Neko

Laser....has come... - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Laser....has come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Laser....has come... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 am

Das macht nichts.....ich habe langeweile!!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 am

ahh.....you know that language?

geht geht geht geht!!!! bitte....... its annyoing cause shes not replying...... but you could until (if) she ever replies....

Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 am

haha.....your good....ok! ima make my charie....a tiny MOUSE XD!

Squeak peeped out from his hole from behind the fridge. That...thing....was right in front of him! but because all that was there was bones, she just rushed out and climed up onter lasers back bone, balenced on it and reached her head. He bent his little head over, making it go upside down.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

(UGHHHH SHES NEVER GONA REPLY!!!!!!)

She shifted, accedently knocking her ball away. She lifted her head up slightly, and looked at the little rodent. She dident do anything after that.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

He squeaked, just incase she dident think he was friendly. He moved up, now on her nose, and looked at her in the eyes, and did a little mouse smile.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 am

she tilted her head the slightest sideways. What was this little thing? she had never seen anything like him before. She completley fogot about her Kwaras, which was now rolling away, still slide-showing the past of skulduggery. She was sidetracted by this little thing. Being young, it means your more curious. She lifted up her head fast, causing him on bounce up into the air.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 am

His fur sttod on end. He did not like heights. He squeaked, and droped back down on her nose, petrified.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm

(I WANNA POP IN I WANNA POP IN. o3o. *Jumps up and down even though in Italy*)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 am

(0_0 ummm....idunno.....i dont relly want any more peps joining untill lilsuzu replyes....otherwise it would probley get too confussing... if you wanted to join, you could slip lilsuzu a PM saying to reply.....and that you wanted to join......what character did you want to put in anyways?)

She smiled, putting him gently on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 am

(Neo. ;_; and I might do that.)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 am

he squeaked again, hopping off and turning around, resting himself against her
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 am

Her kwaras stopped rolling, now more then 5 meters away from her. she growled; sje wanted to go get it, but she dident like being around skulduggery.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 am

(Hey everyone sorry I've been gone can somebody fill me in?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 pm

(OHMYGODITHOUGHTYOUDIEDONUS T^T)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 pm

(OHMYGODIMSTILLALIVE)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 am

(lols...could we please limit this to 3 peoples only? me, lilsuzu, tanith...meh. Okayyy, lilsuzu, laser met a small mouse xD (tanith) lasers kwaras rolled away from her near skulduggery, and she feels like ripping his throat out (even know he doesnt have one...) for no reason....pewdie, you could join if tanith stops replying,,, (i dident ask for this many peps) it gets annoying when all your topics just get flooded with too many peoples....and you havent replied to the midget one yet......)

Last edited by FoxyStar on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 am

(NOOOO!! Me is on!)

Squeaks blinked, running up her spine bone.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 am

She budged slightley, but dident do more after that. She despretly needed her kwaras. she tried focusing her willpower to it; but it dident work. she wasent old enough yet. She deeply growled. It was so low it echoed through her rib bones and made squeaks flop up in the air.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 am

Skulduggery reached down and picked up the kwaras. He turned it over in his fingers, examining it.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 am

(yayz! you replyed!...oh...and the kwaras is slide-showing skulduggerys past xD just letting you know)

She whished how she could stop it; how she could get it to come to her when she wanted. She sat and shuffled deeper behind the fridge, carrying squaks in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:32 am

Skulduggery saw himself dying in the ball, and dropped it in surprise. It went on to show his family being slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

"aww...what a poor thing" she found herself staring at skulduggery, then she shook herself. "no....i hate them..." she felt twisted at the thought. she, too, watched the kwaras.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

He sayed there, dangling out of her mouth. "well, your afraid of them hey?" he squrimed out, hopping on the ground and standing up on two legs. "i knaw bones for a livin, so get some advice from me" he ran up to her, and started knawing her bones. Then he stopped, and looked up. "yup....young bones...you just a pup! you'd get killed by somehin' like that over there' he motend toward skulduggery. "let me hand this" a little evil grin spred across his tiny face.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 pm

she stared at him blankly. what was this thing. she still hadent figured it out yet. if only she could talk. (noooo my bad. when skulduggery dropped it, just pretend THIS happend-) she yelped loudley as the kwaras dropped to the ground. it suddenly had a slight crak in it. it would heal. eventuly. noooo! her mind screamed at her. The pictures stopped, and it stopped glowing. it returned to a normal blue.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm

"aww yous ok?"{ he said, bumbling over and rubbing her leg bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laser....has come...   Laser....has come... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Laser....has come...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: