Neko

Silver Night Claims - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Silver Night Claims

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Silvers' eyes were calm. "Come here, sweetie. Mommy's here." She said.

Glo grazed alongside her, happily.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm

travis~"shes not going anywhere."he snorted.

she walked to her mother.

travis~he shoved her and snorted,moveing her the other direction.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Silver's eyes hardened, but she remained calm. "Please return my daughter. I'll give you anything you want. Just don't hurt her." She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 pm

travis~he snorted and said,"no shes mine and bethanys foal.betheny died while giveing birth."he flared his nostrils.

she started to cry and puckered.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Silver stamped a hoof. "I understand." She said. "But how will she survive? She's not weaned yet. let her live with me until she's a weanling. I beg of you." She said, her eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm

travis~he looked at his foal and shook his head."fine but i will return."he nuzzled his foal and walked away.

she ran to her mother.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 pm

(Timeskip?)

Silver nodded, and nuzzled Survera.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

ty walked into the herd lands, not bothered by the fact that this was claimed land. He was kicked out of his old herd. He wasn't even quite a weanling. But being a irtating young colt, that hadn't stoped the herd leader. Now he was here, wandering aimlesly. (nya!!! meh wantz to put his freekin pic on comp, but gma wont helpehh meh with this thing! RRR) His red and white coat stood out from his surounding, making him pop out against the landscape. He shook his black fuzzy mane and continured forward at a slow little trot. His dark eyes scaned his surounding and he moved scilently, making up for easy visibility with well practiiced stealth. Even at his very young age, ty had learned to be independent and selfsuficiant. He walked along the edge of a forest untill he noticed some other horses. He stoped, suprisingly well concealed amoung the shadows as he watched, noticing as he did that he was rather hungry, and without food.

(((eh, not meh best work...)))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Silver lifted her head. She'd heard hoofbeats, and thought it was Kailey and Glo returning. She sniffed the air, catching...colt? She nuzzled Survera. "Follow me, Hun." She said, as she scanned the area for whatever was making the sounds. "Any one there?" She asked, voice ringing through the trees. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 pm

ty heard the voice and stifened, head held high as he scented the air. His tiny nostril quivered as he searched the colage of smell for the one of the horse that spoke. Or, was it? He didn't know. In these lands, things were often not what they would seem. But, that was besides the matter at hand. He looked around, muscles tence as he searched the area..THERE! He spoted one coming towards him. ty blinked, playing a mental tug-a-war as he figured on what to do. He finaly made his decision, walking quietly on his small hooves towards Silver. He eyed her, tail up and neck stiff as he aproached. He wasn't much for talking thoug. None had convinced him to speak, so it was asumed he was mute, only ty would know that truth for now. He wickered lightly to Silver in a small greeting, standing some distance away.

(NO TATER! you do not fail!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Silver lowered her head so she seemed less threatening, for this colt was obviously distrusting. She smiled kindly, her eyes kind and loving as well. "Come closer, Dear. I won't hurt you. Welcome to the Mist Creek Herd." She added. Slightly annoyed with Glo that he wasn't here, but, he was young. He still had much to learn. Anyway, time to pay attention to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 pm

He walked over now, confident in her now. His muscles relaxed and he pranced over, tossing his head in a rambunctious manner. He looked around, sniffing at Silver now that he was closer. He saw the kindness in her eyes and gave her his trust for now, looking around with illconcealed excitment.

(((my muse like to die on meh...)))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Silver chuckled. "You're welcome to stay. Say...Can you talk? Or, do you just choose not to?" She asked. She'd realized he hadn't said a single wrd since he'd arrived. She lowered her head to the ground, and stabbed it with her horn, and grass sprung up, thickly. She'd seen the hunger in his young eyes. "Eat." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

(sorry i got so sick,i have very low bloodsugar.)

she began to suckle.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 am

(It's ok (: )

Silver smiled, and looked down at Survera, and ooked up at the yearling. "I'm Silver, by the way.. And, this is Survera." She said, pointed to the filly with her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 am

she swished her fluffy little tail and whinnyed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

He flicked an ear, watching with amusment. ty didn't like to speak all that often, it wasn't something he did. But an exception was to be made now, "Indeed I can. I am Calamity, go by ty though. And I supose the choice is mine." He said. His voice was soft and at the moment kind. He nibbled at the grass a bit, flicking his short tail. ty wickered at survera lightly.

(((shhhh, tell no one im oneh!)))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

Silver smiled. "Well, nice to meet you ty." She said. (Muse died)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 am

she looked at ty and nickered to him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

He nickered back, ears flicked forward. ty walked over and sniffed the filly lightly, watching her with slight interest. He tossed his head and pranced away from her sideways in a playful way.

(crud... now my museh died! *hits muse* get up!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 am

Silver smiled lightly
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

she looked at him and galloped to him,then nipped his mane playfully.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

He nipped at her lightly, spining around and cantering off a short distance, winnying loudly.

((wow.. this was left along sooo long xD and NOW I post haha..))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 am

She decided to put on a new burst of speed.She came with such a force at him and rammed into him.but she was just playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Night Claims   Silver Night Claims - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Silver Night Claims
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4