Neko

A New Visitor......(Might Be G)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Empty
PostSubject: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

The flaxen liver chestnut stallion sauntered in, his head lifted so that he could gaze around. His light chocolate orbs gleamed with curiosity and excitement as the land came into full view. His tail was lifted naturally and the sun reflected off of his coat, creating a bright illusion. His daggers were the brightest of chocolates, crusted with dried dirt and minerals. His cranium was a sweetly dished shape, ending with a smooth,rounded tip for a mouth. His neck was quite large for an arabian but it arched continuously, sloping down to his shoulders. His back was medium length and straight, continuing down to his hind-quarters that led to his tail and so forth.

His nostrils flared and shrunk, his lungs filling with oxygen with each breath, and blowing out carbon dioxide. He turned to glance at a silver maple tree and he trotted over to it, and plopped himself down underneath it. His closed his eyes and rested there for awhile.
He was......
Harlequin...

And he meant no harm to any creature in the land.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Isabella spotted the new visitor and perked her dianty ears. He dished arabian head set perfectly on her snakey long neck. she observed the stallion, trying to see if he was a forcer or not...she hoped he was'nt bacause she was in season and she tried to stay away from all stallions right now. she flicked her tail and arched her neck trying to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Harlequin forced one eye open to glance at the new comer. She was pretty but he was tired and bored so he closed the eye and kept resting, but spoke once. "I won't hurt you; I'm just resting and will go away soon."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"Okay." She said softly as she batted her almond shaped brown eyes, she bent her neck and and lazily grazed on the crisp green grass that surrounded her, still keeping an eye on the stallion. She lifted her head back up and spoke "You may want to leave before moonlight gets here though, he dosent like new visitors." she said as a warning to him. "especially around his mares and foals." She flared her tiny nose and flicked one ear back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 pm

"It wouldn't do him any good. I don't really like foals but they are okay..I wouldn't be a bother." He retorted with a slightly crisp tone, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Visitor......(Might Be G)   A New Visitor......(Might Be G) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wilderness :: Herd Lands :: Moonlights Oasis-
Jump to: