Neko

RuleBreakers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

RuleBreakers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am

A lot of people have been having their characters give birth but you are forgetting on VERY important rule!
You MUST MUST MUST pm or contact a mod or Rockeh(the only admin that really gets on) and they will tell you the sex of the baby, how many your character has and what they look like.

I don't mean to be a meaner but it's the rules and lots of you guys are breaking it!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 am

umm...im not being a back-seat mod or anything but......dident you get the "and they will tell you the sex of the baby, how many your character has and what they look like" wrong? i mean, i have pm'd a lot of mods (2) and they said i can choose the sex, ask them (not they tell) if i can have 2, then they say the coloures just origanate from their parents.

Say, if i had one brown horse and another brown horse with hardly any black, and they give birth, the mods dont tell me the baby HAS to be brown 'cause theres hardly any black! they said i can choose what coloure- brown, or black-i want the baby to be.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:07 am

Okay, you can ask to have two foals but its very rare. And if it is with a wolf then they will tell you how many pups or something you can have. Although you can request the amount and then you could be accepted.

These are straight from the rules-

Quote :
*Must PM Admin (she will chose the gender and color of the foal)

Quote :
Can only have 1 foal at a time, twins are rare (must ask admin to have twins)

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re:RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I PMed Rockeh about the foal thing she lets us choose the gender and if we can have two foals...Sooo...I know you're mod...*Hides cutely in a sand box with a jar of dirt*Please don't yell at meh..>.<
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

Okay, She's an admin and her word goes before mine, I was just pointing it out since it's in the rules. But if she says it's okay, then listen to her (;
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re:RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 am

Yay!! *Waves mini-american flag which I dunno where I got it from*^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RuleBreakers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuleBreakers!   RuleBreakers! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RuleBreakers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: