Neko

Unexpected New Arrival

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Unexpected New Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Unexpected New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

(I'm so excited. First time Rping in 3rd person.....)

The silver trailer pulled up the driveway and came to a stop. The trailer lurched heavily to a stop, and the driver, a husky man in overalls and a trucker cap, ran around to the back. He opened up the door and led a handsom stallion down the ramp and onto the gravel. He tied to palomino to a post, got quickley in the truck, and drove off, leaving the poor boy alone in the dark. He whinnied loudly, wanting his owner to come back. But he didn't. The Thoroughbred prince looked around his new surroundings, curious. He whinnied again, this time getting a response from a horse in the barn. He began ripping at the few shoots of grass, not knowing what else to do. He tested the lead rope, pulling his head back. The rope was tied to tightly for him to escape. He dragged at the ground with a hoof, bored. Finally, he fell into a light sleep....

(Here's a pic of him):
Unexpected New Arrival MardiconfL
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 pm

(That's extremely good for a first Smile )

As the sun rose, Virginia came out to feed. She was pulling her black locks into a ponytail, and stepping down the stairs from her cottage proch in pyjama pants, a t-shirt and barefeet. She yawned, and stopped. She blinked, surprised, and walked down to the stallion. "Hi boy. Who are you?" She looked confused.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 am

(Lol. I ate a bag of skittles, AND a bag of smoothie flavored jellybeans. So my muse is like... wow...)

The stallion whinnied happily at the human. The stallion nodded his head, two small nameplates on his halter. One read: Golden Moment. And the other: Bodango. He then used his hoof and pawed at the tracks that the trailor had made. He looked at her with brown (I can't tell if they're brown or black in the pic..) eyes, as if asking "What am I doing here? Why was I left?" He then pressed his muzzle against her pants, looking for treats. He was STARVING (Extra emphasis needed xD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:47 am

"Sorry boy, no treats in my pjs." She fumbled with the knot, trying and failing to untie it. "Hmmph." She sighed, and unbuckled his halter, holding the base of his mane to lead him towards the barn. "Let's get you some breakfast." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 am

Bodango followed her as she walked to the barn. She didn't really need to hold his mane, he would've followed her anyway (need to make it interesting....)
suddenly, a cat jumped on his back, and he neighed, rearing. He turned around and whinnied at the cat again. He wouldn't of hurt it, he didn't believe in hurting anything, he just wanted to scare it. Like it scared him. He resumed following the girl, feeling it was a job well done.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:42 pm

"Don't you two de scaring each other off." She warned them as the cat streaked off into the other barn, on the opposite side of the courtyard. She pushed open the door to an empty stall, only a wooden half sized door, for him to go in.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Bodango went into his stall and inspected it, sniffing the straw, buckets, and even the walls. He nudged the buckets and whickered at her, then snorting, blowing snot onto her shoulder (xD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 am

"Yum." She said sarcastically. She went into the feed room, and brought out half a scoop of sweet feed, dumping it in his bucket. "You can't eat quick, you'll get colic." She said, and then went back to the feed room to fill buckets with feed. She carried them around, dumping one in each feed trough. All the stallions happily nickered.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:23 am

Bodango watched the girl as he ate. He whickered to her when he finished, and then began drinking some water. I looked up at her again, water dripping from his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:08 pm

"You'll have to wait a little." She said, putting the buckets in the feed room and leaving. She came back ten minutes later, from the mare barn, which housed only her mare and the orphan foal. She dumped enough half-scoop into his tub, and then left again to change into jeans and a red t-shirt. She pulled on her paddock boots, and her hair up in a ponytail, and put her son in his playpen with the tv on so he didn't get upset at the silence.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 pm

When the girl left, Bodango whinnied loudly, wanting her to come back (He has abandonment issues xD) The other stallion snorted and looked at him, as if he was nuts. He looked back at them, and gave them such a look that they returned to eating. He whinnied again, and pricked his ears, listening for the girl's boots.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm

(Yeah I'm still organizing my charrie list but all the studs at her barn are listed at the end of it Smile )

She came back in, stroking her bay Andalusians forehead as he wove nervously. He returned to eating, and then she came to Bodango. "Don't you worry boy. You're safe here. I won't ditch you." She pet his nose. She slipped into his stall, and unlocked the full height back door, swinging it out and hooking it to the wall, so he could get to his grassy stableyard. She ducked the fence to the next one, and so on, so the whole side was open to each horses small paddock. She did the same on the other side.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:28 am

Bodango closed his eyes and whickered quietly as the girl pet his nose and told him she wouldn't leave him. He whinnied happily as she opened the door to the small paddock. He waited until she'd gone under the next fence, then galloped out into the sun. He breathed in the fresh air, and explored his new paddock. He sniffed around, and nibbled at the fence. He then backed away from it. His owner would slap his nose if he cribbed. He shook his mane, then began grazing.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 am

She mucked out all the stalls and cleaned up the yards, before coming back to Bodango. She put a flake of hay in his manger, and hung his halter on his door.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am

Bodango walked back into the stall when the girl put hay in the trough. He munched on it, but not before playfully tossing some at her. He whinnied, as if her were laughing, then went back to eating his hay.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

"Hey!" She laughed. "Ill be back soon boy." She said, locking his door so he wouldn't follow. She went over to the next barn, leading out her prized mare and her adopted foal, putting them into a spacious paddock, and spending a few minutes with the mare.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Bodango whickered whe she left. He tired following, but she shut the door so he couldn't. He walked back out to the small paddock. He saw the girl lead out a horse and foal. He whinnied to them, hoping to have someone to talk to while the girl wasn't with him, since the stallions in his barn thought he's lost a screw.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:09 am

(You alive? *waves $100 under her nose.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:30 pm

(Awww. Her stallions don't think he's crazy. If anyone would, itd be the mare, heroine. She's not the most social... Haha Wink )

The stallion next door looked over. "That's our girls mare. She doesn't let her near us, she doesn't want to breed her yet. They do cross country competitions." He snorted, shaking out his red mane, and gold neck.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Bodango turned his head to look at the stallion. "Hmm..I wonder what the girl gonna do with me..." He thought for a minute, about his old stable, and wondered about why he was dumped here. He turned back to the golden stallion(*cue the angel singing*). "I'm Golden Moment. But I'm called Bodagno. What about you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Well all of us are renown studs, pretty much. I'm Alley Cat." He glanced at Virginia, who had gone to the other barn to muck out stalls. "We all compete, but not so much lately, she's struggling to get jockeys. But every day she comes out here and feeds us, and her mare and the foal, and then goes into the house where she takes care of her son and changes and whatever. She comes back and let's us out, then cleans our stalls, then let's the mare and foal out and cleans their stalls. Then she puts four of us in the hot walker, and lunges one for half an hour, then switches horses, until all of us have gotten our daily exercise. And there's a boy who helps her now, and he rides us. Sometimes she does, but mostly she just rides her mare."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

(Ima joinin in!! IMA FIRIN MY MUSE!!!!! sorry i havent been really active in LS. DON'T PUNISH ME! xD)

Cleo smiled, looking around the paddock. Breathing in the fresh air. (lame-o xD)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Bodango nodded as the other stallion explained. "So we don't get ridden much?" He asked. He noticed someone else, but he couldn't really make out what it was. He whinnied loudly to it, saying hello.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 pm

(Cleo is the foal. Taters, watch out for Crankie. She's crazier than me Razz)

Heroine snorted, gently nudging Cleo and galloping through the paddock, tail up and neck arched.

Alley Cat shook out his mane. "Atleast once a week, lately. But that's because our girls foal is growing up. She used to struggle when she still had to carry him around everywhere. She couldn't ride for a long time, but now she's doing it more often."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 am

Bodango thought foe a minute. "Maybe she should get a few more workers. She won't habe to do so much, and we'd get ridden more pften." He said, quietly. He negan grazing, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected New Arrival   Unexpected New Arrival Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unexpected New Arrival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next