Neko

blues crys of misery - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

blues crys of misery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

blues crys of misery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Blue looked at him and remorsely bit him HARD."Leave my brother alone!"She snarled at him and her brother fell back into the pit.She moved forward and her mucsles rippled under her coat."If you touch him....You die."Tears were streaming down her face now and she locked eyes with him.Everything turned grey and she didn't stop her gaze with him.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 pm

kiba howled and the sun comes out ( dasa voo all over again its kiba the okami)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

She still didn't and noticed that the sun came out,makeing it grey again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm

He didn't feel threatened. He knew he could take them. It was plain and simple. He was a large alpha male, he had authority, his own pack, and he knew how to fight. The bite he could hardly feel, and he did no more then take a step back as she nipped him. Calm amber eyes looked at the two angry she-wolves. "Well this is amusing," he finally said. After a moment of silence with the two glaring at him angrily he sighed. "Well, are you going to attack me, or have you decided to be civil?" He asked. Then came the threat. The hackles raised, and he glared. "I'd be careful who you threaten." He growled.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 pm

She barked and jumped,biteing his neck and then landed back down.She looked at him and then took off to where the pit was and then saw one of the spikes in there.She jumped over it and grabbed her brother by the scruff of his neck and carried him into one of the caves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm

As she lunged at him he lept back while ducking, dodging the worst of the bite, but a trickle of blood now rolled off his neck and went splat on the dirt floor. He looked down. One red dot on brown, and then another. He looked back up at her, smiling cruelly. The blood. His eyes were no longer amber, but a dark shade of red. The same color as the splat on the ground. He called after her. "If you care so much about him you shouldn't have tried to kill him." He was annoying, evil, but he did have a point. He didn't understand feelings, why have feelings for someone, at some point they were going to die and you'd be left there vulnerable and mourning over someone and thats when your enemy would most likely attack. He couldn't afford that.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

She stopped and stood there for a minite then,turned around slowly and looked at him with saddened eyes.She bounded up to him,tears streaming down her face and put her face in his chest.She nuzzled his chest,oh how comforting that was to her."I don't know."She contiued to cry.
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 pm

kiba snarled tail raised and teeth bared
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Wolf's Rain~the alpha wrote:
Blue,a black wolf with ice blue eyes

(Sorry to interrupt, But I believe you copied my Wolf's Rain charrie, Blue. o3o. I have them already, and you apparently stole my charrie. I am not trying to be a mod, But I am just saying and I do have a point. C: Just.Saying.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm

(sorry pie.She will have brown eyes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Chaos raised his eyebrows. This was NOT the reaction he had expected. After all, he was just trying to push her buttons, just trying to push her to the edge, then leave. But this... this he couldn't take. He was not the mushy type. He took a step back. He shook his head. "Well I guess thats for you to figure out, isn't it?" He asked, trying to disconnect himself from the emotional part. No emotion. It made you weak. And no pity was seen in his eyes, just a flicker of confusion. This isn't what he wanted, he wanted her to get mad, to attack him so he could defeat her. He didn't want this. This wasn't him, and he didn't like it, even though she was just looking for comfort.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 pm

She looked at him,but,you couldn't see her eyes because there were to many tears."All i want is comfort and....my brother never did anything for me.He had just abonded me when we were pups,our parents had died and only us were the survivors."She sat down and looked away from him."Just....go."She gave no pity on him anymore."Go ahead,win this victory.Because...i'm not fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 am

He smiled. "Aw, the pretty fae has no more fight left? Well thats rather too bad. Isn't funny how as soon as you kill your brother you give up? Feelings do that to you. Thats why I have none." It really wasn't funny, but that was Chaos for you. He was just like that. He was sickly evil. And funny to him was terrible to you. He just sorta stood there with that wicked grin. He had a plan, he had his entertainment. He sat down, wrapped his tail around his paws, and waited. Looking like a cat then a wolf. But he was like that, agile, but so strong and intimidating. He had her where he wanted her, and he was curious if she knew that.

(sorry kinda short Smile )
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

(that kk. Razz )

She ignored him and then looked at him and smiled."You are trying to make me....vulnerable."She wagged her tail and laughed."But,thats not going to happen."She laughed and smiled."Every esence is.......vulnerable.But,not me."She smirked and bounded around him,playing.She crawled under him and her fur brushed up against his."I don't care if you even think of forceing me or not,i'm not going to be vulnerable."She made sure to keep in her heat scent through and continued to play her scheme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 am

He raised his eyebrows. "You sure do have mood swings, don't you? First your mad, then sad, then closed, and now... whatever this is." He said with a little bit of contempt. His grin vanished. As she went under him his teeth collided with her neck. "Don't worry. I have no interest in the likes of you." He said quite matter of factly. It really was true. He had no desire nor wish for anything like that. Love meant nothing. Lust meant nothing. He was a being with no feelings for anything but power.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 am

"Thats quit fine."She closed her eyes."I don't care if you win.I don't want to fight,thats all.To many for this female."She lay down and perked her ears up.She thought that forcers forced females whether they loved them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 am

He shook his head. "Well then this is no fun." He said. He didn't force. He wasn't immature like that. He wasn't so low he had to take pleasure from others. He was true evil. The type that gave no mercy. That sapped the energy right from you. And he could literally do that. He fed off of other's energy. The more energy he took the stronger he became.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 am

"Tell me about it."She looked at him and had no expression."What were your parents like?"She looked at him curiosly and tilted her head.Then got up and since he didn't force females,she let out her heat scent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blues crys of misery   blues crys of misery - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

blues crys of misery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2