Neko

Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Empty
PostSubject: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 am

Th white and purple she-wolf trotted over the border of a pack's territory. She knew she was intruding, but she desperatly needed a pack. She'd wanted to be in one since she turned a year old. She had some experience in healing, and leading, but mostly healing. She spotted a small hollow in the ground, and curled up in it, sleeping until she was noticed.

Pic: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Eclipseheart
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Ookami smelt something on the wind. He perked his ears up and cocked his head. Ookami headed down to the source of the smell. When he spotted a purple and white wolf sleeping within his borders his tail rose. He walked over to her. "Excuse me miss but you are currently trespassing on my land. Can you state your business here?" His voice was gentle but harsh. Should this wolf had waited by the borders then maybe she would have more of a chance of getting what she wanted. Now she had trespassed. Ookami was a kind wolf but enforcing the rules was something that he was lenient on. He looked at the wolf, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Kodi woke instantly, as she smelled a he-wolf. Sje cocked her head, slightly. "I know I am tresspassing. I came in search of a pack, but I had less of a chance to find another wolf." She said, a slight smile. Her purple eye sparkled in the moonlight, and she went into a trance for a second, then came out of it. "Something's going to happen." She said, a confused frown playing on her lips
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

He frowned slightly, "Either way. You should have waited at the borders. I would have come." He thought for a moment, she was looking for a pack. "Well. There are only two other wolves in the pack. So we have plenty of room for you. What can you offer my pack?" He smiled gently, his voice nicer now. She seemed to go into a trance for a moment. He cocked his head when she spoke. "Like what?" This was strange, her voice sounded slightly troubled. What could possibly happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm

She looked at him. "Well, I can heal, and I can also tell, as you have witnessed, if something good or bad is going to happen. But, I don't know yet. I should be able to tell you in a while though. The feeling is getting stronger." She said quietly, as she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o)   Kodiak Searches for a Pack (Hey it rhymes o-o) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1