Neko

secretariat

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

secretariat

Go down 

do you think secretariat is going to win or loose?
yes?
secretariat Empty100%secretariat Empty
 100% [ 3 ]
no?
secretariat Empty0%secretariat Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe?
secretariat Empty0%secretariat Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

secretariat Empty
PostSubject: secretariat   secretariat Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

eddy~he led big red into the opening with his silken blue and white plad horse suit on."c'mon red.you can do this."he smiled.

ronnie~he fixed the straps on secretariats saddle and mounted him.he grabbed the reins.

secretariat~he bobbed his head up and down.he walked into the hallway of the racetrack,all his fans were screaming.he neighed and trotted.

eddy~he led them to the back of the gates and took his lead rope off."go get em red."he stood there and watched them.

penny~she sat down in the bleachers and smiled proudly.she looked over at the other horse owner and said,"mines the big red one.and he's gonna beat them all."she smiled and he laughed."i don't think so."he said.

secretariat~he walked in the gate,his hooves digging into the earth and strikeing fear in others eyes.

ronnie~he grabbed the end of his main and held on tight.

secretariat~the trumpet rang and the gates opened.he ran out,dirt kicking up in his face.he stayed behind while the other horses soared ahead.

ronnie~"hold it red."he said.

secretariat~he stayed where he was,at the end of the pack and waited for his cue.

ronnie~"now red,now!"

secretariat~he soared past david olentia,nega dull,her alliby,and was neck and neck with kentucky curse.he went ahead of him,takeing the lead,and galloped ahead with such power and force.he heard nothing but him breathing and he galloped across the finish line."secretariat by 2 lengths!"

ronnie~he patted reds neck.

penny~she ran up to him."he won!"she petted him.

eddy~he walked up and smiled.

secretariat~the press swarmed around them and he posed.nothing in the world could win over,"SECRETARIAT"
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/

secretariat
Page 1 of 1