Neko

Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Empty
PostSubject: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:25 am

So.....i made this site called Legand Of Silver forest. I kinda want people to join.....i only have 1 member thats not me!!!!!AND SHES FOLLOIN' MEH LIKE CRAZY! I NEED PEOPLE TO SAVE ME FROM HER!!!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 am

Its stil a bit of a W.I.P, but heres the link:

Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am

Joinin in new tab. Just one question? Er... two? How do we make humans and where are the rules?
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 am

Yeah, like i said, its a W.I.P. You can look in the FAQ ( not the one in the roleplay thingy) on how to be a human. Oh, don't worry. i have got it here ^^!

Question: .What is "Move up a stage"?

Like i said, if i see you doing an exalent job at role-playing, i will let you move up a stage. There are 5 stages.

1.Wolf. Normal.

2.Get to be a human

3.Get to think up a new animal he or she likes for companions.

4.Get to be a pegisis or unicorn

5.Get to be a mod.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

I can't log in. I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 am

hmmm....lemmie have a go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!!   Um...hello....*smakces on head* ALRIGHT THIS IS ONL FOR WOLF LOVERS!?!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1