Neko

Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 am

Sebastian, swam around in circles and cried loudly,he was missing his mom, Honey.He cried once more, and again.He cried one last time, and gave his crying a rest.He looked as if, he would cry again.But he had ran out of energy,he let out a big final cry.Hoping someone would help him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 pm

(Woww....I can't believe I'm replying to this...but I lubs you x3)

Amluet swan through the water, tail causing bubbles to rise to the surface. She looked awkward, because of her huge belly. She'd been forced..again, by another sea horse. Her two children had grown and eft her, and she'd returned to the sea. She heard the crying of a baby whale, and she swam in the direction of the sounds. She finally found the infant (<--xD) and nuzzled him kindly. She spoke to him. (She can speak the language of whales...seals...sea turtles..etc.) "Where is your mother, baby whale?" She said, nuzzling him in a motherly fashioned.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

(You Needa make me a forcer stallion for Ever Green :3)

He looked at her, he sniffled."I lost my mama..I don't where she is.."He cried softly.He cried aloud again, he seemed tired of crying and flapped his tail, splashing water behind him.He cried out again, only much more softer you could tell he seemed VERY tired.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

(Will do...)

Amluet gave the baby whale the horsey version of a hug. "What's your name, little one?" She asked him, as she scanned the blue waters for his mothers.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:13 pm

(Oh boy i imagine the thought of a horse trying to hug a whale XD the horse on the back of the whale spreaded out like an X)

"S-Sebastian"He sniffled quietly, he really didn't know where his mother was, he had just lost her after playing with some dolphins.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Amluet felt terrible for the poor guy. "Well Sebastian, let's go look for your mommy." She said, smiling. She swan slowly away, and waited for him to catch up. "DO you know what direction she went in?" She asked as she looked around the water.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

"No.."He sniffed again, whirling into the water and floating up next, to Amluet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey...   Sebastian, lost his mom, Honey... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1