Neko

Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FutureRider

FutureRider

Awesomeness : 20

Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Empty
PostSubject: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm

-Eliza-
I was spinning on my pol in only lace,My fair skin showing clearly through the black lace,waiting for the main pole,I was on the 3rd pole back,Now I was stopped and i was prancing with a clip ready to serve my loyal customers. Now I was leaning down flashing my stilettos to the rich,and whispered "I'm ready to dance,I serve all night,or for as long as you like" Soon,If i didnt get a man soon,I'm going to the auctions,where I was going to sell myself to the highest bidder for 1 night,1week,1 year,or whatever time span i was "appraised"" for. The reason I would go to auction is that "Dan",the club's owner,also owned me,so he wanted me either making him $,or sold,well,leased,but if I didnt "sell",I'd have to back to him.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 pm

"Ouch!"I was being whipped,my hands tied behind my back,in 8" stelletos."Swing"I was now cuffed oroung the pole,being forced to swing on the pole."Okay,"the announcer said"Lets start the bidding"I was at the Secret Auction,being sold to who knows who,wearing nothing except a string thong,and a bra made of string,with 1/2"cloth covering the middle of my breast."5 cents,do i hear 10cents, 15cents?, 10cents, 25cents, 30cents, 35cents, 40cents,$1.00,$5.00,sold $5.00!"I had been sold for a lousy $5.00, now I was pulled off the pole and was being "prepped" for my new owner,turned out my "prepping" was being stripped,whipped,and given a card,the car had a number on it,the number was the number of days I'd have to ride,naked,in the back of a vehicle,until i got to my destination,the name of it was "Precipitation" it was 5 miles,i'd heard of it,strippers weren't treated well,no clothes,except maybe a thong and a small bra.They got whipped,and lived in the club until they were bought by a customer,or taken to auction again.It was cold out side,I looked at the van I was supposed to ride to the club in,it had cages in it.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

(ima bring in one of mah charries...)

In one of those cages, in the very back, sat a girl. She hadn't been in that very long, but she was already thin as a twig. She sat nude on the floor, her back bleeding, fresh blood bubbling up. The man smiled, ready to colect one of his new "toys." He owned this girl in the cage; he had since seh was born. She had just escaped. He had just found her, and her mother, but the b*tch had a rich cousin who bought her back. He pff'd to himself, grabbing the new toy by the wrist and throwing her in the cage with the half-dead girl. He smiled, looking down on his prey. "Have fun."
The girl rolled her head with extreme effort. "Don't fight," she mumbled. Her voice was hoarse; the poor girl was only 15.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

'where are we going?"I said trying to see if there was Any sign of clothes in these cages.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 pm

"The manson. His house."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 pm

"What then?"I wasnt sure if i wanted to know,but hey may as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes   Eliza-A stripper,ready to got to auction if no one comes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1