Neko

Burn Baby Burn!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Burn Baby Burn!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Burn Baby Burn! Empty
PostSubject: Burn Baby Burn!   Burn Baby Burn! Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Name: Burning Ember
Goes by: Burn
Age: was 4 years, then burned and became new... complecated. But i guess her age is around 4
Breed:was a earth horse, then she aged and became a fire horse
Height: 16.3hh
Coat: origional: A deep green made of moss. Now: Ebony black and made mostly of charcole
Mane and Tail: Origional: made from lichens and vines and a tangle of long grasses. Now: long ever burning flames that change color and temperature depending on mood and how much she likes those in her company(colors are limited)
Eyes: were: dark spongy mosses with a hard to see dark pupil Now: Black sockets without eyes, they are small flames that light up her eyes. they change color with emotion(colors not as limited)
Personality: She is smart and compassionate, she has a quick whit and reasonably good humor. Her nature is fiesty and sparky but she can be sort of calm and easy going depending on givin circumstances.
Other: she is made of FIRE! O.o Awesome.
Mate:umm... no-o
Herd:Loner, always! maybe... get back to meh.
Pic:Burn Baby Burn! 5 she looks much like this, but her body is made of chared wood or coals.
Back to top Go down

Burn Baby Burn!
Page 1 of 1