Neko

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

He flitted to the house, soundlessly crouching at the wall, waiting for her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

She fell asleep and her hands dropped of the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

He melted up the wall,vaulting threw the open window.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm

She lay there like sleeping beauty and looked like the most beautiful women on the earth.Her red glossy lips shone and her cirly dirty blonde hair fell down to her shoulders.Yes edward would go crazy.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

(reply)oh and please reply to the other topics.since you don't know how to reply,in the barking spider i will make the stallion be a disguise for some evil spirits.by the way,have you ever seen invader zim?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 am

I will and no I haven't)

He stood in the corner of the room, admiring her sleep. He had not done that in at least 90 years.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 am

(okay,i know that its a cartoon,but i only watch it because of grr.and thanks.)

'Edward.'She said in her sleep and she lay on her side.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

He cocked his head to the side and sat, silently, on the corner of her bed, distributing his weight so that the bed hardly even creaked.Nothing keeps me sane but the sound of your heartbeat...He whispered.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Her heartbeat was paceing with the pulse and she said,'Edward.'Again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

He smiled and brushed a piece of hair from her face, with his ice -cold fingers.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

She shivered at his touch and started to wake up.....
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

He stood up and flitted out, going home to hunt.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 pm

She got up and looked around....nothing.She sighed and thought to herself,'I swear edward was here.'She frowned and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 pm

He snapped the neck of a deer and drank its blood, hungrily. April had made him ravenous.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Her human scent blew out and onto the autunm breeze.She smiled and put on her skinny jeans with a dark purple shirt and black highheels.She climbed down the tree and walked through the park.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

He dropped the deer carcass and flitted up a tree.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:00 pm

She walked some more and saw a deer,thinking it was alive since it was pitch black."hi there swe-"She looked at it and screamed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:01 pm

He grimaced at the scream and caught her scent. He struggled to control himself...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 pm

She put her hand over her mouth and her eyes started to water,her scent even more strong from all the hustling around and screaming.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 pm

He fought himself and desperatly willed her to go the hell away.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:09 pm

She backed away from the carcass and ran to her dads police station.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm

He jumped down softly and went home, waiting for school to start while practising his piano.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

She saw her dad and came up to him."Daddy!there was a dear in the park and its neck was....snapped like something unreal did it.""Hmmmmm.Well,come on boys,lets go check it out."He hugged april before leaving and started to drive to the park.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Edward lay on his bed reading, unable to stop thinking of April. He knew that the deer would cause trouble, but this wasn't the first time. They would blame some hunters and move on.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 pm

When they arrived he looked at the deer and said to april,"Honey,its just hunters.Not like its a bear or anything."She smiled at him and started to walk back home.She heard a piano playing and then it stopped,she went over to the house and looked through the window.She saw edward and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)   Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Dawn.my version(need edward already have jacob and april.she is in my version)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next