Neko

Unbreakable

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Unbreakable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:54 pm

The stallion reared in anger. He let out a call for all his might. Storm Cloud was a stud now. He was 4 years old, built with musscles climbing the walls, and mad as hell. He wanted out! The man leading im was tall and built like an athlete, but it toook himand another like him to fight for him to get into the small pen. The stallion reared in anger. He had great potential, but if only he could be broken. Nope, he was unbreakable.

He was tied to the little bar that was in the center of the ring using the rope used to catch him. The auctioneer started off at a mere $100.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Chelsea watched as she stable hands dragged in an obviously unbroken stallion. She raised her hand at the starting bid of $100. She'd turn that beauty around. She knew she could.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Nobody else but that single hand wanted the poor stallion. So, the auctioneer ended the bid at a mere $100, watching hopelessly as the stallion flared around randoly and struggling to get free.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Chelsea gave the man the money, and walked down to the horse. "Hey there boy. It's scary isn't it? all these people yelling at you and pulling you to a place where you feel frightened. I understand, boy." She said slowly and softly as she walked towards him, holding out her hand so he could smell it.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 pm

The horse looked at the girl with a wild look in his eye. But, slowly and gradually, he calmed down. This girl seemed... nice enough.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm

She untied his rope, which was sweaty and kinda gross. She'd fix that soon. She tugged lightly on the rope and made soft clucking noises to the poor boy. He should be happy at his new home. A big stall and pasture, all for him. She smiled lovingly at him, her eyes locked onto him, showing love and calm, hoping it would dim his fear of her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

((hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... OH, I use... Nooo.... Well... Rm.. Yeah. no its all Darka xP))

Darka wandered over to Chelsea. She roamed like that and The auction Arena wasnt so far from a nice place she liked to hang out at. As soon as she scented chelsea she had decided to come over. The black sport horse tossed her mane and looked at the new stalion. She snorted and flicked her tail. She sometimes felt posesive of Chelsea, but she guessed it was a day to share. "Hey there." She said to the new adition.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 pm

"Hi," he said, distracted. He was eerily calmed by the human.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Chelsea patted Darka. "Hey there. You sure have you way of getting places. Including my feed room." She said, glaring at her mare. She needed to get back to the stables quickly, so the stallion could be put somewhere less stressful. She had one of the stable hands back her trailer into the arena. She put down the ramp, and pulled gently on Storm's rope. "C'mon boy. The trailer won't hurt you. It'll just get you to your new home." She said. He probably knew what it was, but she wanted to be more reassuring.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 pm

He gave her a small (-_-) look. He knew what a trailer was, he'd rode in one before. He wasn't scared of the humans, he was just scared he might not be able to run free again, ever. He had been born free and thats what he was.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Chelsea looked at him with mock frustration. "C'mon. I promise the second we get to the farm, you'll be put in a huge pasture." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm

He walked slowly into the trailer, the thought of a large pasture calming him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Chelsea patted Darka again. "You go and...be somewhere so I can get Storm home quickly." She lifted the ramp and bolted in just, before climbong into her truck. She started the engine, and drove away from the arena.

LATER...

Chelsea backed the truck into her driveway, and jumped out of the truck. She trotted around the trailer and lowered the ramp. She walked inside, and ran a gentle hand along Storm's back, to let him know she was there. She untied him, and pressed her hand on his chest, telling him to back up.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am

He backed upslowly. He didn't like the idea of something pushing against his chest, it made him feel... trapped. He looked from side to side, unsure what he would do in such a small space without hurting the nice human thingy.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 am

(Hehe. I like that: 'nice human thingy' It's epicly awesome)

Chelsea stopped pushing his chest, and patted his shoulder/neck. "Just go back a little more, boy, and you'll be out." She whispered.

(Start the topic at Whispering Willows?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 am

((*cheesy grin* I know, Im awesome like that. About whispering willows; ??))

He did as he was told. She hadn't touched him so far, and as long as it stayed that way she would be on his right side. I there was one thing Uncle Snake had tought him about femmes; if they're gentle, be gentle.

(he will NOT like men xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 am

(As in, should I create a topic in Whispering Willows Stables? It's the stables that Chelsea owns)

She smiled, and took hold of his lead. "Straight to the pasture with you, buddy." She said. She'd use her telepathic messaging on him llater. Her mind was alrady over worked. She tugged the lead, towards an open gate that led into a large pasture.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:19 am

(oooooooohhhhh sure)

He stepped into the pasture, glancing around. It... would be okay...
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 am

(Meh..I'll do it later. Many Rps to keep up with...Gah...)

She unhooked his lead, and closed the gate, sitting on the fence o watch him. There was some hay in a large tire, and a bin filled with water. She came prepared.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm

H scanned the pasture, smiling if horses could. Yeah, he liked this girl. She was nicer than most of the others with two legs
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Chelsea smiled, and jumped down into te pasture, sitting cross legged. She go a sketch pad that had been hidden under a rock, and began sketching him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

He turned toward the human who seemed to be drawing with a stick on a pad of some sort. He was curious, but he wouldn't go check it out.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 pm

She looked up, and smiled. She lifted the rock, and stuck the drawing pad underneath it. She stood up, and walked over to him, being not to get too close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unbreakable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: The Auction Arena-
Jump to: