Neko

Fierce Spirit.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fierce Spirit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

A huge broad purple stallion, was brought out its hooves daggered, Sly as it was. Devil Slayer wielded his teeth, getting ready to actually bite a finger off of one out of 290 stablehands. He lunged about, kicking, bucking, squealing and finally a very mad growl. He snapped the ropes they held him by, and dragged one stablehand around the arena then finally kicking the stablehand in the eye making it let go of the rope. He reared as if his height was, 43.10hh but then came back down. He gritted his teeth, at the people and snapped at another stablehand. He was freshly caught, and boy was he pissed off.

(I made this post from pure anger because of that game The House 1 & 2 x.x)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am

(me bring in 2 charries.... Razz )

Last Eternall or just,Eternall,was brought in.She did not buck,bite,or kick.She was gracefull and sweet.She stood on the other side of the fence,her very rare coat,which was a pinto of a glossy white and a smooth baby pink,shone under the bright light like crystals.Her silver main and tail very thin,blew back by the gentle winds.She looked at the stallion with her beautiful baby pink and white eyes.She arched her neck just slightly and pricked her ears forward.

Tess,a buyer looked at Last Eternall and made a bid for her.She didn't see the stallion.....yet.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 am

(I'm actually getting happier today for some reason Razz cheers)

He snorted his orbs gleaming, at the mare not even caring. He bobbed his head, pondering then let out a fearsome neigh that sounded like a screech. He gleamed at the mare, and at Tess. Then growled, moving silently away from the others, deciding to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 am

(Really!?me too!)

Tess walked in.

~Last Eternall~ looked at the stallion and snorted,lokking at the human and neighing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm

(Now I got a head ache. T_T)

He snorted laying down, not even caring anymore.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 pm

(i saw wolf's rain.... Sad so sad,but good.)

tess looked at the stallion and noticed he was not reacting,so she went to pet him......

~last eternall~She pricked her ears forward and ran to the other side of the arena,just in case if he exploded into something terrible.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

He snapped at Tess trying to pet him, He snorted fiercely.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm

tess stumbled backwards and fell to the ground.

~last eternall~ whinnyed and looked at her,worried that he might do something to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

He snorted, looking away from the human.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 pm

tess thought that he was going to do something and stumbled away.

~last eternall~ gave a joyfull whinny and put up her little black arabian head.She looked at him and her eyes smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 pm

He glared at Tess, then at Eternall.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

tess walked over to eternall and tryed to get on her,putting her spurs into her sides.

~last eternall~ bucked and whinnyed in pain.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re:Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

He got up, and began trotting out of the arena, and staying calm near the stables.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 pm

tess let go and whipped her.

~last eternall~'s haunches had a huge gash in it,along with sctratches and she limped into the stables and collasped.She whinnyed a soft one and painfull one.Almost dead....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 pm

He grunted in anger, thinking that a horse shouldn't be treated that way. He reared, letting out another screech neigh, and charged over to Tess, stopping in time to not knock over Eternall. He reared again, attempting to knock Tess straight off Eternall, he had a fierce spirit, but he was protective of mares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fierce Spirit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce Spirit.   Fierce Spirit. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fierce Spirit.
Page 1 of 1