Neko

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 pm

(My god woman! You make new topics, and post on everythin else, but you ignore me! D:)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 pm

(ROFL I luv bugging you XDD)

He drank one of his beers, and just slightly dazed he gazed around. He seemed bored instead now, not flirtious as he was.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Kit raised her brows. "Bored, are we?" She said, leaning forward, her nose touching his. She smiled. (Muse died. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

He smiled. But still, he felt a strange essence as if he were surrounded by whispers, His ears twitched in a awkward fashion. He was disturbed for a minute, but he turned to the bar flicking his ears back.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Kit looked slightly taken aback. "Everything ok?" She asked, her eyes lying back slightly. "What's wrong?" she said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 pm

He got a sudden headache, "I don't know..I was hearing whispers..and Now I have a headache.."He held his head for a minute, making a pained moan. His vision was blurred for a bit, but it wasn't for a bit now. He was blurred out, he could see fine but he was blurred.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Kit was very worried. "Maybe I should get you home." She said, standing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh..God..Just..call 911..I don't think this is good.."He muttered something about allergy pills, but then he remembered about something. HE WAS PLAYING NIGHTMARE HOUSE 2! LAST NIGHT!"Ahhh! God Damnit! I hate that game! Scared the hell out of me!"He muttered.

(I meant to do the caps ^_^)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Kit whipped ot her phone, and dialed the number. She spoke briefly, and then ended the call. "They've sent an ambulance...wait...what game?" She sounded worried, and partly because people were beginning to stare.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm

"Nothing. Nothing. I think I'll be fine for now, Just cancel the call until I have serious injures..or some side-affect from that 3D game testing..God..I knew this would happen...Why am I so stupid..? I hate that game, Nightmare House 2 and the stupid institute's Realistic 3D Game Testing Helmets."He muttered rather loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Kit shook her head, and called them back. She hung up after explaining everything, and then glared at him. "You had me worried for nothing?" She said, hissing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm

"Ahh..Tabun..?"He said in japanese, trying to confuse her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Kit still looked upset. "What?" She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 pm

"Tabun."He said, now doing a chibi smile.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"Grr." She said, then whipping out her Droid (xD) and tapping the screen. "Maybe?" She glared at him, ears flattening.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

"Ehh...I should run now right..?"He said doing a nervous, happy smile his ears flicked back afraid and more nervous.

(its when you do a full big smile like Very Happy but you have the ^_^ face mixed in with it XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

(So it would look like this: :L )

Kit shrugged. " Nah. I'm in a...goodish mood." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

"Phew. Heeey, wanna go to the apartments and watch me play Penumbra: Black Plague?"He said smiling devilishly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

She shrugged. "Why not?" She said, hopping off the stool.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

(TO THE APARTMENTS! *Rides an Amnesia:The Dark Descent Monster and screams like a girl like PewDiePie would do*AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Plays Benny Hill and the monster chases me to the apartments*)

"Alright, Get are scare on.."he said, smiling as he pulled out a DVD case that read: 'Penumbra: Black Plague.' He also dangled a key, which was the room 49 which was the only room with a Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:13 pm

She clapped her hands, and ran nimbly outside, jumping from table to table, spilling drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2