Neko

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Empty
PostSubject: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Lake_House_by_zodevdesign
Naomi finished setting out the food. She set up karaoke and some games. She sent a city wide text and email saying:

Hey! Party at my house! I live in the house by the lake. See ya when you get here!

Naomi

She waited for people to start showing up.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 am

A smll girl walked in,not much older than thirteen.It would be fun to get to a party, even if it was probrally an "adult" party. She wasn't immiture, fact is she was probrally more mature than most adults. She was decked out in black and talkng to a small ghost only visible to her.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 am

(xP Never RPed with Ralley but what the heck, Ima try ima try x3)

A boy, about 16 or so, named Mason, walked in he thought this might be a good party. He only acted immature when flirting, but he had to let this pass on him. He was wearing some black, and some white he was just chatting with his band mates,(Which is serious stuff XD)and they were making jokes up and such nonsense that they usually go out and do. Like riots with Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh, or go out and show the world that they are a real band.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 pm

She turned, not surprised that someone "famous" was at a house party. Famous people kept showing up all over this small town. She vaugley recalled this face, though. "Um, hi? I beleive I have seen you before?" She continued mumbling something in latin.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Amos checked his phone, hm. Wait, when the heck did he buy a freekin phone!? Gah, Zalara. He noticed the banner said "Haha no more excuses!" on it. Really? Humph. He sighed. Maybe a party would be fun. He disapeared from his spot on his couch, and in a blue puff of smoke apeared in the house. He blinked, looking around. He wasn't at all suprised to see those 'famous' people chating it up. Tehy seemed to have a liking to this town. He sudenly wondered why he hadn't left before. Ah, to ponder later. He wore his favotite black leather jacket and jeans. His shirt today was perticularly witty, sometihing he was, but didn't often show. He grabed some food to munch on and went to find a nice spot to hang out. Amos was scary tall, probly more so then anyone here. Funny.. well not really, but that didn't mater. He leaned back, watching everyone from behind his dark sunglasses.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 pm

She turned.This town was nowhere near natrual, with all the halfbloods vampires mremaids and shapeshifters running around. But in the mess of a party that was starting, she knew the man hidden behind the sunglasses was somekind of monster,even if itws the kind she didn't kill.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Amos watched a girl arcoss the room. He felt rather wary of her. Now there was something new. He felt little for others usualy, his fathers blood. Curse the man.. But, he was intreged. His sister would get to him if anything happened. Lucky him, she still might get pissed. But, Amos couldn't be detured by much. Deamon roots and all. He was just thankful his mom was the right kind. Otherwise, he could be in trouble. Of course ther were those who would want to kill him, for sure. As powerful as Amos may be, his crossed blood meant he had less control. He munched distractedly, still thoughtful. On one hand, he might be acting stupid hanging around, on another, he couldn't help it. He finaly drug himself to the outside, looking around, not sure whether to stay. He apeared on a chair outside, were there none made to fit a tall person like him? only at his house.. He pondered what to do now. Hm, no way was he leaving yet! Amos was just that rediculis.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Naomi walked up on the make shift stage and spoke into the mike. "Welcome to my party! Im new in town so I wanted to meet some people" she smiled "By the way I am Naomi" she walked off stage and up to Amos. "No need to hang back just have fun I'll turn some music on" she walked over to the radio and blasted music.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

(Meh..Bring in teh Turtleneck & Chain guys)

Three more men came in, all 3 wearing sun-glasses.

Jorma looked around "Nice.."He said, hearing the music blast out. He chatted with Andy and Akiva, and they were laughing and chuckling about something.

Andy looked at Amos, he thought Amos was strange to be all laid back, He paid attention back to Akiva and Jorma.

Akiva looked at Andy, he was concerned about Andy being, worried about Amos.

Mason walked over to the 3, and the 4 of them began chatting. The rest of Mason's band came over, and the 8 of them chatted, chuckling and laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

He turned to Naomi, eyes half closed, though it was imposible to tell. Humph, "Mm, thanks. I do love my music" He said. It was true, but far from his current concern. That was the girl who gave off that vibe. Something, woried Amos. Gr, he hated feeling like he might be intimidated. He was naturaly fiesty, never knowing his limits but pushing them, or walking around. He thought abough geting his guitar. He could play his favorite song.. Nah, he hadn't drawn really any atention to himself, and yet he knew the girl had spoted him, knew he was so very off. Hm, he would see. Amos watched the arival of the bandmates, lips twiching in a half-managed smile. So, there were some other music people here. He didn't have to see them with instruments to know it. He leaned back further, making sure his glasses stayed in place. He senced the noticed the look from one and almost smiled. Yeah, he didn't have to try to stand out, even if it was a little. But he also didn't like this. It could be bad for him. Hm, oh well. He would watch things play out here for now.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

(Imbringing in b&b and maybe jason. xD)

A small group of what appeared to be two emos and one regular teenager trodded in, searching for their friends. They all radiated confidence, a small sign appearing over their head; "I have no problem with kicking your ass into next week." The emos appeared to be pale and a well oiled machine, both with the same black hair and black eyes. They knew each other,and they knew it well.

The only "normal" boy scanned the growing crowd, spotting his friend. "Ana. Labyrinth?" She nodded. Gods,Jason hated that thing. It was from the Greeks, for gods sakes! That was when Ana leaned over. "I beleive that man over there is a monster of some sorts." The hole group glanced over casually,as if it was just a simple scan of their surroundings. "Great," mumbled the oldest man.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Amos blinked, strongly feeling the presence of these newcomers. Gah, what the heck? Could he not have one peaceful day? REALLY?! Humph, Amos sighed distainfuly. Not the way he planed for his dat to go. At all. Frankly it pissed him off. He wasn't even that in tune with his powers yet, still being relitivly young for his kind. He was pretty vulnerable. He sudenly actualy wanted Zalara to be here. He was tempted to do something fun to screw with these new people. But no, he knew better. All he might do was iritate them. He also felt, what? Anoyance? Wonderful. He was tempted to just zap home. Leave this crap for another day maybe. But no, he had too much interest for that. He instead apeared in his puff of blue smoke a bit further from the party goers, out of their line of sight. He may as well take this away from the silly normal humans. No cause for a scene.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 pm

(She is a witch)

Naomi smiled and sparked the ceiling making a strobe light come out. She started dancing like she had been doing it her whole life. (She is an amazing dancer by the way......she smexy dances!!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 am

(Meh..Got two bands in heere, One is Metro Station(Mason's bandeh) and Turtleneck & Chain(The lonely island, Akiva Andy and Jorma.) Waahh x3)

"Excuse me for a moment..."Jorma said, walking towards Naomi."Uh, hey you're Naomi, right?"He said.

Andy, Akiva, Mason, and Mason's band mates snickered at what Jorma was doing.

Andy glimpsed around, gazing boredly as if he spaced out.

Akiva looked at Andy, "Andy...you daydreaming about a girl over there?"He waved his hand in front of Andy's face.

The 6 of them chatted, and Mason was sharing the topics of the riot with Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh, Those 6 were laughing hard.

(Meh luv Daniel Tosh and Dane Cook their awesome, their BAMF x3)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:53 am

(I have a band in here too XD its Bullet and Blayde, but their keyboard/drumming sister isn't with them...)

Bullet noticed the puff of smoke. He noticed that the monster man wasn't there anymore. "I'm assuming that hes a "demon," working for Hades under the name of Lucifer. Or, he could be the.... other kind." He didn't mention his "friends," the ones named Luce, Arriane, Molly, Daniel, and Roland. (I give you a hug if you can guess what series all these are from and whos the major couple. Im thinking about making them....)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 pm

catrinia walked into the house.she saw naomi but didn't know it was her and walked over to her."hi i'm looking for naomi."she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

((XP I'm hooked on this one series, the chronicals of nick! BEST SERIES EVER! O.O and artimis is in it, not much as the second series, the darkhunters. But still, I love the use of sarcasm and it is really good. The second book, Invincible, just came out, i was sooo sad when i finished!Sad ))

Amos leaned lazily against a tree, watching party goers arive. He would laugh his ass off if anyone actualy knew what he was. No, he was far too dificult to guess. He was a cross, and not a normal one. As far as he knew, his sister and himself were the only of their spacific kind. But that was out of focus. He wasn't too sure of this group. They clearly couldn't pinpoint his breed of deamon. Not too uncommon. His necromancer half threw it off. Hm, that was fortunate. At least this wasn't like the last time, not so far. Now that was a mistake on his part. He sighed, looking around carefuly. He didn't really want to leave yet. No, curiosity would kill the necro if he wasn't cautious. So he would be, within reason.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 pm

(since no one bothered to guess... xD The series is FALLEN. Im hooked! The third book just came out like last month and I cant wait for the last one to come.)

The groupcontinued to mumble, some words in latin,some in other languages, some in just plain english.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Amos eyed them, not moving. He wanted to get his guitar right now, but he was busy watching this group with a bit of interest. If he wanted, he could find out what they were thinking, and not bother with all this. One useful power. But he had restraint, besides, he had a pretty good idea what they were. He wouldn't mess with them.

((( I might just read. I have nothing here in da middle of nowhere to do... ugh. Need more books))
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 pm

I've Got a Jar of Dirt!! wrote:
(Meh..Got two bands in heere, One is Metro Station(Mason's bandeh) and Turtleneck & Chain(The lonely island, Akiva Andy and Jorma.) Waahh x3)

"Excuse me for a moment..."Jorma said, walking towards Naomi."Uh, hey you're Naomi, right?"He said.

Andy, Akiva, Mason, and Mason's band mates snickered at what Jorma was doing.

Andy glimpsed around, gazing boredly as if he spaced out.

Akiva looked at Andy, "Andy...you daydreaming about a girl over there?"He waved his hand in front of Andy's face.

The 6 of them chatted, and Mason was sharing the topics of the riot with Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh, Those 6 were laughing hard.

(Meh luv Daniel Tosh and Dane Cook their awesome, their BAMF x3)

"Yes to both of you I am Naomi" she smiled and fixed her hair.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

"oh well hi,im catrinia."she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 pm

(*watches Tyra show*)

Amos rethough himself and apeared back in the house, a short distance from Naomi and the small group around her. He watched them with amusment, eyes almost glowing behind his glases.

(ugh. my muse is dead right now... need more to work with for it to be good.. BLEH!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

(Merh..Didn't have to quote it...)

"I was wondering if my band could sing one of our songs...?"Jorma said kinda sheepishly, not wanting his friends Akiva and Andy to laugh.

The 6 of them were still chatting, so anyhow they didn't hear Jorma.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 pm

((( ugh.. those were the WORST mashed potatoes eva! I feel like imma throw up.. WHY?!)))

Amos blinked, listening more intent when he heard that. Music was one of the few things he really enjoyed in life. It was his life. He wouldn't mind having soething good played.

(nothing to WRITE! O.o that suuucked)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

(XP These guys are awesome Turtleneck & Chain)

Akiva and Andy looked at Amos, and then they began whispering quietly...with Mason now.

(Used up Muse on meh Deathclaw RP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next