Neko

I will never be afraid again

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I will never be afraid again Empty
PostSubject: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

//. So since this place was dead, and Ghost is no longer in existence, I made Chaos the new leader, come and post, he needs a second in command Very Happy mwhahahaha

I will never be afraid again Chaos

Chaos

I will keep on fighting till the end
I can walk on water
I can fly
I will keep on fighting till I die.

I can walk on water
I can fly

Chaos was a frightening wolf, such bright, aqua blue eyes, that they almost looked demonic. Large body massive, canines sharp and bright white, like protected from the yellowing. He was large for a wolf, very large. And everything that slipped from him was hatred, malice. But he wasn't coming here for a fight. He was coming for a pack. He had no mate, but he needed power, a pack gave him power. And its not like he was a mean Alpha, just as king as you didn't upset him, and stayed on him he was a awesome leader. And even better if you were loyal to him. He would you protect you as much as you protected him, and would be as loyal to you as you were to him. He was taught to be like that, and it was a type of way for him to own up to all of his sins, by being a man of his word.

He walked through the woods that were stuck in autumn, the leaves gold and crisp, howling wind every once in a while, and every once in a while a biting chill, the fake of winter coming on. Although it would be stuck that way forever, half the leaves gone, half of them there. But it was a good place, he knew, with good shelters, and he would have a good pack, if someone would come. So he stood in the center of the forest, his gray colored fur bright against the red and orange colored leaves. He took a deep breath then howled a long, greeting howl, showing that he was the new Alpha, and he needed pack members, it was all brought into the one howl, and he ended it, fading out. He waited for someone to come, they had to.

Last edited by horsesavvy on Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am

Clash was an odd wolf. Not in a perticular way, but he just was. His personality could often shift at a moments nocite. He stalked across the leaf littered ground, his muscles rippled slightly under his coat. His top half was a deep brown, but at the center of his body the color shifted to an inky black. He strode through the territory, gaze wandering from the half dead trees to the browning grass. The place felt as if it were almost frozen, the fingers of time ever lingering on one season. He took a deep breath of the crisp auttum air, letting the scents around him mingle. Suddenly he cought a wiff, no, more than that, of another wolf nearby. Then he heard the howl. He sat back and listened, then replyed, with his own, long soulful howl. It conveyed his acnowlegment of and respect for the other. He treated eveyone how he need to be treated. This voice he had heard was that of a leader, he could be sure, and so he gave the proper acnowledgmwnt that was deserving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Chaos

I can walk on water
I can fly

I can walk on water
I can fly

The reply came quicker then Chaos was expecting, and his demonic blue eyes widened with suspicious surprise. He hadn't known that so many rogue wolves would be about. He would have to take care of that as soon as he had a couple strong fighters at his side. And as soon as that happened he would have a pack. Soon, he told himself, soon. He sat patiently waiting for the wolf to come. The lupine was male, he knew that much, and he seemed respectful, that gave him a bit of comfort, but he still didn't trust him. His demonic eyes slightly glowered as he waited.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 2:27 pm

I will never be afraid again Gray%20Wolf%20Minnesota
Skypool
Here is my love, here is my life, take it now or leave my soul

A gray she wolf walked down she barked at the mist waiting for a answer. As she looked she noyiced two wolves..
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Clash froze still. Not completely, but enough to stop himself and look around. He sensed multiple presences nearby. He turned, and saw Chaos a distance away. He flicked an ear and strode over to the other wolf. He sat down and dipped his head in greeting. Clash turned a moment to see an approching she-wolf. He barked a short note in greeting to her then turned back to Chaos. " Greetings. I am clash, and who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Chaos

I can walk on water
I can fly

I can walk on water
I can fly

He heard the she-wolf before she even said anything. In any case he turned his head slightly to watch her, his head slightly dipping in acknowledgement. Not long after another wolf approached, he seemed like Chaos when he was a bit younger, not much, enough resemblance to put a bitter smile on his face. "Greetings to you both, I'm Chaos, the leader of this land." He spoke to both of them, the femme to his left, and Clash who was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 4:53 pm

I will never be afraid again Gray%20Wolf%20Minnesota
Skypool
Here is my love, here is my life, take it now or leave my soul

She turned and walked over. "I'm skypool, please call me pool"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 pm

( I was at savvy's house just now, she said if you want to continue please have a three line, as in all the way across the pAge filled three times like up there^, minimum. It gives us something to work with)

He glanced between the two as they stated their names. His ear twiched when Chaos spoke. The way the brute said leader of the land sound decicive, like the fact was obvious, didn't you know? There was no room for any argument, not that clash wanted any, because he wasn't the kind to despite such things, he had no right. Clash was new to this land, but he could tell he'd like it. He replyed with his own name when the other two were done, "I'm Clash," and added, "Good to meet you pool."

( cass you need to look up 'We Are Broken' by paramore and actuly listen through it!! But it's mine FYI, grrr)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm

She nodded and sat down. She looked. What will life offer? A new pack. "now what?" She mummbled. Talking slowy and softly. She held her head high. Her blue hazel like eyes shining. Her sweet smile. She looked at the dull forest around her. It wasn't dull it it it was... She turned and looked at the two wolves, no the two friends. Her ears up and alert.

(ok sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 10:55 pm

//. Thanks, I didn't mean to sound rude, its just that it hardly seems fair if we are posting paragraphs and you are posting a sentence :3 plus, it makes the posts more creative. :3

Chaos

I can walk on water
I can fly

I can walk on water
I can fly

He could tell these wolves were measuring him up, the way he was to them. The femme was quite simply... he wanted to say dull. But it wasn't that. She had her perks, they were just unnoticeable while covered by a boring set to this scene. She seemed quite wise though, smart, and not someone to try and mess with if you were average size and all. He needed that, and he considered her, he would have to watch her, he needed to know if possibly she could contribute to his pack. He answered her question with one of his own, a odd down-side to him if you were looking for guidance. "Well, why had you come here?" he asked.
As for Clash, Clash showed his ups and downs up front, like an open book. He would need to learn to control that, disguise it. Lucky for him Chaos wasn't looking for a fight. Above that, Clash had more good things to him then bad. He was strong, intelligent, like the femme, and a quick thinker. He was peculiar, but would respect you, that much he got out from the first words that came out. He would also be a good contribute to the pack, if what he saw was true, and not just the features of a mask. But he felt like he had to watch him too. The strangeness about the brute, he could not put a paw on it, but he would have to keep an eye on Clash, too. He had no idea how deadly or how much potential each of them could have.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 am

Clash watched with slight amusment as Chaos only gave a second question. It cirtainly wasn't going to get anywhere. He flicked an ear with slight indecistion, then decided to jump in the conversation here. "I don't know about her, but I wouldn't be here in pack lands If I wasn't looking for one to join. So I must ask, can I join yours?" Clash asked. He was being shorter than usual, it disturbed him slightly. He always treated others how he expected to be treated back, respectfuly. He shook it off. He could be much worse.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

She looked up. Her eyes shining with loyalty. "Well, why would i come here." She said and curved her tail around her body. Her head at the right peek." I wish to join a pack" She breathed careful with her words.."your pack

(sorry it's short, i have to go)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Chaos

I can walk on water
I can fly

I can walk on water
I can fly

How amusing, they were both wanting into the pack. Too bad they didn't know how much strength, endurance, skill, and intelligence, he couldn't just let any wolves join his pack, not without a test. Or multiple. "So, what are your guys' histories? Not to pry, but I might be intrusting you with my life one day." He said. Part of the test, they had to get this right to move on. He smiled to himself, only the most strongest, intelligent wolves would come out of this.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Clash snuffed. What did Chaos care of his history? It wasn't something he took lightly. He studied the brute with peircing amber eyes. For the first time in a while his expression went sort of blank, a mask of all emotion. He didn't usualy do this, only when nessicary, and talking about his past was something he prefered not to be very revealing. He blinked and cleared his mind of everything but the answer to Chaos's question, " My history is just that, something of the past. But I suppose you must ask, I would. I was a warrior to my old pack. If you doubt my strength in battle, I must add that my old pack once fought a grown bear off out territory. And anyways, how do you plan to test us really? As far as I go, there isn't much history, lived and served one pack in my life, and they are... Gone." he said with a sort of drawl, no real emotion curently present.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

" Nothing you need to know.." she blinked.. 'Only if you dare" She turned.

(sorry its sort i g2g!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 11:53 pm

His icy blue, demonic like eyes sliced through her like a knife. "Oh, but I do, if I don't know you, I don't accept you." He said with a smirk. He was the one with the power, he was the one with the authority, and if she didn't like it, she wasn't meant to be in a pack where she wasn't the alpha. "And in fact, if I find you uncooperative with your answers, I have the right to chase you off this land, and if you do not go willingly, force you to." He glared at her. He did not take wolves out of there places easily, he would have to put her back in hers. He was at least twice her size, and he wasn't one to reckon with, his name wasn't Chaos for nothing.

Clash, now he was a different subject. Mysteries teamed from with in, and he wasn't certain how uneasy that made him feel. He could not let a wolf, full grown, and be reminded of himself running around his pack without knowing how much of himself was in him. If he were in his situation, he would have been a traitor, and used the information he got from the pack and leak it, but that was him, at a foolish and young age, and he hoped Clash was nothing of the same. He couldn't have someone so much like him that he knew his moves even before he placed them in his pack, either, that was no challenge. This was a well suited couple of wolves

Unfortunately, neither one of them had stricken him as his type of material, strike one of 3 for the test, neither one had the right answers, but he was a wolf of second chances, and he would give them 2 more. He turned back to the she-wolf. "So I expect full answers from you, starting now, little she-wolf." He half growled. "And you too." He told Clash and Pool. "What would benefit my pack with you in it? May I ask, and actually, answer anyways,if you know whats good for you. And finally, what are your motives for joining my pack, also.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 4:24 pm

"my motive!" She said... and lowered her voice. "To love, be kind, and have a dream! my dream is to have a life" she snapped."not to be bossed around by some leader who thinks he is better then us!" she yelled. Padding in a circle.."in fact.."

(ok she can get moddy because of her past...but she is sweet, on the other hand she can be, its just...grr? what word would it be?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 6:40 pm

He watched pool go off like a firecracker with a bemused smirk. This was getting interesting. Chaos obviously wanted more imformation, wich Clash was deciding wether to give. He wasn't raised by too much. Pool freeking out was like a light breeze, nothing to take a second thought of. He streched and sat down again. His eyes had a playful tone to them, and he considered for a moment to toy with Chaos's patience, but quickly thought better of it. He titlted his head and thought a moment, "Well, if I may say, this isn't quite a pack if it only consists of you. But I guess I'll answer your question. The pack would benafit from me because I know how things work, been in a pack before and done well. Besides, one can't get much more drivin to protect their pack than me, I couldn't let it all happen again.." he trailed off. This wasn't a topic he wanted to get too far into. " And as far as motive goes, let's just say... My mental health is dependent." it was all true, every word, and he wished it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 7:33 pm

She sighed. And dipped her head saying nothing.. If that's what you want. She said to her self/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm

He didn't even blink as she yelled at him, obviously unshaken by her temper, a smirk played across his features, his bright blue eyes held something secretive, and he was looking at her like he already knew something about her she didn't even know. Like she was some open book, as easy to pick through as to trod across a flat surface. "You see, Pool. The funny thing about alphas who "boss" you around, usually only start doing so when they have gone out of their place, tried to be something their position did not let the be in some way, and if they know whats good for them, they slowly back off, and either leave the pack, which is usually a utterly stupid idea, since usually after being in one pack for a while, with wolves all around, your senses grow weak, and you begin to be co-dependent, whether or not its a good thing or not. You grow weak, and fragile, and its hard to stay on your own. The other choice is stay at bay, keep in their place, each wolf has one, and their personalities finalize the place where they stay. As for you, you can choose whether to join this pack, you may not like me "bossing" you around, and you may not like me speaking to you that way. And if so, you are utterly stupid, because all Alphas have the same temper, no matter how hard it is to boil up, its will always simmer." After his speech, he kept his demonic blue eyes on her until the other wolf spoke, Clash.

He turned his gaze on Clash, he relaxed just a moment, just slightly, finally the right answer. So far 1 right, 1 wrong for him. And even though anger flashed through his eyes as the young wolf announced it wasn't a pack, he kept quiet until the wolf was finished. So far, Clash was being much less annoying cooperating, so to speak. He could feel the rebellion that could boil over any second from Clash, but he also heard the hurt in his voice as he spoke of his old pack, and while he didn't know how he could trust the young one, he knew somehow it was true. Maybe the sound in his voice, the flash of sadness from his old pack, and the way his voice quieted, just for a moment. Chaos really could read them both like an open book. Now, the mental health didn't really bother him, some said Chaos was mentally ill, he didn't care what they said though, because he could stomp them out just as easily as he could squish a bug. He wondered if the wolves before him really understood that, really understood that they were standing in front of a killer. The thought briefly tugged at his attention, wanting it fully, but was soon pushed at bay for the rest of the questions. So far, the female wasn't doing so well, she had 2 strikes, while the male had 1, but he would see, she had one more chance to prove to him her loyalty, and 3 more questions.

"Very well the Clash, I appreciated the cooperation, I realize how personal some of the questions can be, and I apologize in advance for the next. What of your guy's enemies, parents, socialization skills, any skills at all." He spoke to both of them after the apology. He treated those who respected him with equal respect, and acted out the same, or maybe worse, as they did in a fight. He wasn't one who backed down, he would be the one who won, he always was, he was persuasive, and manipulating, but he was still a good leader to the ones who were good followers. He did not mix well with the ones who disobeyed. "And you are right, this isn't a pack, but with your help, it could be." He entitled that there might be a high ranking position if he could prove he was loyal. And same went for Pool, if she could just be more polite, show her loyal side, he knew it was there. Probably the only reason he was patient. But one more outbreak from her and she failed, she was done, he would chase her out, if she didn't go by herself.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Clash settled into his sitting spot, considering Chaos's words. This was going a little far for him, but Clash hated to not finish what was started. He respected Chaos, but wasn't sure he really liked him. The brute had made some fine points and the advance apology helped a bit. Clash cosidered the first of the round of questions. Enemys? Mrr, that was a litle hard to be decicive with for him. "Well, I suppose you could consider those who killed my pack as enemys, though it was long ago. Honestly I'm not sure who that spacififaly was. But really I haven't been social enough to MAKE any enemys. And as for parents?" he scoffed slightly," They died with the pack, not much to say there. And I guess I did in fact answer about social skills. I don't have much, havn't BEEN social in a long time. But I am good with others when I get to know them. And general skills. Hmph. I was a gaurdian of my old pack, helped to defend them. I am a decient hunter also."
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 am

pool shivered. "alright" she said. And turned looking around the open land, were she could one day be having a fun life. But now she was stuck face to face with two wolves, two male wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Chaos smirked. 3 strikes for pool. She was out. She'd failed her test. "You didn't answer any of the questions I gave you Pool. What a shame, I thought so highly of you." And with that he turned to Clash. Now it was his turn. He had gotten 2 out of three correct. On more to determine whether or not he was to get into the pack. If not, he would be chased off, if so, he would go through another series of tests to figure out which position he should cover, if any.

"Clash, one more question for you. Why did you choose my pack to be in, out of five packs, why mine?" That was it, simple, really. Unfortunately it had to be the right answer, and there was very little room to mess up, whether or not he did was the answer to the one question he had in the very beginning; could he join Chaos's pack.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Pool looked up, her chance. "I-I" She gulped..."want to join because of the reasons i told you, i had a bad life, left alone to die by my old pack, see they were never a pack, a group of big raggy wolves that hated love and hope, they looked down never up! I stood up and was kicked up forced to live in the depths of the world, i came here for a better life. My mother was dead, she had been killed, i exaped. And for that..." She blinked and her eyes filled with tears, her life gone... Why could wolves not understand her." and my dad he he was the leader and he sent me to my death, he had no love for me or my mother..He just wanted a pack that could fight... she looked at Chaos. "that's why.."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Clash blinked. Pools answer didn't seem to touch base to the question. But that wasn't his concern. He wasn't the one asking, he still had to answer. "I chose this pack because I could. Because this one suits my personality and personal opinions best. Because I don't like the others, and I don't respect them either, a real dealbreaker." he added.

(haha you should make me writ more, I'm ur stalker!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will never be afraid again   I will never be afraid again Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next