Neko

Race Number One

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Race Number One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

(I don't care who wins.They could tie for all I care!)
Tato smiled,walking his mare back and forth to warm her up.This was her first race in a while,and he hoped she'd win.He sighed,hoping some real competition would show up.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

The real competition arrives

Cassie leads Lightning out of the stall, who was prancing, rearing, growing impatient. Cassieput her hand on lightnings nose, and she stopped, dead, relaxed. She led her to the number 3 box, and grommed her, tacking her up. vAlita comes over, handing her the silks. Alita officially owned Lightning, and Cassie officially owned night, so that alita could compete on him, and cassie couldrace lightning. Cassie came out in the turquoise silks with a star on the front.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Zippo's Last Race To Fame was getting antsy as Tato slipped on his racing sliks:all black with a 21 on the back of the shirt and an ace on the hat.Tato smiled and rubbed her down one last time before tacking her up and mounting up,riding her slowly out of the stall.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Cassie put her black and colourful hair up, put on her helmet, and mounted her Palomino. She pranced, chomping the bit. "Ive seen you practice. Im no expert, but she is fast. Just do what you normally do, you should do great." Lee said, ppatting the mares shoulder. Cassie nodded, as a pony horse came up. It was a white stallion, and Lightning started flirting. Cassie roled her eyes, and they started loading the first few riders.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Tato smiled as Zippo led herself into the racing thingey(can't remember the name!).He glanced around for anyone he knew,letting his eyes rest gently on Treecy in the stands,Bo faithfuly by her side.He chuckled at the audience,staring uneasily at Treecy's stallion in the stands like a human.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Lee smiled at a guard, flashing id. She passed into the reserved section for owners, sitting at a table, watching Lightning load with ease.
(i gtg in like 30 min)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Tato took a deep breath and leaned down in the saddle,his hand gently caressing Zippo's fluffy ears.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Cassie looked side to side along the lines of jockeys, holding her reins tight, as she pranced in place. The gates flew open, and she broke first. But as they started, cassie only breezed her around, sitting towards the back of the cluster. She wasnt going to waste her mares energy.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 pm

( WAIT!!!! I WANNA JOIN?!!!!! lol can i?)
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 pm

(Yep!)
Tato didn't have to do anything,Zippo knew what the strategy was.Stay towards the back,put on an extra burst of speed coming down the home stretch.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Behind them raced forward a pure white mare.Her rider held her in, the strategy was to fool the others first. Tyla fought the bit until Tay let her go. She raced in dead tie with the first. Yet the mare didnt seem to tire ( dont care whos going to win really...)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 pm

As they turned and hit the homestretch,Tato tapped Zippo with his heels gently,sending her flying into a tie with Tay.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm

The rider, well its Tay but you cant see her through the helmet, whispered soemthing into the mare's ears and the mare leapt forward lgithly
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Treecy leans forward from the stands and whinnies.Zippo gets excited and tries to speed up but only ends up tripping over her own hooves,stumbling into second.Tato swears and nudges her back into a tie with Tay.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Tay merley "sits" ( ive found it impossilbe to just sit on ahorse lol) and let Tyla decide. She trusted the horse to know what to do
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:46 pm

(Nice!My horse hates standing still,so I can't just sit,I have to keep her from moving!)
Zippo's Last Race to Fame crossed the finish line next to Tay's horse.(If that's kay...)Tato smiled and tossed his hat to Treecy.She smiles and sets it on her head.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Tyla reared with Tay haning on," Woah! Girl, calm down" and said a few sharp words that sounded like, " od ouy antw ot etg oticien?" and Tyla came down and snorted angrily
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Tato dismounted as Treecy leapt over the side of the stands,dropping in next to her brother.They hugged,squeezing tightly.Bo leapt from the stands after Treecy,rubbing noses with Zippo's Last Race To Fame.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Taylor leapt down from Tyla and went over to congradulate Tato," great job, i havent raced anyone so fast since Tyla's mother, Alexandra's Leap Of Victory" Tyla snorted and stamped her feet

Tay laughs," Tyla wants a big name as well, but she just cant race" Tyla nods than shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm

"Good job to you too.Zipp and I haven't had this much trouble winning in a while!"He chuckles as Bo lowers his head and shoves Tato forward with his nose. Tato laughs lightly,rubbing Bo's curved ears.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Tyla paces about

Tay holds her in," Well how about a cross-coutry racing competiton?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 pm

(aww, man! You guys kicked me ouuwwwtt!!!!!! haha, jk i dnt care!!!)
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm

( I know sorry... How bout the cross-country race?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm

(hehe, ill just start a cross-country practice... i have a show-jumper and racer..)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm

"I might have to join in too if that's okay,"Treecy answers as Bo nods vigurously,as if syaing she wanted to go cross-country.Tato and Treecy laugh at the mare.Zippo snorts and stamps his foot impatiently."Sounds like fun!.When?"Tato questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race Number One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Number One   Race Number One Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Race Number One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next