Neko

Spike Spiegel-Human

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Spike Spiegel-Human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Spike Spiegel-Human Empty
PostSubject: Spike Spiegel-Human   Spike Spiegel-Human Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am

Full Name:Spike Spiegel
Name: Spike
Age:27(He was close to being middle-aged and almost 30, I was guessing the first time I made him, HE LOOKED MUCH YOUNGER THAN 27!!! D:)
Skin:Pic
Eyes:Brown(In Pic if can't see I just put Brown)
Hair:Pic
Address:House near the apartments.
Most seen in clothes:Shirt and Pants:Pic. Shoes:Pic
Special:Bounty Hunter and a Bored Space Cowboy.
BF/GF:N/A
History:Spike has been going on in his career, for sometime now he has been with some tough crowds and bad guys but he has to survive a little more. At least, one thing is a fixed problem, His friend, Faye Valentine. Or maybe that isn't, who cares anymore. He has had a tough life, going out and hunting down bad guys with his past that he remembers. He can get a bit moody, if he doesn't get his sleep. He is wild like a amazing ninja, and amazingly fast as one. Who knew? The recent past for him? Well, he was taken down by a bad guy, real hard and causing some wounds. He came home plopping to the floor, and bleeding to death luckily he was strong enough to get his cell phone, and call the ambulance. It took at least, 1 week for him to heal his wounds were that bad. But look at him now, on the bright side! He has always been a Bounty hunter, and he has been cut and gotten wounds so many times.
Other:Carries a Jericho 941(Gun) just in case. And also likes smoking cigarettes.

Pic(Better one but more funny looking):Spike Spiegel-Human Spike-spiegel
Character Quote:"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love 'til it kills you both. You'll fight and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work it's will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
Back to top Go down

Spike Spiegel-Human
Page 1 of 1