Neko

Shangar and Tamar come to join

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Shangar and Tamar come to join Empty
PostSubject: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Shangar walked down the road, happy. He was holding Tamar, his long term girlfriend's, hand. They strode forward contented. Shan swung hisarm back and forth as he thought. The road was lined with trees on either side, birds tending thier nests within the branches. The trees were in bloom, filling the air with their sweet scented pollen. The couple continued on to a large gate to enter the property. Shangar noticed most surrounding properties were decorated with silver, but this one wasn't.

He observed the wrought iron gate, wondering if he would get past it. He came to join the only ones who could help him. He and Tamar had recently become Valfs, and they needed somewhere that the others could help them controll themselves. They had been shifting randomly, as any new Were does. It was annoying and he didn't want to announce what he was. Shan titlted his head when he thought he heard someone. "Hello? We have come to join the pack!" he called, hoping there was a member nearby.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Shangar and Tamar have come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 5:43 am

A shadow jumped down behind the two, visible if you could see well enough in the dark.Invisible if one could not, Kurai moved swiftly and only a swift Valf could catch up in his moves."Hello.."His voice, deep and mostly coming from the darkness, seeming strange and scary.He swiftly shifted, in front of them and in front of the gate."You do know that nobody can just walk in here...and just become one of the pack.Or..two.Basically."He said crossing his arms, his purplish-red eyes beaming a bit."And..You two do need to give me your name..."He said calming down his temper a little, he uncrossed his arms."The questions are...DO you have the strength, the honor, the will, the courage, the loyalty? Can YOU defend yourself out in the woods? I hope you can, because if you can't theres a fighting fee.Just to get out."He said spinning around on his heel, he beamed again then waited for the oncoming response.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:54 pm

(hahah epic! thnkies for posting!)

Tamar whirled swiftly, her age aquired skill showing in her graceful movments. She narrowed her amber eyes that were tinged with red. She didn't much like others except for Shangar, but she'd known him for as long as she was a valf, and even before. "Humph! Of course I know that, its what I would do anyways." She growled, miffed by Kurai's words. She has a strong country accent to her voice, which she got from living in the west with Shangar so long,"I am Tamar. I most cirtainly have those qualites you speak, or I wouldn't have been with him,' she gestured to Shangar,"For over four hundered years! We were vamps before we were turned Valf you know. I helped settle the west even! I think I can take care of myself!" Her tone was almost acid, as she felt ticked off today, she was moody.

Shangar grinned slightly. He wa still facing away from Kurai, but he gave a massive leap and back flipped through the air to a spot behind Kurai. Shan grinned, now looking at the stranger. "And I am Shangar, the same as Tamar says goes for me. We've been together a long time and the only thing we worry about is we are new Valfs, can't controll our shifts quite yet. But I know we would be well suited for pack life." He added. Shan was always more polite tha Tamar, he tempered her feircness with quiet confidence.

Alexander walked down the road from the other side of the gate, yawning. He stopped when he scnted the newbees. In a flash he wa there, wearing a rather nice suit, as he wasn't in a relaxed state just yet. He blinked his purple eyes at Shan and Tamar. "Well, well. New blood. Pleasure, I am Alexander. So, what do you think of them Kurai?" He asked nonchalontly. His english accent coming out strongly. He had been around since near the beginning of the pack. But he wasn't a leader just yet. Alexander wasn't the decision making type.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shangar and Tamar have come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 4:56 pm

(Haha Np..)

He looked at Alexander, "First, I believe, Tamar is being a little too agressive.But other than that, they I say, will be okay if they don't get on my nerves.BUT! there is also a test, before ANYone can become part of the pack!"He growled, not liking Tamar's attitude."You need to survive, a WHOLE week, under the moonlight WITHOUT shifting.It is a simple craving for new Valf's and if you fail to do this, we will have to chase you out."He said simply gaining, his own rules."Good luck, and Alexander, keep an eye on them...during the test..''He said with a final, little smirk.

(He's the 'Alpha' or 'king' and he made up the rule so don't blame him XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Shangar titlted his head thoughtfuly. "Hmm, fine then." he said simply.

Tamar glared at him, but a Warning look from Shan shit her up. She wasn't sure she liked Kurai, but she wasn't one to argue dominence. She was loyal to those who could acert their true leadership. She didn't care for either of these Valfs, but she wadded up her feelings and nodded. "Fine." Tamar woad simply, not trusting herslef to keep from acting 'too agressively'.

(Can Alexander be Betta or 'Second in comand')

Alexander sniffed, offender by such a mediocre job, but complied. "Alright then you two! Get! I'll be watching you!" he yelled, zipping over the gate and shoving them to mke them move. He watched, smirking as the two hustled off onto the nearby woods. "If they fail," he said to Kurai,"I'll know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 6:27 pm

(( Wait hold on i am confused, didnt me and dream make make this land... so shouldn't like we be the leaders, i am confused here.))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shangar and Tamar have come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 7:04 pm

(Merp..I dont think Dream would mind if Kurai was leader Dx..?)

"Good.Don't get them out of your sight.Oh, and by the way, you can be second in comand."He said.He leaned in the shadow, probably waiting for new Valf's or just resting in the cool moonlighty, wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm

(( well dream wasnt the one who asked for it from rockeh i was, and me and dream were the ones who came up with it and had a plot for it where me and dream were the leaders, and i am talking to dream right now on the phone who i have known since kindergarden and she saws she does mind, she just didnt want to star a conflict))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 7:26 pm

(true dat cassy! xD not to be rude or anything but i mindz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Shangar and Tamar have come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm

(fiiine, take Kurai, >.>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 pm

(( thanks, but its okay, and he can be second in command (: i dont want to be mean, i just spent a lot of time on the plot ))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Just a simple miscommunication, I blame me for not getting savvys to give meh a name for leaders to add in the description. Yeah, these are savvys and dreams lands, so they rule*shudder* if you want a valf with power, talk to them about it, and if you want summa yo own lands, I'm the only admin ever on so you can ask me about it Wink Savvy I dunno why ya asked me you coulda figured it outt Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 10:43 pm

I know sorry I just was kinda confused and you were on sorry to bothering :3
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Its alright, I still love you allll Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shangar and Tamar come to join   Shangar and Tamar come to join Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1