Neko

Green Eyes, White Lies (semi-graphic)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Green Eyes, White Lies (semi-graphic) Empty
PostSubject: Green Eyes, White Lies (semi-graphic)   Green Eyes, White Lies (semi-graphic) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm

She sat against the bar, scanning the area. Tears welled in her eyes. Then she spotted him across the bar, and smiled. Tjis was her date. She stood up and leaned against the wall, just as she spotted her date running toward her. "I'm so sorry. Really," the words were uttered out so quickly, Ash barely had time to process them before he shoved his body into hers, slamming her against the wall. She moaned during the second their lips parted, her hand slinding into the hollow of his neck, wrapping around him.

She herd a grunt and felt her arms empty. No, it wasn't a dream, he hadn't melted into the night. But others had come from it. Three girls stood behind the man, one of them holding his shirt collar. He looked stunned. The girl looked between her and her date for a moment, then lunged toward the girl. She grabbed her hair, as her friends grabbed each of her arms. They dragged the struggling girl into one of the empty rooms. She felt the heel hit her ribs before she herd the crack.

She lay there, one black eye, two bloody scars down her cheeks, bruises everywhere, three cracked ribs, and a broken wrist. Tears streamed down her face as the girls gave her one final blow.

"B*tch."
"Sk@nk."
"Wh*re."

The door slammed shut, and poor Ash was alone in the darkness, tears straming her makeup, destroying her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Page 1 of 1