Neko

Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Boredom (For Dream!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Shan smiled at her. He also started to notice the returning people. Good thing no one saw he and Alexander's little show. That could get messy if someone wasn't careful.

Alexander noded, standing up. He moved back out of reach of the laping waves, shaking his wet shoes off. "Uh, no Clio, we should sit here untill the tide is over out heads." He joked, smirking playfuly,"Yes, we should move." He relented.

Shan yanked the umbrella from the sand and closed it up. He moved away from the water and walked up the beach a few strides before turning to the others,"WELL? Are you guys coming or what here?" He called.

(sweet)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 pm

(I know right?)

Angie and Clio stood, both running up the beach. Clio pushed Alexander for his sarcasm, but was also laughing. Dropped to the sand, and levitated her and Angie's stuff over to where they were. "There." She said randomly. "Hey guys. Let's play Truth or dare." she said, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:32 pm

(x3 likies meh new avatar?)

Alexander stubled but easily recovered,laughing too. He floped down near Clio, sighing. He ran a hand through his hair and considered. He wasn't too sure of that look. "Uh, alright..." he said, eyeing her.

Shan grined as he joined them, tossing the umbrella like a javlin so that it stuck in the sand a few feet from Alexander, who growled at him but decided to let it go. Shangar sat in the sand next to them and looked at Clio suspicously. "Hm, I guess I'll play." He said warily.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Angie sat as well. "You go first, Shan. I dare you." She said, then laughed at her stupid joke. But, she was serious about him going first. (x3 Lubs you Dweam, and you new avvie)

Clio's wicked smile turned into a happy one. Her plan to shake Alexander up a bit had worked. She then agreed with Angie. "yeah Shan, you go first." The only reason Angie wanted him to go first was because he was the quieter of the group.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Shangar looked at them with half closed eyes. Dang them, ganging up like this. "Huh, fine then, truth or dare me" He said. He was so not sure about this. Oh well, he had to lighten up sometime. May as well now.

Alexander grined, glad to not have to go yet. He already knew a lot about Shan, so he had nothing to ask or make him do. Up to devious little Clio and Angie. How wonderful..

(WRITERS BLOCK!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

(Comfused o-o When she said for him to go firt, he meant for him to ask truth or dare to someone else you buffalo!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

(FINE YOU HORSE POO PERSON! x3 I'll start ova den)

Shangar grimaced. Fine then. If they were gonna persist. He considered what to ask. He already knew Alexander pretty well, so there wasn't much there. He finaly decided." Fine, Clio, Truth or Dare." This might be interesting.

Alexander fell backwards, half laughing. He got up and listened. This would be fun. Maybe.. He still wasn't sure about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Clio smirked. "Dare." She said, looking at Angie, who looked a her with widened, excited eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 pm

(( I HAD NUMBAH 2 PENCIL!)) [RANDOM Razz]

Shangar looked at them with an almost tired expression. He wasn't much for this game, but he would play, " I DARE you to run up and down the beach, yelling that you love faries." he said. Now that would be a sight to see.

Alexander stifled and outragous laugh and nearly fell over. His stomach hurt from the thought of laughing at that.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Angie burst out laughing at the thought of it. "You're no seriously gonna do it are you?" She said.

Clio looked at her and smiled. "Oh yes I am." She said. She stood, and began running past people, screaming "I LOVE FAIRIES!" In their faces.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Alexander also had a laughing fit. He fell onto his side, clutching his stomach as he giggled insanly. He honestly couldn't stop. This was probly the funniest thing to see in a lifetime. It was unbelivable really.

Shan smiled and laughed too. He looked at Alexander with a frown for a moment, "wow, really prone to falling are we?" He snickered. For his comment Alexander shifted and lept at him, growling in mock furry. Shan shifted and fought back. After a minute or two the two sat panting, watching Clio with expressions of amusment.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

(FURRY?! XD Don't you mean fury?)

Clio finally stopped, and returned to her spot. She looked at the panting Alexander with and evil grin. She conjured up a puffy pink dress, pink wig, and lipstick, with pink heels. "I dare you to march around that group of guys over there wearing this and tell them you're a pretty princess." She said, supressing a huge bout of laughter. again, Angie couldn't help but explode in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 pm

((( Oi! I CANTZ SPELL WOMAN! dats for smart peoples :3)))

Alexander leaned back and considered. His eyes swirled, going back and forth from light to dark purple, sprinkles of red coming through every now and then. Eh, why not. He used his ring and in aninstant he was wearing the clothes. His eyes gleamed an intimidating red as he walked over to the dumb guys. In a low growl of a voice that held no room for question or intrepidation he said"I'm a pretty princess" Not exactly how Clio explained it, but it worked.HE icrcled them once then turned. He smiled a smile that just barely held his fangs as he pranced back to Clio, changing back instantly. He wore his favoite shirt now, the black one that said ' You scare me... In a good way... An insane clown witha chainsaw kinda way'. Now that was some dark humor.

Shangar laughed again at Alexander, floping down on the ground. His Green eyes glimmered as he stred at him, still snickering. He got a clam shell thrown at his head.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Clio had been sprawled in the sand laughing, so she had it in her hair. "ugh. anyway. Your turn Alexander." She said, smirking lightly
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Alexander just sniffed and turned to Shan, "What ya say we get out of this Dare mode hm?" He asked

Shan noded, grining, "Now that sounds good to me." He replied, still having small fits of laughter from Alexander. He sobered a little when he decided he probably didn't want to end up like that.

Alexander blinked. "Smart move." he said as Shan finaly shut up. " Now, Clio, truth. Have you ever been in a battle. And I mean an actual battle." He said. It was a simple, not too invasive question. He knew others who had been, and he himself had been through lots, living through history.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Clio thought for a moment. "Nope. Never in my life." She said.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Alexander noded. His eyes glazed slightly as he thought back. Ugh. Them were some aweful memories.

Shangar was laying on his back in the sand. He didn't really care if he got dirt. It was easy enough to get clean, so why bother to worry? He flickered between shifts a moment before staying in wolf form He looked up at the others, folling onto his side and siting so he could participate.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Clio smirked. Now was the time to catch Alexander off guard. "Do you love me?" she asked, full seriousness in her bright grren eyes. Angie looked shocked, eyes wide, staring at Alexander. (Oooohhhh!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

((OOOH! Crap! This will make things waaaaayy harder for the plot cassy wanted with meh Very Happy drama will be there for shawa!))

Alexander jolted back to reality quickly, sort of shocked by her sudden question. Wow. That would sure spark some activity into his brain. He didn't even consider. He knew his answer. His heart told him without a doubt, "Hell yes Clio. More than I have anyone else in a very long time." He said siriously.

Shangar covered his mouth. Now there was a question and a half! He sat up, ears flicked forward.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 pm

(I wasn't expecting that o-o)

Angie squealed, while Clio just stared at him in shock. She'd expected him to say no. She loved him too, she knew it, but she couldn't come out and say it. She was utterly speechless.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 pm

(( gaspeh))

Alexander held back all emotion for now. He was and outright person. When in company of those he liked, he would truthfuly speak his mind. He was just like that. He couldn't have not said it if he tried. It was his nature.

Shan covered his muth. Now it was his turn to fall over, though he was still in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Angie laughed at Shan quickly, before turning serious and looking from Clio to Alexander.

Clio could finally speak. "I...uh...Feel the same way. As if you couldn't tell." She said.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 pm

(( *slaps tater fowa not bein on at da time i wrote dis* O.O ))

He looked at her warmly. He wasn't like most people for sure, mostly because he wasn't really a person anymore. Lifetimes had tought him if you don't speak up, you may never. And nothing is worse than missing out on something you so clearly wanted. He had worked up to where speaking what he meant was second nature. Clio obviously hadn't met the same philosophy. Not yet anyhow. Alexander smiled. The last person he had ever loved was gone now, because he let her slip away. This was not to happen once more. Not as long as he was able to help it. "Pft, what can I tell?" he said. He wraped one arm around Clio in a sort of half hug before puling away. His eyes were a light, soft purple and he had a aura of contented calm, which settled all around the group.

Shangar felt the powerful aura and was relaxed slightly. Alexander was powerful like that. He considered what he trusted went through Alexander's head. He was firmiliar with the other Valf's philosophy and had to agree. Lifetimes were short and it was important to spend them doing what you loved, and surounding yourself with those you truly cared for. It made him consider why he had fought with Tamar. One mistake he hoped to fix. They had been together longer than most couples, save maybe a few origional Valfs. Now talk about till the end, they were truly atached for sure. Shan considered going back to talk things over. Not a bad idea at the moment.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 pm

(*runs away bawling* )

Clio and Angie suddenly felt more relaxed. Clio smiled at Alexander, and then realized she was starving. "I'm hungry." She said. (I totally failed. The sun has damaged my writing skills.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm

(*Sniffles*You're having a party without Mitchell? *Runs off to a closet huggling mah Mitchell and hides there now randomly bawling too*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boredom (For Dream!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next