Neko

Abuse

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Abuse      Empty
PostSubject: Abuse    Abuse      Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

She scurried on all fours back to the cold, damp corner her unconsios daughter was sprawled in. Dried blood caked the left side of her face, fresh on the right. The mother had scars all down her arms, hands, neck, and back. Her face was completely touched, "too beautiful." Unlike her daughter. Someone had decided she had talked too much, and swen her mouth shut.
The mother reached her daughter just as a large figure ran into the moonlit alleyway. "Please, dear God," she thought silently, "let that monster die in hell." She cradeled her 14 year old daughter tight as the man made his way down the alley. "It's gonna be all right, dear."

Mother:Abuse      Brunette1
Daughter:Abuse      Image_20
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Abuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Horseshoe Bend-
Jump to: