Neko

OK listen up!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

OK listen up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

So....i know i should have put this in the advertisment area, but then no one would look at it....

ANYWAYS! Who likes RPing magicians, whitches, wizards, elementals, dead things, zombies, skeletions, magic animals, dragons, stuff?
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Meh meh
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 pm

OMG im like a fortune teller i KNEW you were gonna say that. lols. im making that type of web site right now...ima working on it...its such a disastar xD!
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 pm

i joined your awsome site, i can help you find a perfect skin! I;m awsome at that stuff..
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm

lol i've already found the skin Smile
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey Sky do you mind if i changed your UserName to Sky?
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

nope!
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Hmmm... I feel that I should join this 'site' and see for myself Razz Sounds cool though foxy!If you need any help I am good with proboards xD Or I can help you make an amazing(well.. i dunno about thaat) plot if you don't already have one
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 am

http://consealedage.betaboard.net/

it is entirely new, and i still have HEAPS more categorys and forums i gotta make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK listen up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK listen up!   OK listen up! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

OK listen up!
Page 1 of 1