was still asleep and got up. She smelled a new wolf and knew he was going to have his guard up so she walked so she was three feet away from him. "You dont need your guard up against me i have a few broken ribs, and im incapable of putting up any fight right now" burnout told the wolf with absolute trust in her eyes not wanting to get hurt more. She knew her eyes looked weird they were always a blazing red, she tried to bow her head telling him she means no harm but ended up falling on the side with broken ribs. She held down a yelp as much as she could but she could still hear it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm

His icey cyan eyes flinched in moderate shock as he watched the weakened fem struggle. His calculated gaze and careful posture fell away. He felt exposed as the perverbial mask fell away from his face. Quickly he tok the few steps nesicary to aproach this hurt female. He gently pushed on the unhurt side, asisting, suposing she let him, for her to roll over. Off of her injuries. As he did so, he expression changed back. It was a look he commonly wore, one that hid all real feelings and kept him safe from the world around. Few would ever really know him. But tht was life for you. It crossed his mind, rather logicaly, that these two had to have been in some kind of fight. But about what? Mystify figured that he would find out anyways.

( ugh.. Oh well. I can't blamed for the short, as I still have algebra to finish anyways xD )
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

"Thanks" Burnout said as she was able to finally get up, "y'know if you keep everyone from knowing your emotions it is gonna turn bad, i should know" Burnout said as she knew what the wolf was doing, trying to keep everyone from knowing what they are thinking. "Oh and why we are so beat up is because a.....f-forcer came and well threatened me not to help kodiak, so i jumped for his throat and he threw me against the rock and broke some of my ribs" Burnout said while some involuntary tears came to her eyes while telling the wolf, she did her best to keep them down
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 pm

One of his ears flicked back a bit as he listened to her story. Short though it was, he found it to be strangely saddening. Of course, he didn't usualy feel much for others anyways. He had been this was since he was little. It was an unfortunate part of him, something inherited from his parents. In fact, last he knew, his sister was very muchly the same way. But this wolf didn't know that. Wouldn't. It wasn't like most wolves went around reading minds anyways, though some had an annoyingly large perception of others that really got on his nerves. But back to the curent moment at hand. A quick flash of an emotion played across his face, a sudden horror at what the brute had done to the female and her companion earlier. A part of his mind naged for him to stop showing the stupid feeling, but he ignored it for a moment. This was no enamy anyways, so it didn't matter if she figured something out about him. Besides, Mystify had a habit of leaving right when someone really started to get to know him.

Finaly he finished analyzing this.. situation he found himself in the middle of. It wasn't everyday one found themselves next to two injered wolves. Much less that the hurt ones had someone show up who was probably one of the least caring and helpful around. It wasn't in his nature. Mystify was not graced with the trait of compassion as others were. In his sister, caring had died as well. It seemed to happen. But he could understand it, knew what situations called for some, and what he should be feeling. And now it was a bit of anger. Anger that the brute had hurt these girls so badly and so harshly without reason, "I see. That is not exactly a gentlmanly thing to do, and I would love to put that wolf who did this in a world of pain should the oportunity arise." He said. His voice was smooth and chilly, like a cold winter morning when one first gets up and feels the freezing air. Everything about his was precise, yet not in a way that was self tought like it was for most. It was a liflong habit. If he were to ever be any other way, it would be a challenge. Not one he would accept for anything but a very good reason indeed.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 am

Burnout smirked at his answer she wouldve killed the forcer if she wasnt so scared, she looked out in the clearing behind the new wolf and saw the forcers old partner. One she remembers vividly her whole body shook with fear she tried to stop but it was no use, "Hey Burnout still the runt i see, what did i tell you last time i saw you. if you ever hurt my partner" Burnout attacked the wolf she knew as viper, but she bit burnout on her injured side and burnout did as much as she could to hold down a yelp. "So still trying to be brave, thats what got your mother killed" Burnout let stars and blackness consume her vision as soon as viper had told her. that her mother was dead
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 am

His eyes widened greatly as he watched the fight with a slightly shocked look. Fighting wasn't something Mysitfy had ever made a big habit of doing. It wasn't really who he was. But givin the right circumstances, he would gladly try tearing someone apart. No mercy if he could help it. He didn't know who this newcomer was. He did know they were hurting another right in front of him and he wouldn't stand for it. Mystify was a lover of drama. He would manipulate others at his own discression for a bit of entertainment. But now he was a the embodyment of rage itself. He lept forward in a split second, launching at the two brawling with an intence force.

He smacked into Viper hard, knocking the wolf away form Burnout. His cold gaze fixed steadily onto this unknown wolf and didn't once waver form them. With another effortless bound he went for them again, knocking into the same side with enough foce to possibly break a bone. His maw held over their throat, poised to deal the bite that would bring death soon enough. But he had no idea of what to do anyways. He glanced at Burnout, eyes questioning what was happening and what he should do. He needed some direction, or him fighting would be completly pointless. It was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Burnout soon woke up with Mystify looking at her asking what to do, there was still a whole pack that viper could tell not to come around. "Do it" was all she could say because the hatred for viper, was too strong she looked at viper with a tiny smirk. Even though she wasnt the one who was gonna do it she was there to see viper unfold into a weaker ranking wolf
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 pm

He glanced over at burnout. He didn't know the wolf he had pinned down. Had never met them in his life. But Mystify could only really be described as cold. From the looks inward, he was nothing like most others. He didn't really understand remorse, though he had done little worth feeling that emotion. But Burnout had met this wolf. Aparently they had a history, and the she wolf did not deam this one worthy of living any longer. Good enough for him. His ivory fangs glinted pearly white in the sunlight as he made the small lunge at Viper's throat. It was simple. His jaws tightened around her windpipe and crushed it. He heard small gasps, and as Vipers throat was covered in crimson red he head gurgling sounds and that all was quiet and still. He wiped off his mout best he could with his paw, geting the other wolfs blood off. Just like wipeing away a memory.

Geting up and walking away from the limp body of the other wolf, his eyes looked clouded as he thought of what had happened. It was odd. Mystify didn't fight if it could be helped. Taking lives wasn't his buisness, and who was he to listen to the word of another anyways? Half of the brute agreed that Burnout knew what he had to do and that he should trust in that. But another part said he shouldn't trust anyones opinion. If a conclusion was to be made, he would get there himself. But that didn't matter. Viper had attacked unprovoked and he wouldn't have let them hurt Burnout any further even if he did know who the wolf was. Suck conflict was an atrocity to be avoided. His mind was a whirlpool, circling ever faster, soon to spin out of controll. He sat down and looked to Burnout with his Cyan blue eyes, maw still having some of the blood on it, "What was that about? I don't make it a habit to kill strange wolves you know. I find it to be rather unkind." He said dryly.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Burnout looked at vipers now unmoving body and took a deep breath before telling mystify what she had never told anyone "Well when i was growing up as a pup viper was the head of the pack, and i was the runt so she always beat me up within an inch of my life. So one day my mom defended me and i ran, so i guess viper killed her" Burnout said with pain in every word "My mom was a great wolf, she put her pups before everything even her own life" By now Burnout had tears running down her face, she tried to stop the tears but it was useless. "I was always the one who had to cover up everything, every emotion and no pack ever wanted a scared wolf. so im pretty much always on my own" Burnout said before looking into Mystify's icey blue eyes with her blazing red ones
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:23 pm

He looked at her with a softened expression. As he watched the glittering tears run down her face, somthing inside him stirred. A bit of feeling. Perhaps empathy? He didn't know. It wasn't something the wolf was used to. But even as the confusion swirled bout it his mind like a cyclone, he showed none of it. His audits flicked back as she poured her heart out to him. A smile had to be supressed as he thought of the irony. Spilling your heart to someone who Nearly didn't have one. He was a shadow of what he had used to be. As a pup he was normal. He understood others and actualy cared. But now, now was a different story. A new chapter. One he would write himself maybe. For once.

He dipped his head slightly to the female. This one was so shaken by what all had happened. She had not had a good life. Yet somehow he could feel strength in her aura. Possibly more than she even thought she had. One had to be resiliant to live through that he guessed. But to the last part now. A pack? Such need for one had never come to Mystify. He didn't see the point sometimes. Of course there was that ever enticing fact that packs had many members. Others who would watch each-others backs and look out for them. But he wasn't one to trust in such things. It was just like life to wait untill you trusted another with yours, only to have a dire situation in which they did not come through. He wasn't going to risk those things. Coming back to reality a few moments later, he looked at Burnout with an almost kind look. It was as close as he came in a while. Moving closer, he aproached the female cautiously. Ears back he sat beside her, licking her ear softly. His Chill eyes locked on hers as he began speaking in a soft, slightly warmer voice, "I can't imagine. Well, I could. But I doubt I could ever really know how you mean." He said.

Thinking for a moment, he processed it all. The thought of killing Viper still hung in his mind. Like a ghost, inhabiting his thoughts. He didn't apriciate it. He was geting more comfortable around Burnout, so his emotion gaurd was lowerd. He didn't like the discust he had about it. But that was a matter to think about later, "I used to have a family." He said in a drawl tone, thinking about it. The tast of the word on his toung. Family. Pack. Loved ones. And all those asociated with the fact, "A lontg time ago. But then something happened. I was a small pup and I don't remember it all, but I know I almost died. But I think my sister and the rest of my family did die." He muttered. His eyes were cast down as he resurfaced from the deps of those thoughts. Best to leave it be.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Burnout just felt safe near mystify as safe as she had felt near her mother, she was confused by her own thoughts and actions today. She felt bad for him as she heard he most likely had no family left, burnout knew how he felt around others when she first ran away she felt like that too. Always have your guard up and try not to let people in, she somehow trusted mystify more than she trusted anyone. and Burnout finally came out of her thoughts "Im so sorry for you..." she said while looking into his eyes and knowing he was hurting somewhere inside no matter how hard he wanted to hide it, it was there.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

He looked back at her with hooded eyes, almost sheepish. He wasn't quite comfortable with her. He didn't understand it, but she seemed different to him. She seemed to be in pain. Not as much physical, suposing he ignored the broken bones for a moment, but more emotional. It wasn't just the fact that he noticed the pain that sort of scared him, as much as the fact that it was so much like the way that he was. There was similarity here, and he wasn't sure how much he liked it. But besides that fact on its own, she unnerved him. Maybe in a good way though. The way the female seemed to know how he was, the way that he thought, it was confusing.

Her words hit his ears suddenly. They were light, soft and filled with that newer emotion. The one he stil wasn't too used to. Empathy. The understanding of others emotions. Relating. Her body language alone held a thousand words and possible thoughts he could pick up. In a way, she was an open bood to him. Everything he might want to know was sitting right in front of his paws. But he shut it out. It wasn't his buisness to know these things. But one detail cought his attention. The trust in her eyes. As if she thought he was worthy of such a thing. Mystify didn't know how to process that. The walls to his citadel were crumbling and he couldn't stop it if he tried. The shock half registered on his face before being replaced by one of the first shows of what might have been actual kindness in a long time, "It was all a ong time ago. One thing one must never forget is to survive, you must be resiliant. And if you are, then there is a chance to start again." He said. His normaly smooth, cool voice cought in his throat a bit as he atempted to control the rush of emotion. This sudden connection with himself was overwhelming. But he might just live. Suposing he could handle it. Things were interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 pm

"Yea its hard to forget, i hated forgetting everything but i had to. I remember when i never cowered from a fight i dont know what happened, i just feel so weak and i hate it. I dont even know where ill go after this, or even what i can do i have broken ribs im easy prey." Burnout finished with hatred of her venerability she used to be so strong, now what was she a runt who cant defend herself again. She thought of ways to hide everything but she couldn't help but feel she could trust mystify, she looked at her coat thick with dry blood and just forgot about all the scars she was gonna have
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm

((Hmm.. I don't mean to be leaving everyone else out.. So if yall wanna come back in do it soonly! xD You can write up what was happening with your carrie while ours were so distracted here, and get involved. I just do not want to upset anyone, as me and horsecrazy here are kinda going off into our own little bit. Hmm.. So, I think I will make us a new thread, and yeah.. Unless I wanna brind in a different carrie, then I am good Razz))

Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 pm

i dont think they are gonna answer us lets just make a new thread and continue this there
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

kodiak lipmed away from the now dead forcer at the egdge of the cave she collapsed a tear ran down her cheek as the mist began to falll this song soon fell upon the air she howled a sorrowful howl the she drifted off in to a sleep

( sorry guys it took so long my comp was down ps the song that playyed is

christina perri jar of hearts
I know, I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half a life
And now you want me one more time

[Chorus:]
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half a life
And now you want me one more time

[Chorus]

Dear, It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

And tearing love apart
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
And tearing love apart
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are? )

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

(((hmm.. I think... I will bring in.. A new carrie!! Heck yes! <3well, she will be new to this site -.- I must make her profile! WOOT WOOT!)))

Koy walked carefuly along, stepping around jagged rocks and weaving through a grouping of trees. Her audits perked up as a sound cought her attention now. Water. Her paws hit the ground faster, picking up speed now as she hurried onward. Nose quivvering, the female steped out of the small patch of forest and looked down at the waterfall from a tall rise, rocky slope leading down to the flowing water. Perfect. She lept forward, well shaped grey limbs carrying her over the ground fast as they could, skidding to a halt a few feet from the edge. She lapped at the water gratefully before turning to investigate the surroundings.

Her eyes narrowed as she cought sight of a dead wolf lying nearby. Scenting the air she noted that its scent wasn't the only one here. Several others had been around. But it seemed that most had left. She dropped her head down towards the ground and moved after the freshest scent. It didn't take long for her to track down kodiak. She stopped a good distance away, head tilted to the side and studied her. Not the best first encounter Koy ever had in a new place. But she had seen worse.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm

kodiak looked up and said" havent you ever seen a wolf that has just been forced the she kills her forcer" kodiak yell ed trying not to but she burts in to tears mumblinh to her self " what will i tell pups when are born when they ask " wheres daddy"
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

OOC: CLICK ON THIS AND WATCH THIS ITS SO AWSOME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NheddeknD4&feature=related

Last edited by breyergirl101 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)   kodiak's rise ( kodi for short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

kodiak's rise ( kodi for short)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2