Neko

Ughh....this may be the end for me.....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
5 posters

do you want me to leave?
yes
Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty0%Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
kind of
Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty0%Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
mabe
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
 0% [ 0 ]
NOO
 0% [ 0 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty100%Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Empty
PostSubject: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 am

Sooooo.....i've made like 6 topics now that havent been repylied to? i know this site is a bit sleepy, and i know im being pushy and impaitent, but there are lots of active members (well, kind of)

Rockeh (sorry if i keep spelling your name wrong)
Bersnipper
Lilsuzu
Cassanova
PewDiePie
Monster Eternal
Rock-Star ( i think Neutral ??)
Cassy
My dear friend, Wolf's Rain ( Smile )
TomSka

(and i think there may be others....oh well!) 10 people......and i know lots of other people are creating lots of topics that arent getting replyed to. So......i know this site is dying, and i come on here ALL the time, and im one of the most active people! If not the most.....i spend my time looking at this site everyday, and i kind of "waste" it because people are hardley replying.

So, i love wild horse state; it was my first ever RP. I was terribly ridiculas in the begining; hardley writing anything at all. Good times, i had. lots of them. I was always having fun with everyone thats left now- i advannced and learned about the art of role-playing. Tato, angel, saphhera, judgment, tatertots- all the people that are no longer here. And what does that mean, you say? well, i have been on wild horse state for a looong time- i joined 2010-09-17, and i have nearly been here a whole year. I miss the good times where everyone was always on. I miss when as soon i made a topic, someone replyed. Why am i saying all this? well, i will make this clear-

I may be leaving
So, i hardly agree with myself, but i think i have dear friends that adore me; and i adore them. I love this site dearly.....like i said, it was my first ever RP. If you truely will miss me ( cheers hope you will) and dont want me to go......then you may be able to do something.....mabe...like reply to one of my topics?.......
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh, meh dear foxy!

We do, totaly luv ya! Personaly, I like you a lot compared to some of our semi-active new members. You are awesome, and please don't doubt yourself! I have had more than a week at my couzins house, and I couldn't be expected to answer much.

I would most definatly post on a LOT more of everyone's topics, but I have a few reasons that I do not.

1) I am a junkie for making my own topic where I can control the situation

2) I see some of the topics people make. They range from a long, well thought out intro with much potential, to a three scentance blurb. I know you can, and usualy always do, do much better than that. It is just the simple fact that I don't like having to handle more topics than I can. But when some of my topics die, I will look for something good

3) People(namely myself) like a topic with a good foundation, or basis to it. I want things with plot, and I'm not just telling you, foxy, this is something more people need to know. If you have a better writen topic, preferably with a well planed out plot, then more of the better RPrs will want to post. I looooove plot, and I can say that cassy does too(or at least some of the time). The more interest someone sparks in me with the situation they write of, the more I'm gunna want to post.

4) I havn't really RPd with ya, foxy, so I look forward to replying to a topic of yours. I just need time to see what I have going on here, and I will definatly look into posting with you!

5) DON'T LEAVE! I will miss you lots! And really, the more poeple that leave, the less of a chance this site has. Anyhow, we are working on the problems, like inactivity with some of our reliable members. A new website has beed made, and even I am going to pitch in. If anyone plans on leaving this place for another, then I will ask that you do me a favor and just come on like once a week to see what we all have cooked up for the new website. We can't seem to reach Tato, so the plan of moving seems to be iminant, although we have given a month for her to come on. I don't want to have to try and contact you hopelessly as well when we move, since i am going to send out PMs and emails alike in an atempt to get lotta people to come.

NYA!
Back to top Go down
TomSka

TomSka

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re:Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Oi! I've just joined! Yesterday....or...After yesterday. Who the hell knows. @_@ Anyhow. DON'T LEAVE. Never.Leave. o3o. Nyah. Never.Ever.Ever.Leave..Besides, I'm just a Youtube STAR. Very Happy xP. Boastage. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah.. leaving is bad. Just, no.

TomSka ------> Dork! 0-0
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

aww, thanks monster ^^! i'll think about. I....don't know what to say.....
Back to top Go down
TomSka

TomSka

PostSubject: Re:Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 am

I'm not a complete dork. But I do admit the fact, that I can't really draw anything. I'm a terrible artist, truly am. I've done animations, with other people drawing them and It's gone pretty good so far. I just credit them, and there work. xP.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

xD Welcome Foxy! You are really awesome, and I would hate to see ya go! Sad

No worries, I suck at drawing as well sometimes. But I'm pretty good at drawing animals!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Smile i am the best in my class at drawing. Everyone says i sould be an artist
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Yay for you Foxy! I hope you work on dat and amount to yer full potential.. Or else I will be madz at ya.. Razz

Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 pm

xD haha lol
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

no.. really.. 0-0
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 pm

^^ aww...little me is speachless....
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Oh please don't tell me u did leave! Im sorry I disappeared, I honestly got caught up in my own site...
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 am

No Crankin Jack (?) ^^ i havent left yet. Oh god, you ARE ALLIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE? AHHHHHh!!! *hugs crankin jack to death*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Ikr? xD We missded yooou CJ!!!!! AHHH! Razz

But yeah. Don't worry, i would hit 'lil foxygirl over the head with a rock and hide her in a closet before i would actualy LET her leave..

Did I just say that? O.o

Okay, so I'm not thhhhhaaaaaaat crazy and psycho, but I would cling to her and drag her back by her hair.. <3
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 am

^^ thank yous. That is soo nic- wait. WAT YOU SAY????!!!!!!! LOL jokes. that makes me want to stay just because my poor head depends on it
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

OMGZ IM GLAD U DIDN'T LEAVE

btw next time I leave just look for de flying goat TEHE
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 pm

^^ lol
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:11 am

0_0 i know the end is coming up for me. This sites just not fast enough. I mean, i literally post right after the other person.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 am

Not being mean to the other people but...you have a point. Me too; i post right after the person. And a magority of the people here i made either angery, sad, annoyed, or frustrated because i kept nagging them to post.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I don't mind any naging, but honestly, some people here like to spen a bit of time on an more extended reply. I myself am in favor of longer posts. Part of the reason is also (and tanith, i would think you could understand this) I like to play on a semi advanced RP (though it is pissing me off at the fricken moment..) And so my time is split. Also, it can take time to build up muse. I honestly prefer having a good idea for a better looking reply, then to just type out some short little piece of crap (No, i am not implicating anyone, just making a point about myself right now) So it might take a bit, but at least I don't stop looking at the topic (usualy) Right after someone replies. Though an occasional reminder to post would be apriciated Razz Anyways, I don't think that people should take you wanting a reply personaly, but also I think maybe you could hold yer horses and wait a bit. There is a happy medium, just takes a while to find it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:02 am

NO WAY MONSTER! THERES NO WAY IM EVER GOING TO BLAME YOU 0_0 DONT YOU DARE THINK THAT! You are one of the most best RPers here. And you never leave me.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 am

*inches backwards* Mkay then. So.. Agreed. No leaving.. Ever. No no no.

And thankies ^^' I try to do well with my posts. Mostly since the other RP I joined is annoying the crud outta meh. *huggles* You peeps here are amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sorry i disappeared again i was plotting for a rape baby on my site AND making a new charrie

ANYWHO......
I seriously adore this site. It was my first RP site ever, and I love it to peices. I almost cried when i logged on and saw all the "I'M LEAVING"'s the other day. And at first small crap posts didn't really annoy me, I did them all the time. But I do find it slightly more annoying lately when people never post, or take forever. I admit I'm guilty but I have a TERRIBLE memory and too many charries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ughh....this may be the end for me.....   Ughh....this may be the end for me..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1