Neko

Rivvy about to move in..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Rivvy about to move in..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Rivvy about to move in..  Empty
PostSubject: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Riv complained about something, he walked over to his car and managed to slip a bag out of his trunk.He cursed for a minute, then brought the stuff in."God I hate mondaaaays!! and maybe Sundays...Oh yea, Um I wonder who my neighbor is in the damn aparments...Hoorah.."
He moaned quietly glaring at the apartments, he also had ordered a SPECIAL dog from a vet."Can't wait for Kabuki to get here!!!"He exclaimed after finishing the stuff and bringing it, inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 am

(Howdy neighbor ;3)

Rayne leant against the open door, checking her unusually thick red scarf. She held a cup, and was casually(and neatly) nibbling at the hot noodles steaming inside of it. On her shoulder sat a white bird, with a bright yellow crest. He squawked, "Hello." As Rayne pulled up the hem of her dark wash jeans. "What he said." She spoke, surveying the unpacked stuff. "I'm Rayne, live across the hall. Pretty much the only other person on this hall, or the only one you'll ever meet." Her blue eyes nearly glowed, and her cockatoo began preening her hair, that varied from dirty blonde to platinum. She pulled a curly noodle from the mug, holding it up to the bird, who took it, croaking happily.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 6:39 am

"Oh, hey I'm Riv."He said looking at a truck stop in front of the apartments, he smiled lightly then looked at Rayne's bird."What's his name?"He asked curiously.He looked at the truck again, and saw two men holding a Ninetailed wolf.He sighed and looked at Rayne, He seemed a tiny bit bored.

(Just made Kabuki's CHarrie sheet)Kabuki lying in the arms of two men, his tails flicked his ears flicked.He began growling to get put down, on the ground.And so, he jumped out of there arms and walked over next to Riv's side, he took one whirl around and growled at them.He looked up at Rayne, then at Riv then at the bird.He snorted and whirled his tails down, he sat quietly but barked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

She shrugged. "He was all beat up, laying in the parking lot one night. I cleaned him up, healed him up. He just never left. He's picked up words from me, but I've never thought to name him." She glanced down at the wolf, and smiled a little. "Nine tails? You and me'll get along great." She murmured, crouching to scratch the wolfs ears.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm

"Heh.Well, that's pretty terrible to find a hurt animal.This big guy here, this is Kabuki.My little Nine-tailed wolf."he murmured."He's actually a Pokemon.."He whispered quietly.He patted Kabuki, on the head.

Kabuki wagged his tails, he was happy to finally have a nice owner.He smiled and he speaked."Yup, I'm Kubaki, a Pokemon-Wolf"He said a little bit of quiet.

Riv smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 pm

May I join your post? I dunno, but I prefer to ask before I start writing xD
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 7:29 pm

She grinned, an expression that lit up her face. "That's pretty awesome." She shifted her scarf, as her Cockatoo climbed the braid on the back of her hair(which, ahem, continue wrapped around her neck under her scarf. She's rapunzel :3 ). She stood again, and picked up one of his bags. "Since I'm down here, might as well help you move in." She checked her mail box. "Of course." She grumbled. "He's late."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 9:39 pm

(Yeah shure Dream)

Riv smiled but sighed and muttered, "Where the hell is N when I need some damn help?"He muttered.He looked over seeing his brother with a Liepard, he sighed with relief.

N ran over and grabbed a big box, he smiled at Kabuki and at Riv.He walked over to the aparments, and the manager opened the door for him.He smiled and nodded in thanks, he ran up the stairs amd went into the room he and his brother lived in.He dropped the box."Ohhh, boy.Can't wait to see if I can find some more pokemon!"He yelled running down the stairs, nearly tripping over his laces.

Kabuki blinked and wondered how N could walk and run so fast, he ran into the apartments and raced up the stairs.He busted a hole in the door, he paused and hid under the bed.

(Yeah, I edit dis and put Crow's pic lol Crow is the Liepard)
Rivvy about to move in..  Leopardas

Last edited by ~MoonFur~ on Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PUTTING ON CROW THE LIEPARD"S PIC ON HERE :D)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 12:32 am

She picked up her bird on her free hand, the strap of Rivvy's bag strung over her shoulder. She put it down inside his doorway, glancing at the hole. "Pokie, the landlord will eat you alive!" She laughed, turning and going to her room, the door open across the hall. He deposited the bird on his abstract, victorian-style perch, where her climbed down a rope ladder to sip his bronze water bowl. Rayne put her mug down on her clean counter, and came back to lean on the door frame.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 am

There was a loud crash in the lobby, and 3 cuss words unheard.Riv, N, and the manager hauled up a huge TV."Comin through!"Riv said.

N suddenly dropped it, "Screw this.."He threw out a pokeball and out came a HUGE Sawk pokemon.Sawk lifted the TV up, and opened the door hauling it in."Thanks, Sawk.Now I got a bad back bend..anyways Sawk, Ngh! return."He said cracking his back, into place.He rushed the manager down the, stairs and act like he didn't see a Sawk.

Kabuki fell asleep under, the bed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am

(oh, soz i just membered this and i waz gonna use meh carries in the free lands but never mind that k?)

Feldspar walked into the apartments, wearing her usual satisfied expression. She was carrying a few boxes, she hated moving in. She could never fit all of her old stuff, she liked to colect random crap and it sorta ended up taking over her house after a while. She shoved a lock of long red hair behind her ear, as carefuly as a cat, placing its fur in the just perfect spot. She blinked and froze halfway down the hall. She smelled... something odd. It almost smelled wolfish. She hoped against hope that it wasn't, one in her home was bad enough. Then what seemed a leopard(right?) caught her nose's attention. As much as the... perhaps say cat person, that she was, Feld was territorial and liked space from cats. She looked to see if her brother was following or what and thought of sie. She was close to her sister, the third link in the siblings chain, but she hadn't seen much of her lately.

Cano followed Feld, barely able to see around the boxes he carried. His ears caught the sound of a canine walking, he had darn good ears. He snorted in slight surprise but kept walking, nearly bumping Feld. He apologized profusely as Feldspar glared at him a moment before deciding it was all good and that she should go show him where their apartment was so he could put down the boxes. Cano walked down the hall after her, striding carefully, each step placed as if it was meant to be and there was no room for any disagreement. He set down the boxes, "Seriously Feld, I didn't mean to run into you." he said one last time.

Feld mearly blinked at him and pointed to her grey shirt, mouthing the words printed across it, "Bull shirt" With that she went back out to see if she would like her new neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

A great, squawked "Hello!" Came from just inside Raynes apartment. She scowled. "Nobody asked you." The bird flew onto her shoulder and croaked. "Bang." Rayne said, pointing a finger gun at the bird. He fell backward, saving himself right before he hit the ground by swooping back onto his perch. She peeked at the girl coming down the hall. "More neighbors?" She said softly, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

An all tired-out N returned up the stairs, he cracked his back in place again.He did a little chuckle at Rayne's bird, but other than that his Liepard, Crow stayed with him."Oh yea, Sorry I've been acting like a stranger.I'm N."he said awkwardly and embarressed, he shuffled into the room they moved into.His jaw dropped wide at all the stuff, "AHHHHH!!!!! ZEKROM RESHIRAM GET EVERYTHING UNPAAAACKED!!!I HATE THESE JOBS I HATE MOVING INTO APARTMENTS!!!"He yelled after throwing out Zekrom's and Reshiram's pokeballs.

Riv did a facepalm, and he sighed."Excuse me for a moment,"He said to Rayne, he walked into the room and shut the door.There was a arguement, all you could hear was: "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE POKEMON TO DO YOUR WORK?!?!?"Which that sounded like Riv, "I'LL DO WHATEVER I DO NOW GET OUUUUUT...-cough cough-Pwease...-Choking cough-" N said nearly dying from saying please.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

(Ehem...Can I jion pwease? 83)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 10:11 pm

(ahhhhhhhhhh TATER! *glomps* omg rocheh needs come on and CHECK pms cause savvy and meh has request! Nya! *dances around*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 am

Tater needs to REPLY because I'm all sad and taterr deprived :/ and dreamers, I already fulfilled that request, so don't criticize me!*hides in cardboard box* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P

Rayne laughed, shaking her head, and while the two were arguing, grabbed her spinners wheel and chunk of clay and sat on the floor, switching the wheel on and dampening the clay, beginning to shape it, humming softly, waiting for them to finish. She had been meaning to make a pot anyway, before the clay dried out and ruined.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 am

Feld let her load of boxes dropwith a huge crash. Cano smirked and g ently set his down so feld quickly sauntered over and knocked his boxes over. She grinned and happily sauntered into the hall. Feld decided it would be fun to scare the crap outta her new neighbors to giv em a taste of what she loved to do but Cano opposed. Feldspar rolled her eyes. so she couldn't shift, she would be creative. She grabbed a long leather tube and stepped into the hall agAin. The girl happily overturned the tube, spilling out her bow. "please no trouble feld" said the bow in a low groan. Feld just strung it and gleefuly knocked an arrow. She suddEnly fired at some random persons closed door. Good times.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rockeh thankies so muchly! *grrabs rockeh and drags her around happily by arm* YAY
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Rayne didn't look up from her vase-in-progress as the arrow landed in Riv's door. "Nice shot." She yelled, as she continued to sculpt the vase, hollowing out the inside some more, narrowing the middle.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

(yay rockeh ur on! Or were... Sad.. I just got outta school where I was Getin allsmart n stuff lolz)

Feldspar grinned happily at her neighbors comment. Andwyrdan, the brassling or bow, sort of hummed in appriciation. Feld smirked a feline sort of satisfied smile at Cano," Bet you can't do better."

Cano rolled his eyes," our brasslings are both charmed. It won't work." He raised his brows for emphasis. It wasn't even possible for them to miss. If they could both always have great shots they couldn't out do each other.

She mearly grinned wider. Feld was always prepared. She scampered down the stairs to the truck stuffed with all their belongings. She could almost hear Cano worryingwhat she might cook up. She hopped into the back of the truck and disappeared into a mass of strange objects she didn't really need. A few moments later she emerged with two plain wooden bows and two quivvers of arrows, also dragging a target behind her. She shuffled down the hall with her stuff. She thought she heard a pottery wheel spiking in her neighbors house. Interesting. The girl set up her target and walked down the hall go Cano, who stood with arms crossed. "Now it's all skill."

Cano smiled," Better hope we don't hit any neighbors" He murmered to his sister. He took the bow anyways and was pretty sure he heard Brun, his brassling, growl his annoyance. Cano just strung the bow and lined up his shot.

Feld widened her eyes, staring at Cano," Don't miss!don't miss Cano, you can't do it, don't fail!" sue loved sabotage. Her mouth curled into a satisfied smirk of glee as Canos arms quivered when he shot, flying through the air less than straight.

"Shut up you jerk!" Cano growled playfuly. He knocked another arrow and fired, this time unhindered by his sister's distractions.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Rayne poked her head out of her open apartment door. "That one wasn't so much." She said when the first one hit her door frame. She pulled it out, and put it down next to her, continuing with her pot.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Cano smirked a wolfish smile,"Well Feld screwed up my shot!" he said. He walked over to the wall and leaned on it. "Why? You think you can do better than me? I have, let's say a lot of feild experience using these," he said, holding up his bow. He twiched when Feld snicked quietly.

"Aw, not field experience, ya don't shoot feilds, ya shoot bad guys! Though the classification of 'guys' might be a little off" She said. She loved to shoot 'bad guys' but they had moved and there was no war here, but she was still a warrior. Feldspar nocked an arrow and drew her bowstring, controlling her breathing as she lined up her shot. She released the bowstring and sent the arrow flying straight to the middle of the target. "Beat that!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 2:18 am

She looked up at the guy in her door frame. "Possibly. I have more experience than you're accounting for." She continued to run her hands carefully along the curves developing on the yard tall vase, controlling where it thinned and thickened. Then she flicked the switch again, and put the final touched on the shape as the wheel slowed to a stop. "Can you gimme that?" She pointed to a small canvas bad g on the table by the door, a table which was painted with extreme detailing, and absolutely beautiful colours.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 am

(SORRAY...)

They notice the arrow hit the door, there two sudden words and two sudden thuds.

N fell to the ground making a thud, before finishing the word shit.He pushed Riv off him, opening the door."Alright, Who shot the arrow at the door?"He said.

Riv got up next and pushed N aside nearly knocking, N down he looked at Zekrom and Reshiram and shrugged. he leaned in a corner, he didn't like being crowded in a small hallway.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 am

(Its okay. And Riv can go into Rayne's apartment, the door is open for a reason *duh* Wink )

Rayne laughed. "Maybe this guy, maybe his friend. I dunno." She wiped her hands on a cloth. Her bird squawked loudly. "Clay, clay."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 8:35 am

Feldspar supresed a snear. She had to learn to control herself or someday shed get in pretty bad trouble. "Im not his friend! Humph! If I was I'd choose to love fAr away from his slobishness! Nope, I'm his sister belive it or not. Actualy we're triplets.." she trailed off. Feld hated to fight with Sienna. She shook it off and joged down the hall over to Rayne's place and handed her what she'd asked for.

Cano smiled sheepishly at Riv."My sister skrewed up my shot. Sorry about that there..." He drawled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rivvy about to move in..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next