Neko

Alexa/Scirocco-Valf

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alexa/Scirocco-Valf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Alexa/Scirocco-Valf Empty
PostSubject: Alexa/Scirocco-Valf   Alexa/Scirocco-Valf Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Name:Alexa
Skin:Tan
Eyes:Red-White
Hair:Black
Address:Looking forward to joining the Outskirts.
Most seen in clothes:Black T-shirt, Green glowstick around neck and wrist, Ripped jeans, and slippery sneaks.
Special:Valf
BF/GF:N/A
History:She has been a Valf since she was 9 annd...Blah.
Other:

Name:Scirocco(Her wolf name, BWT it's a name of one of the winds Razz)
Breed:Unknown but cool XD
Eyes:Pic
Coat:Pic
Markings:Pic
Personality:Kind, Gentle, Serious, Follower, CAN be agressive, hot-headed, swift.
Mate:N/A
Pack:Loner
Pack ranking:Loner

Wolf Form:Alexa/Scirocco-Valf 4098940551_e03c5d841a

Charrie Quote:"Run with the wind, The wind's you're friend. And follow it, where ever you go, You're heart tells you half the time to run and follow with the wind..So does your mind! Follow your mind, heart, and the winds! You'll never get lost if you follow correctly!"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Alexa/Scirocco-Valf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexa/Scirocco-Valf   Alexa/Scirocco-Valf Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 pm

(a. Valfs start as vampires, and there is a process that makes them a Valf, one i hate explining, therefore PM if you want me to.

(b. Valfs do not grow, or age.

(c. you are adicted to glowsticks or something? o-o cool.
Back to top Go down

Alexa/Scirocco-Valf
Page 1 of 1