Neko

Verusia Tavern - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Verusia Tavern

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

(Fail xD)

Annabeth looked at the empty box, angered. "Where is it? Where's my mother's necklace? Grover..." She said, glaring at him, her eyes blazing.

The gypsy vanner whinnied and shook it's head(I dunno whether to make it a male or female. I'mma make it a charrie sheet) It nipped gently, and trotted off, whinnying playfully.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

(Fail xD)

Annabeth looked at the empty box, angered. "Where is it? Where's my mother's necklace? Grover..." She said, glaring at him, her eyes blazing.

The gypsy vanner whinnied and shook it's head(I dunno whether to make it a male or female. I'mma make it a charrie sheet) It nipped gently, and trotted off, whinnying playfully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Percy made his horse trot in front of Grover, "No need to get moody, Miss. Annabeth."He said firmly. He looked at Grover, "The amulet please, Will you Grover?"He said as Grover gave Percy the amulet, he made his steed trot over to Annabeth and handed it to her."M'lady."He said quietly. He made his horse trot backwards.(xD an awesome trick for walking, trotting, cantering,and galloping his father gave him the horse cause he is talented too much. XD)

Grover hid behind Percy's steed, He bleeted in a worried bleet that he was gonna be killed for not telling her more Earlier.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 am

Annabeth couldn't help but smile at Percy's midevil (Have no idea how to spell it) type talk. "Sorry Grover." She said, calming herself. She looked at Percy. "So...Does this mean we're going on another quest?" She asked, sortof hopefully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm

(Medieval Razz)

"What do you think? Let me read the inscriptions.."Percy said hopping off the steed, he looked at the inscriptions on it in a flash."Who dares to go on this quest shall be faced with many deadly consequences, If you enter these gates..You shall enter...Medusa's world...Once, have entered, Must defeat everything and Medusa, herself, in order to escape. Good Luck, If you are stupid enough."He read aloud.

"Yeaaa, Let's NOT go in the gates..."Grover said nervously.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Annabeth chuckled. "C'mon Grover. It'll be fun. Besides. I've only been on one quest before, when we went to save Percy's mother." She said, somewhat pleadingly. She really wanted to go on the quest.

(Made her horses charrie sheet) Apocalypse, or Caly, snorted, and gave a little half rear. She wanted to go too. She whinnied lightly at Grover, and tried charging through the gates, only to be held back by Annabeth. She looked over at Percy's horse, and gave an annoyed looked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

"No, I rather not, I mean, The inscriptions and Grover have a point. Before we even are able to make it out alive we'll be Stone dead.No matter.Besides. I don't need a reminder of that scary mission and nearly getting killed by Luke, the lightning thief himself. We wouldn't be lucky, I mean, My father when he was my age he sent some gaurds in there to kill everything...And they never returned. 'The prophercy of Inscriptions is the way to follow, and as long as they shall are followed there will be no harm done.' That's what my father used to say."Percy said now looking at the engravements on the gate walls attached to the door, he then looked at the inscriptions on the door."All these...are....are..are...are..Death notes...from the ones who bled...and crawled out...Here's one that REALLY tells us not to go in..'AGGH! KRAKENS! SERPENTS! HYDRAS! AND MEDUSA! AGGGH! SO MUCH PAAAIN! If...You...Are...reading this...I am dead...I have been turned to stone, and killed by Hyrdas, Serpents, and Krakens! In a blood print: DO NOT ENTER AT ALL!' " He quoted the letter then turned at the two.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Annabeth sighed. "But I really want to find out if...Nevermind. Let's go." She said, turning Caly and riding down the rode. She wanted to find a certain shop, which was why she was here in the first place. She looked at the signs hanging in the doorways, and then dismounted and disappeared into one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verusia Tavern   Verusia Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Verusia Tavern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Communities :: Jefferson Society-
Jump to: