Neko

One Time Chance (Eh..)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

One Time Chance (Eh..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

One Time Chance (Eh..) Empty
PostSubject: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 am

The stable hand led he white mare in, who was followed by a black stallion led by another stable hand. The lead ropes were loose, so they trotted next to eachother, their well groomed coats shining in the lights. They auctioneer went on to tell the crowd that Alabaster and Obsydeon were to be sold together, and blabbled out the starting bid of $35,000. The Arabians knew what was in store for them, for it happened to them all the time. They had actually been separated, and found eachother a few months ago. They trotted around gracefully, flagging their tails, showing off to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 pm

A hand shot up. It was Bullets. He wanted the Stallion. He would give the mare to his sister. It would work out, right?
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

The auctioneer ended the bid, as there was only one hand risen. There was no one that wanted two inseparable horses, for they'd probably only end up selling one. The stable hands tied them side-by-side on posts so their new owner could come collect them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

*runs in holding arms out and making airplane engine noises* hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah! Me invades! *skips away holding a creepy dolly, then realizes how creepy it is and tosses at Tater*
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

(*Catches doll.* Thanks! I love it1 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

((HEY! PUT ME DOWN! XD))

He jumped down the row of bleachers, digging in his pocket for a bag of sugar cubes. "Come on," he told his new horses as he handed the man a wad of cash.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Alabaster (the white mare) took the lead while Obsydeon (You can guess) floowed her closley. They trotted to their new owne, and ate the yumyum cubes, which was wht there former owner called them (xD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

(( Oi! Vipey yous a dolly? 0.o ... ehm..))
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 pm

((xD))

He smiled,petting the two. "Hey, there, guys. Come on," he led them toward a truch with a trailer in the parcking lot.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm

The Arabians loaded themselves, clambering into the trailer and straight to the other end, pressing up against eachother for comfort.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 pm

((My grandpas trailer has little shelfs on the side for food so xD))

He reached to the side, smiling. He pulled more of the sugar cubes on the shelf, smiling and patting the horses.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Alabaster grabbed one, and 'mouthed' it to Obsyeon, who was grateful for the treat. The two munched on the treats, and nickered in thanks to their new owner.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

He smiled. "Glad you like it." He closed the trailer carefully, not letting it slam. No way. Thats what choked his last horse and sent him to the horse hospital. He walked around to the front of the trusk and pushed his keys inside gently, turning them to start the motor.

He pulled into a large driveway. There was a three story house, wide and tall. It had a giant backyard, equipped with two sheds and a small building that had what looked like 5 stalls in it. He smiled, getting out of his car.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Ala and Eon whinnied happily as they arrived. They were grateful for the end of the trip, but mostly because they'd arrived at their new home. Their hooves clanked on the metal as they danced in excitement.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 am

The trailer slid open slowly and carefully. "Oh, 'ey. You guys alright? Welcome home!" He unclipped the leads and opened the fence, letting them move themselves. Just a littlemore freedom.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 am

(To a pasture or the trailer? If trailer, I'll change my post.)

The two made their way down the ramp, and into the enclosed area. They whinnied happily, and Ala laid her head on Eon's back, who was contentedly munching on grass. After a while, she joined him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 am

(yep,pasture.sorry i was unclear xD)

He smiled.Wait till Blayde sees this! He stepped inside, lmping the open gate for no reason. He landed softly and closed it behind him. He walked toward the feed shed to get some hay for the horses.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 am

Ala left Eon to graze. She set off at a gallop, and cleared the fence, following Bullet. Eon soon folloed. They stood outside the door, waiting for him, whickering in excitement. (xD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm

(lol) He stepped outside, surprised to see that they had followed him. "Oh, hi?" He was carrying large groups of hay, which he threw gently to the sides.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

The two whinnied, and galloped to the hay, and began eating it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

He smiled,grabbing his phone andcallinghis sister to tell herto come home.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Ala walked in circles, and Eon followed. Many wondered why Eon hadn't 'tried anything' with her. Truth was, he didn't want to. She stopped, and stared at Bullet, Eon copying her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

(... whymust you prompt my naughty mind? XD)

Bullet laughed. These horses were nothing like those boring old ones who sat around allday;thesewere real charehters.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

(Total spelling fail xD And...Sorreh D: When does Blayde arrive?)

Ala snorted suddenly, and galloped towards the pasture, jumping back in. She wanted to be a good girl for a litle while. Eon, not surprisingly, followed. They chased eachother around the enclosure, playing tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Time Chance (Eh..)   One Time Chance (Eh..) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

One Time Chance (Eh..)
Page 1 of 1