Neko

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 am

She smiled at her, more of a smirk then a smile, but still. Her expression was a cross of skeptical and incredulus, "And what are you hun? Cause I'm cirtainly not what everyone thinks I am. Wouldn't want to misinterprit you know." She said.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 am

She laughed again."I'm a vampire."She heard her brother downstairs."I wasn't kidding though,about my friend dyeing."She looked out the door and looked at her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 am

Relentless looked at her a minute, "And I didn't think you were kidding." She said. It was true. She could tell easily enough if someone lied, and Astrid obviously wasn't. But she only concerned herself with those thought for a few seconds, quickly moving to the next topic on her mind, "And I am a Darkhunter." SHe said (read the chronicals of nick books! I am obsessed with them! LOVEH!)

Angelos sat on the couch in the living room, looking around their new home. It was weird, unfirmilar. But time would take care of that.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 am

She went back into the room."Does your brother talk alot?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 am

She scoffed loudly, "Ha. Not really. I mean, sometimes he will talk more, but he isn't the kind of person who just blabs all day." She said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 pm

"I don't know,he seems kinda.....cute."She pulled her hair back behind her ear and looked at her through embarresed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Relent had to stop herself from laughing. Maybe it was true that Angelos was atractive, but after what happened to them because of his last girlfriend, the first person he loved so dearly, well.. It was easy to see that he wasn't going to pick up the peices of himself anytime soon. She wasn't sure how to help him. That relationship made them darkhunters. Not the best ending ever, "I guess. He's a little distant lately." She said. It was a bit of a strech, that explination covered nothing really. So much more was behind their story. But she liked to live in the moment.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm

(can you make it were he heard her say that please?)

She had a smile in her eyes(this time)and looked at him."Does-does he have a girlfriend?"She still looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Angelos stiffened when he heard her words. His throat tightened and even if he actualy had wanted to speak the words would not have come. One one hand he did find Astrid to be pretty, and rather interesting. On another, he had a code of conduct to go by, and painful memories were there to boot. It wasn't like he went around breaking rules anyways. It wasn't something he did. But there was conflict in his mind. He wanted to turn around and make some sarcastic comment, but he didn't want to be mean. He mumbled scilently to himself, getting off the couch and going into the kitchen for some water. He had to figure himself out. If it was dificult for him he could only immagine how others felt.

Relentless looked at Astrid with a smirk and raised brows, "No. Not now. His last relationship.. it didn't end too well." She said carefuly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

(...................... Twisted Evil )

She still looked at him,almost hypnotized."I wonder if hes a good kisser."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:30 pm

(( you fuzz nugget.. ))

Relent shruged, "If he is, didn't stop that crazy.." She trailed off, eyes cast downward as she remembered. Stupid girl.. Even though relent got her revenge, the memories still made her angry.

Angelos sipped from his cup slowly. He felt Astrid's eyes on him but he just continued thinking, paying it little mind. He would have if he felt malicous intent, but that wasn't likely. He had to obey anyhow. There would be a price to pey if he didn't. Oh, yes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 am

(ikr?!......mwhaaaaaa!!!!)

"Hey,hold on a sec."She walked up to him."Look,i'm sorry about what i said this morning."She took out her retainer again and showed him her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 am

Angelos grined at her, leaning on a counter, "Hey, no harm done. I don't offend that easy. but sarcasm is a tallent." He mused.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am

She laughed,twirling her hair/flirting."So....you have any special dreams?"

(you can't stop me from um..................flirting.mwhaaaa!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am

He furrowed his brows and considered, "Uh, well I guess but that isn't a place I like to go. I mean, thos dream tie into my past a little too much for my liking." He said, but quickly recovering, "Well then, I just want time to relax. This seems like the place to do it too. Better than where we came from." He said.

(xP i ruin moments.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 am

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She stopped twirling her hair."Yes,i'm sure that you want to get back to what you were doing."She walked outside and once she was,she was throwing stuff everywhere."HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME!I'M A.....A......A VAMPIRE!"She grunted and when she was saying that,she was screaming.Her dark evil spirits came out of her and she was surrounded by black fog and black spirits.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Angelos frowned and stood there a minute. man, he was stupid sometimes.

Relentless sighed heavily and walked outside, looking at Astrid with raised brows. She held her own sword. She stuck the end of the blade in the ground and leaned on it, watching the rampage, "Ya know it isn't all you. And cirtainly not about what you are. How do you think we became Darkhunters?" She said. It wasn't a story she liked to tell often. But, she would bear it if only to help the vamp understand a little more.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 pm

She looked at her,the evil spirits going away some."I used to have a boyfriend named Jacob.He was a werewolf,but i loved him."There was tears in her eyes.

(WOOHOO!!!!!HAHA!JACOB,HA,I JUST PUT THAT IN THERE TO MAKE YOU MAD!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Relentless smiled softly at her, "My brother has issues with relationships. He dosn't trust himself, or anyone else. It's comlicated really."

(*stabs jacob with spork* Grrr)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

(no no no*has a remote thats attatched to a bomb thATS on monster*)

"Yeah,i just want to feel the true meaning of love again."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Relentless looked bemused as she murmered, "Don't that my bro got that, seeing as his girlfiend was crazy and killed us."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

She looked at her and frowned,hearing what she said.She was diseappered and where she was stanfing,was all mist and fog.All you could hear was a screach down into the demon world.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Relentless looked and raised her brows. She sighed and sat on the stairs. She was tired. It was day and she should have been asleep after all. She like the night for being awake.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

She appeared by her brother."Amos,would you like to go to a club with me?"All the shadows were gone.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

(((ANGELOS! 0-0)))

He turned to look at her, grey eyes almost bright, "Hm, sure I guess. Not like I'm DOING anything around her." He mused, smiling.

Relent skipped off to her room and began to blast her music through the house loudly, to the point it would hurt most anyone's ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next