Neko

Leia, looming around...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Leia, looming around...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Leia, looming around... Empty
PostSubject: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 am

Leia walked through the door, instantley sitting down at a table far at the back where no one else was. She was puffing and panting loud; her face a dark cherry red as her dark brown hair stuck to her forehead. "I should really take this cloak off..." she thought, looking at the dark black high-slimmed coat. "But i cant....i'll be seen..." she looked around, fianally figuring out that it really wasent the best place to stop. She could hear drunks laughing their heads off, and women singing. "Alright....better get it done i guss..." she clamped her hands togheter, and whisteld very quietley. A few squrrils and birds perched out side the window sills, and some mice and rats peeped out from their holes. "Ok...i need you little critters to find him.....come stright back if you see him..." they all nodded, the birds flying away, the squrills hopping away, and the mice and rats running out the door. "Ok.....now, i just need to relax....no one will hurt me here...." she said, starting to leane back on her chair. Suddenly, a waiter came up to her. "Would you like anything, ma'am?" he asked, getting out his mini-notepad. She glared, at him, the once pitch-black hood now holding two glowing blue eyes. A cold breeze flew past him, surrounding him. Her way of warning."Ok......i'm just going to close the windows...." he said, never leaving his glare on the two ice-blue eyes. "Humans" she smirked. "Never know whats good for them. Them and their horrible ways...." As silly as it sounds, she was brought up by animals who use magic. Never learnt the ways of the human, never will. Thats why she could talk to them; thats also why some magicians and sorcers wanted her. She learnt to be an aleart person, and had grown up to be an attractive young 14 old girl. "Haha, what magician or sorcera would come to this place?" she was born with magic elements; the Ice elemant is what she has, but there were still 2 more elemants for her to learn. Most of the time, because she lives in the forest, there are alot of forest fires, and she gets hurt by them a lot. But there was one special power she had- tranfermation. Her forest friends say that its a power where you can transform into an animal. But she rarely used it; for reasons.... Adepts or Elementals who used fire the most would be able to beat her to scare her eaisley. "Some adepts or elementals come here once in a while, i guss. But i'm sure i'm pretty safe from elements who use fire. Beside, no-body likes playing with fire...."
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 am

Paren, a 16 year old, stood up aside the wall, dark hat tipped down over his face, big black coat over-taking his body. His light green eyes could eaisely be seen in his dark shadowed face. He looked over at her when he seen he whistle and talk to the animals. He reached in one of his pockets and pulled out a cell-phone. He flipped it open and quietley but deepley said "i think i've found one"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 am

(wow.......who is my life-saver whos actully replied to my topic -_-?)

Leia turned her face, seeing Paren. "He...has a arora radiating off him..." she thought. "he seems...strange..." she turned back, pretending she dident notice him.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 am

(haha...you'r a fiesty one....)

He flipped it shut again, put it in his pocket, and walked over to her, slowley but stedily. He got to her, putting both his hands on the edges of her table. "Hello" he said in his deep voice, looking into her eyes, trying to figure out what power she used most.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

(hmph............Since i am a very nice person, i would'nt like to say, "who are you to tell me i'm fiesty?")

His arora started pressering her, and now, she could feel it. She got up calmley, and walked toward the door. "fire" was only what she thought. She quickly paniced. There was no way she would beat him.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 am

(see...you'r fiesty.....)

smirking, he stood up straight. "this is going to be too eaisy..." he said to himself, waving him hand, and all the windows and doors slammed shut. People started looking up and talking. "They might be a distraction...off they go" he thought, waving his hand once more, all people disapeerd exept for Leia.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 am

(well....well.....your bossy!)

She turned back slowley. If she could, she would speak, but she couldent. "ice" her thoughts changed, and her eyes grew lighter. She knew if he used too much fire, of if her tempreture went up, she would be ill. Icicles started forming on the roof, and a cold chilly breeze blew around her.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am

(did i mention funny?)

"haha....cooling down the room is not going to help you..." a fire ball apeard in his hand, and he shot it toward all the icicles on the roof, and they melted into water. His eyes turned red, and the room changed from cold to hot. He walked over to her untill he was just a few feet away from her. "now.....who are you?" an even bigger fire ball blasted from his hand, and hit her. a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 am

(HAHAHAHAHAH no you did not -_-)

She stumbled back, hitting the wall hard and falling.She looked up at him, her vision blurry. Her eyes slowley started to change a very dark blue, almost black. She knew if she hit black, she would faint instantly. She tried moistering the air, but it was over-taken by the hot tempreture.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 am

(haha......)

He smirked again, moving closer and keeling down.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 am

Sighing, she tried to get up, but was tremendisley weak. She returned the glare. "what does he want?" she thought, looking over behind him at the window.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

He just stared, and started getting annoyed. He got up, wavering another fireball in his hand. He held it up. "speak or i will kill you" he said in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 am

She couldent speak. that was the problem. she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, but managed to hold it in. "if i can just..." she thought, focusing very hard...... in a quick time, she morphed into a cat. She hissed at him, and bolted toward the door.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am

"alright....you can do that too....." he thought, also focusing. He morphed into a giant wedge-tailed eagle, taking off and gaining up on her, he swooped, and wrapped his talons around her body.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm

(oh god you are so annoying xD)

She yowled in pain, then hissing histaricly and swiping at him with her claws
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 pm

He felt no pain. he was very strong, so he did not budge.

(yes....and you are very fiesty. like i said.)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm

(...... Surprised you annoying annoying annoying annoying annoying!!!!!!)

She knew it was no use. If only she known another type of magic....water would be very helpful. She tried struggling, but that was no use either. she looked at him with tearful eyes, now begging him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leia, looming around...   Leia, looming around... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Leia, looming around...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: