Neko

Oh Crap. (Percy?) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Oh Crap. (Percy?)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

((mkay))

Jason looked up from the scars on his wrist, a total of 13. 1 for every year he had lived in the mansion, fighting monsters and such. He knew Versuviana had 12, and that for some reason they had stopped marking on all of the other residents. He felt... someone nearby, in the lake. He knew it. "One second." He tossed the coin, and grabbed it in mid-air. The golden coin grew into a giant, golden sword. He leaped, and splashed in the water quietly. He saw a figure, and realised it was a boy around his age chained. He cursed silently to some girl named Lupa, then continued downward, striking his sword against the chain.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 pm

(xP)

'That won't work...if you're an idiot..' He thought. There was a loud screech coming from a cave, he rolled his eyes. 'Here comes the Kraken....The one who chained me to the bottomless pit I call doom...' He strained again. Sure, he was able to stay underwater for a long time, but not a hour underwater! He stared at his wrist still holding the words, he thought to himself. 'Curse Athena...She is always hating my father, and now she has given me this idiotic curse!' There was another loud screech, oh Neptune's sake..was the kraken dying or...is it angry...? That was a question to ask later, right now the chain was one thing. The chain barely broke but, broken just slightly enough probably to slash it with a perfectly useful sword. 'Great I left my pen up there...or...maybe I dropped it. Oh well. (Damn it...)'he had a little side thought but stared at his wrist, burning and flimming he wasn't even feeling it go so hard since he was underwater.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Jason's eyes widened. He looked at the boy chained to a rock, then swam up to shore. Ver, I need you dowqn here. Bring the swords. And, eh, maybe a little help. Jupiter help us." He flipped the sword, and it torned into a spear. This was dangerous, but he had to... He raised the golden spear up,towards the skies, and lightning shot through it. The spear was now electricly charged, and when Jason threw itit found its way to the Kraken's side.

Versuviana acted quickly. She pointed to an empty feild, and soon a large crack was in the grass's place. She took a happy meal from her belt that was concealed under her shirt, opened it up, and poured it into the pit. Ghosts began to eat the food while rising from the pit, then turned to go help their temporary master. Versuviana opened the long leather pouch, and soon a large, double bladed sword was sitting in her hands. But with a quick twist, the sword split into two. "Come on." She jumped in the lake, holding her swords ready.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 am

(I've been forgotten D:) (And, Jason's dad ish... "Zues" x3)

Annabeth, who'd been ignoring pretty much everything going on, jumped up. She'd seen Percy swim up towards the surface of the lake/pond, only to get yanked down. Two others were trying to help him, but someone needed to get the stupid chain off him. She ran to the the shore and ran in, eyes on the kraken. She was thankful the blondie got it with the spear, but she wasn't sure if it was dead. She kept running, though the effing water slowed her down drastically. Finally, she dove, swimming down towards Percy. She followed the chain, down to where it was partiallt broken. She grabbed her sword, which had been in her belt the whole time, and began trying to saw the chain off. That failed, so she whacked it. (Fail. Just got back from vacationing. And, you hafta decide whether the chain comes loose (: )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:03 pm

The chain broke in two finally! Percy swam up and pulled himself onto the shore, "I got a new record...But strained by...doing...that..."He breathed, he had strained so much it had taken his breath away, and with the last breaths gone, he kinda fainted, He was still alive, he just fainted. WHat's wrong with fainting? The curse, The ones who probably saved him who probably thought he would be worth to them...(Razz No Musey)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Annabeth followed Percy to the surface. She was out of breath, but then again, she wasn't related to Poseidon. She dropped to her hands and knees next to Percy, coughed, and rolled over, laying on her back. She suddenly realized he was unconscious, and whistled. She sat up, and shook him. "Percy?" She gave up for the moment, and lay back down, breathing heavily. She hated water.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

After a great struggle, the best floated back to the bottomof its home,dead.The wto, plus the ghosts,swam back up,breathing heavily. Once on shore, the ghosts disappeared and the daughter of Dis lowered herself toward Jackson's body. She examined him for a quick moment, then stood, waving her hand at him. "I don't need to waste my time on him. He'll wake up." She turned toward the house on the hill, and jason asked "Where is... Chiron, I beleive?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Percy awoke slightly, he seemed slightly dazed but okay. He stared into the water, there was a white figure.."Zellgro..?"He muttered knowing he had to speak latin for once in his life, he sighed.

Zellgro swam up, his head appearing above water."Ha, vae! vae! bonum vir! bonum vir! quomodo are you?"He called. He didn't know some words in latin.

"Vae Vae, Bonum frater bonum frater! ammodum bonum! Quomodo are you hodie parum?"He called back. He knew some of his latin, because Zellgro taught him it when he was little but, only in engilsh.

"Ammodum bonum. Habeo you fundare antyhing parum?"He said. He swam a little closer.

"Diremptus ABL... Habeo ADV you?" he said.

"Nil, Nil, parum...Justus a gemmae. A gemmae, A ammodum raro gemmae."He said with a devilish smile.

"A GEMMAE??!?! WHAT HUMA-" he was cut off for a minute by Zellgro.

"I indicta a ammodum raro gemmae."He said he looked at the other 3."I shall eo intrans you populus ad tuus vitas."He said disappearing into water again.

"Heu! valeo karus bonum frater! Valeo! Ac Valet!"He called before he disappeared.

"Valet karus bonum frater!"He called back.

(So long they started a Latin converso XD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

O.O

Jason shook his head."Chiron.Where.Is. He."(swnser in english please xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

(Just search what each word means XD)

"Chiron? Ohh...He's teaching at the archery."Percy said.

A 18 year-old girl, named Selivae, walked in."Ohhh....Is there a Jason anywhere? Orr...am I in the wrong place?"She said. She kicked a rock quietly, she heard some latin talking. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

He turned,his eyes widening."Yes?I'm Jason."((GodI hate that namme.Thats thenameofmy evil little dad. No joke,I hate my a** f*ck of a dad. Anyways,I only have a carrie named jason because thats what hes called in the book.xD))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:44 am

"You the son of Jupiter?"She said, about to smile or probably cry. She hadn't seen her brother ever since she was born.

Percy came out, "Ooo. Daughter of Jupiter? OH! SORRY."He said quickly, he ran off before Jason could probably hit him.There was some crazy laughing coming from Percy, as soon as Percy ran off.

(Percy backz! XD I thumbs up mah Percy for laughing and running off spoiling the moment LAWL!!)

Last edited by Nyan Cat on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

(NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Has stroke and a heart attack and dies*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

(FIIINE *Goes back and edits*)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

(YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *revives and huggles Nyan*)

Annabeth stood, slightly waveringly, and half-smiled at the small group. "Umm....Kay By!" She said before running after Percy. "Percy! Get your butt back here before I throw my sword at it!" She yelled, still running after him. Was he drugged or something? What did that kraken do to him? Maybe all that time down in the pond caused him some brain damage. Not enough oxygen to the brain. Ugh! Science! Annabeth shook her head and continued chasing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

He peeked his head around the wall, "Why not use ya arrows, M'lady?"He said with a little devilish smile then running off again laughing. He hid behind a random wall being super silent, He was still devilishly smiling.

(Y'know somethin romantic would calm him down I think XD BTW I have a thing in Love Handle for you, AND MAKE THE GIRL PRETTY/HOT FOR MASON MUSSO lol.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 pm

(ZOMG! *whips out candles and fancy dinner*)

Annabeth smiled. She took out her bow, an arrow, and then, the arrow was flying through the air. It stuck in the wall, the tip being next to Percy's head. "Your idea!" She shouted. She thought for a moment. "Hey, uh, you wanna go to the Hermes cabin and watch a movie?" She asked, blushing. She wouldn't have been able to ask him in front of his face, so she was grateful for the wall.

(I did!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

He stopped for amoment, staring at the girl. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

((gggrrrrrr.Yo, happy go lucky! reply in the lake thingy?))

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Oh Crap. (Percy?)   Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 am

(family reunite well...brother and sister XD)

"You're..my lost brother..."She said with a happy smile.

"Umm...Kay."Percy said, but now slightly staring at the arrow tip.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

(*eats fancy dinner all by self T.T*)

Annabeth blushed a little, and went over to the wall. She grabbed the arrow and snapped it, so it didn't stick out of the wall. She put it in her bag for repair, then went around the wall. "Hi there." Her eyes widened at how close the tip of the arrow was to Percy. "Umm...Sorry." She hadn't meant for it to be that close.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 pm

((O.O In the first series, there is a punk rockish daughter of Zues named Thaila. In the second series, Jason is the son of Jupiter. Their last name is Grace. Their brother and sister, with the same mom. Weird, right? Usually they don't have the same mortal parent if their from the same mortal.))

He didn't seem to surprised, but thats only because of all of his training. On the inside, he was bursting. He ws dumbfounded.

The centuar and Versuviana walked atop the hill, pointing to two cabins next to each other. He continued to talk to Ana for a few moments, then left her to wander. "So, whats going... Nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
black freedom

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 am

Grover runs in saying,"I found a half-blood wandering around the out side of camp! She says she does not remember anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Crap. (Percy?)    Oh Crap. (Percy?)               - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oh Crap. (Percy?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2