Neko

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 pm

He looked at them confused and whimpered,going under the waterfall and into one of the caves.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 pm

"Atreiyu, What were you doing with a practical stranger?"Kuji scowled softly, apparently trying to be nice.

"I...never get to have friends."Atreiyu said, glimpsing up at Kuji.

"Well, I think he was trying to get you as his mate. Let's just go talk with him."Kuji responded, limping over to Spence, with Atreiyu following.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm

He tucked in his tail,laid back his ears,and whimpered,being subbmisive."I am truly sorry,to both of you."He looked up at them with his dark brown eyes that started to make tears.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

"No, I am sorry. I never mean to be aggressive like that, I'm just protecting my mate, my little <3 Muffin."Kuji said, speaking with truthful words.

"Yes. He is dearly sorry, Spence."Atreiyu said, sitting down quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm

He growled a little bit and got up."Why didn't you tell me you had a mate?"He didn't wait for a reply,he bounded off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 pm

"Spence! Wait!"Atreiyu said, trying to bound after him, but feeling weak she just whined quietly her ears laid back.

Kuji sighed, He sat down looking at Atreiyu.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 pm

You could hear his snarls and barks from in the woods all the way to where they were.He shook his head visiously and tryed to push away all the bad memories.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Atreiyu whined, crawling away to Kuji and laying next to him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm

He had gone back after 2 days and watched them,calming down abit.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Atreiyu whined again, she just was feeling too weak."Kuji, I need...to go.."She whined softly, now jumping up and bounding off in the opposite direction of where Spence went, she was heading to the human lands..

"I'll be here, <3 Muffin!"Kuji called, back to her.

(Yeahh..She has a human form o3o.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Spence saw her go and bounded off into the human lands.He got there faster then she did and changed into his human form.

(me put in wolf's rain Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2