Neko

Fury unleashed

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fury unleashed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 am

Eight stable hands emerged from the holding pens, dragging a fighting...Unipeg? The stallion reared, and balked. The poor boy couldn't fly, because his pure white wings were tied tightly to his back, in a very uncomfortable position. He whinnied in fury, and galloped at the men, who scattered. He tried jumping into the stands, but his front hooves caught on the railing, and he slammed into the wall, falling back down. He stood up, blood oozing from a cut on his neck. He charged at the men, who moved out of the way, and grabbed the ropes, securing the beast. On brought out huge chains, and bolted the to a metal plate on the ground. they put a metal collar around his neck, and actually welded the chains to it. The buckskin king didn't give up hope just yet. He whinnied and fought against the chains. Finding no way of escape, he gave up. Most wouldn't want a horse like this, but, who wouldn't want a rare unipeg, even if he was an unpredictable, wild, fury filled stallion. Though he should've started at a high price, the bidder started at a measly $5,000, wanting to get rid of the animal quickly.

Fury unleashed BrownPegasus

Last edited by Tatertots on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:52 am

ginger walked through the croud and to the unipeg."stop!"she shreicked."your hurting him!"she went to the stallion and patted his neck."i'll buy him."she said strictly to show how mad she was.she handed him $5,000.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 pm

He would've bitten the human touching him, but the collar wouldn't allow him. He gazed at her with hatred and fury. He had a deep hatred for these stupid creatures that had pulled him from his freedom. He began struggling against the chains, and the auctioneer took the money. He quickly ushered all buyers out the doors, so no one would get hurt once the chains were taken off. Stable hands backed a trailer into the arena, and then chains all doors. They took off the iron collar, and scattered as he realized he was free and charged at them. He whinnied in pure anger, and he then jumped into the stands. He ran between the benches, tripping and stumbling. The stable hands finally got him back down. "You want any help getting him into the trailer?" One asked Ginger.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"no i want to."she said and came slowly and said gently whispering,"i will make you free again.she put out her hand.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Burn Notice ignored her. He bit at her hand, but missed. He reared, and galloped around the arena, bucking and rearing as he went. The ropes holding his wings snapped, and he flew up, and flew around the ceiling of the arena, finding there was no escape. He landed, and scraped at the walls with his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

TATER! you are lefteh outta da CBOX! *grabs tater and runs before Alpha can inflict some varity of pain on her[meeean] then disapears again* it what i does Razz
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 pm

i would never hurt taty Sad )

she sighed and sat down on the bench just waiting.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Finally, he'd tired himself out. Burn, now depressed, just walked around in crcles, thinking about his freedom. He noticed the girl. She was his ticket out of this hellhole. He walked over, and nuzzled her hair. He had a sad, puppy look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm

she smiled and said,"now were going to have to go into the trailer,but when we get to my place i'll let you be free."she walked to the trailer slowly and held out a apple.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

Burn wanted the sweet tasting fruit, but the small metal box scared him. When he'd been caught, the roughly shoved him in the so it hurt his wings, and the trailer and tipped alot. He backed away from the confining cage, thinking it was going to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

"it's okay sweety,i will put you in."she slowly went up to him and lifted up the apple so he could eat it.she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 am

Burn ate the apple, and then walked over to the trailer, and tapped a hoof on it, testing it. He walked in slowly, folding his wings in close, so thy wouldn't scrape against the side.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

she closed it softly and got in.she started the truck and drove out takeing the more smooth road so it wouldn't be so bumpy.

~later~she got out and opened up the trailer and stepping back,"told you i would let you be free."she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Burn hastily backed out of the trailer. But, he looked at Ginger. He couldn't leave her. She'd rescued him from probably a rare horse collector. He whickered, and backed into the trailer.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm

"go on boy,whats the matter?"she petted his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 pm

He snorted. WHy couldn't she understand? He snorted, and back farther in.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

she gasped quitly."oh,you wanna stay with me boy?"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

(Post on Wrong Plac e int the Wicked Woods)

He nodded, and gave a horsey smile.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 pm

(oh ya sorry) Razz

she took him out and led him o a small pond."this is my favorite place."she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

He snorted happily, and took a drink from the pond, before grazing along it's bank.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

she sat in the sun and got into the pool and splashed water at him,laughing.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 pm

He snorted and gave her a (o.0) Look, before dipping his massive head in the water, and super soaking her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

she gasped and then bursted out laughing.getting out and shakeing her body,getting him all wet.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm

He whinnied in laughhter, and shook himself as well. He then plopped down o the grround, and grazed.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

she sat down by him and lay her head down on his stomach."you know i have a mare at home."she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fury unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury unleashed   Fury unleashed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fury unleashed
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next