Neko

Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Empty
PostSubject: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Matanza entered the grove, pain racking through her sides. Another pain sent her to the ground. She whinnied loudly for Shadow. Although she hated him, he still deserved to meet his foal. Her hooves scrabbled in the dirt as she pushed, the tips of hooves, then legs, then a muzzle revealing themselves. She rested, and pushed, more of the head slowly sliding out of her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 am

a neigh came from the woods and shadow galloped out.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:19 am

By the time head gotten there, the foal was half way out. One more big push, and the tiny thing landed softly on the ground. A filly. She looked up at Shadow, with burning hatred. She looked like an antelope, excpet for the fact she was bay, and dappled (The pic doesn't exactly match...so...Just [retend it does) She nuzzled her daughter, and looked back at Shadow. "Evangeline." She said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 am

"thats my mothers name."he laughed and nuzzled his foal.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 am

Matanza said nothing. She stood, and helped Evangeline stand as well. Evangeline suckled happily, swishing her bushy tail.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 am

his eyes turnned purple as they allways do when he sees his young.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 am

Evangeline finished, and began walking around, nibbled her father's chest, and then went back to her mother. Matanza looked lovingly at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

he laughed and neighed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 am

Matanza snorted. "It is time for us to go. You've seen your child." She said coldly. "Come on, child. Let's go." Evangeline went to her mother, who was walking away
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:13 am

"hey!"he snorted angrily."you know why i'm a forcer?my dad never loved me and called me a dull child."he pinned his ears back.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 am

Matanza turned. "Well, don't blame it on your father for your actions." She said angerly, before leding Evangeline away.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 am

"he made me this way for telling me that there is no way to get around this world except to be a forcer."he neighed and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:30 am

She turned. "You shouldn't have listened. Now get away from me." She said. She urged Evangeline into a canter, and the disappeared from view.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

he galloped after her."would you stop this!you aren't going to take my foal away from me."he shoved his foal behind him and snorted.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 am

(maybe this foal could be her?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

Mtanza whirled around. "Fine! Go ahead and kill her! She needs me and you know it! And I'm not sticking around you!" She screamed at him, before turning her back and walking away.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:52 am

(this pic. work for you?)

"i'm not trying to kill her,i'm just want to see her every day thats all."he nuzzled his foal.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 am

(No. She's a red dapple. She's a bay I have a pic for her....Here it is: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Sadifa_by_Carbonayleen Just imagine her with dapples and a black mane and tail)

Matanza whipped around. "Well that's not goiing to happen. I don't want her around a degenerate creep!" She said. Evangaline couldn't understand why her daddy took her away from her mommy, so she went around him, and Matanza once again tried to leave with her. "Follow us and you'll end up missing something." She said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:04 am

(your is better than mine.)

he smiled and said,"i dought that.i'll come back."he whinnyed while rearing and galloped off into the mist them not seeing him for a long distance away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!)   Matanza Gves Birth (Shadow!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1