Neko

Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Empty
PostSubject: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Skulduggery pleasent walked into the bar. He sat down and crossed his legs. He had a scarf wrapped around his jaw, big sunglasses and a hat. He was dressed in an exuisite suit. He looked around, observing his surroundings. He was very tall and extreemly thin.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

(Do you want me to reply now?)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm

(Yeah I've been waiting for ages just make sure
long posts
keep up the story
CAPITALS)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Falicity walked into the bar.She looked about and saw a man that had sunglasses and a cloth over his face.She walked over to him and said,"You like blondes?"She sat on the stool and moved her hand up to his chest and felt that something underneath was missing.It felt like he had no skin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Skulduggery caught her hand and twisted it. He looked at her and cocked his head to the side, then caught her with his other hand and dragged her out the bar. When they were out, he leaned against the wall.That wasn't very nice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

She sighed and said,"Let go of me."She yanked her hand away and got out from underneath him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

He sighed and flexed his fingers. The door slammed shut. He turned her to face him and took off his scarf and sunglasses, revealing his skeleton face.Skulduggery Pleasant. Nice to meet you. He held out his gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

She looked at him and frowned."Falicity."She didn't take his hand.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 pm

He took back his hand.You are not surprised by a talking skeleton?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

She glared at him and replyed,"No."she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm

He caught her and turned her back around.Are you drunk? Because you acted drunk back there.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 pm

She pulled away from him."Well,ya.Because my boyfriend dumped me."She crossed her arms and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm

That explains why I didn't scare you. Well, as a gentleman, I am going to have to insist that I drive you home.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 pm

She looked at him and unfolded her arms."Ok and thanks."she sort of smiled and walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

He brought her to his Bentley and sat her in the front. He drove them to his house and stopped in front of it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

She got out."nice house.wait,i thought that you said you were takeing me to my house."she backed up abit.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Dont. Worry, I will take you to yours in the morning. I need to watch you to make sure you don't do anything stupid.He took her hand and lead her to the house, supporting her in case she fell.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

"What do you mean stupid?And how can i trust you,i mean i just met you."she frowned.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 am

You're drunk. You are going to do something stupid. And what can I do to you? I am a skeleton, for gods sake. Just trust me.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 am

She shrugged."That makes sence."When they got in the house,she got on the bed and hiccuped.She started to laugh and play with his hat."Do you like blondes?"She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

He took his hat back and put her hands down beside her, settling her firmly in the bed. It was king sized and spotless, having never been used. Go to sleep. You'll need a lot of coffee for your hangover tomorrow.He sat on a chair in the corner of the room, keeping watch since he didn't need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

She woke up and sat on the bed,looking around her and thinking,'Where am i?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Skulduggery was in the kitchen, making her coffee.Come and get your coffee while it's still hot!
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 pm

She heard a voice and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

He walked outside and put his hands up.Please, I'm not going to hurt you. You can't run anywhere anyway, my house is in the middle of nowhere.His disguise was on.

(I gotta go, I'll reply in the morning)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please!   Skulduggery Pleasent is here... reply somebody please! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next